Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say it, Bobby... I haven't ruled a single person out in this case. MOO!
I'm wondering if granny will have charges against her when all is said and done. Since EB inserts a tiny bit of truth in some of her lies so it's hard for me to guess whether granny really was involved. I can't even imagine how I would feel if my daughter disappeared her daughter then blamed it on me. Then I remind myself that AB probably doesn't think like any normal mother would and EB is a partial result of her stellar parenting skills.

No, I don't think he had any kind of legal custody. He had never been involved in Evelyn's life and he would not have had custody or visitation unless he went to court and established paternity. Imo
I don’t know if I buy the idea of him never being in her life- there’s multiple pictures where Evelyn is wearing a bib/onesie that refers to “daddy”...if he was never involved why would MB put her in that?? Also, there’s no way MB would pass up “free money” by making him pay child support- there’s got to be some other explanation. Lastly, why would MB and Evelyn visit him if he was never involved? IMO I don’t think we’ve got the full story yet (obviously but in particular EPs role in MB and evelyns lives)

Last edited:
IMO, the last interview was the night that they found Evelyn and MB told them where to look.
I’m not sure. She was arrested on February 25th, after being at the police station for several hours, and I’m not sure she was questioned again after that. I thought there had been a link that said she wasn’t interviewed by LE again after her arrest. The searches of the pond, trailer came after that date, so IMO, she didn’t fess up to the location Evelyn was found in, because it took 9 days after the arrest for LE to find her.

ETA: Unless she had asked to talk to LE again after those searches.
ETA 2: I would have expected her lawyer to be present in any interview after her arrest.

Last edited:
I’m curious if it was court ordered full custody or just a loose term meaning Evelyn lives with her bc her dad was in the military?
At the first PC the sheriff stated MB had full custody due to the baby being born out of wedlock. He says in the state of TN the mother has full custody. I assume he’s implying MB had full custody of EB just simply by TN state law, and no court involvement.
MOO

@ 5 min mark

i won

I don’t know if I buy the idea of him never being in her life- there’s multiple pictures where Evelyn is wearing a bib/onesie that refers to “daddy”...if he was never involved why would MB put her in that?? Also, there’s no way MB would pass up “free money” by making him pay child support- there’s got to be some other explanation. Lastly, why would MB and Evelyn visit him if he was never involved? IMO I don’t think we’ve got the full story yet (obviously but in particular EPs role in MB and evelyns lives)
Yes, I've explained that I got him mixed up with the ex-boyfriend.

According to Tricia, he said he was busy during the time period that MB claimed he had her (I think he had a military obligation) and he didn't know anything about it and had not even seen the baby.
There has never been anything mentioned about visitation or child support other than the fact that Evelyn had full custody. She would not be able to "make him" pay child support without a court order. He may have given her money at some point but I'm not sure why it would matter.

Apparently when a child is born to a single mother in Tennesse she automatically has sole legal custody. We don't know how often he visited with Evelyn or how often he saw her, but unfortunately he will never have the chance to be involved in her life now.

Imo

Last edited:
Good morning all!

It truly is heartbreaking. I had just mentioned this very same thing in a prior post yesterday. These are just the cases we know about. Not every child murder makes national news.

That is why I said we must take our rose colored glasses off in order to see the brutal truth. By not doing so we aren't fully supporting ALL neglected, horribly abused, and murdered children we actually say we care deeply about.

Imo, we also must stop giving excuses every time the suspect is another female offender ....no matter the age of their targeted victim.

How MANY moms have to murder their young children before the excuses for the inexcusable stops?

In all murder cases overall only 1 to 2% of the vile offenders are ever ruled mentally ill, and this includes both genders.. Yet when it's either another mom murdering her babies/children again or viciously murdering adult victims the excuses start flowing like wine immediately. I've never understood any of it, but it's the same in every case I've followed where the suspects are female.

In fact I will admit, I have had to stop following a couple of cases here through the years because of the many excuses being made for female suspects. Perhaps it was because the instant excuses being made weren't based on one scintilla of evidence to support any of the mere assumptions, and excuses being made. AIK, is it needs to stop unless there is verifiable evidence supporting the excuses.

Jmhoo

Amen OBE, spot on!

what i want to know is, is it possible the grand father had no idea evelyns stuff was on his property because otherwise isn't that the first place you'd check even just to look through evelyns things to find clues

that has always intrigued me

Last edited:
I’m not sure. She was arrested on February 25th, after being at the police station for several hours, and I’m not sure she was questioned again after that. I thought there had been a link that said she wasn’t interviewed by LE again after her arrest. The searches of the pond, trailer came after that date, so IMO, she didn’t fess up to the location Evelyn was found in, because it took 9 days after the arrest for LE to find her.

ETA: Unless she had asked to talk to LE again after those searches.
ETA 2: I would have expected her lawyer to be present in any interview after her arrest.
At the time of the location of the remains being found she did not have an attorney.
Sproles said as a courtesy to her and the court he informed her after the pressure.

My heart breaks for EP. IMO it doesn’t matter if spent 5 minutes with EB, or everyday. He not only lost a daughter he had for a short time, but a future with the daughter he should of had forever. A future filled with memories. My oldest daughter’s father couldn’t be present in her baby years due to the military as well. We’re married now, and they’re inseparable. I just can not even imagine the pain he must be feeling :(
MOO

Seeing that photograph of Evelyn with her Dad made me so sad. There will be no more "Evelyn and Dad" photos... ever... for all time. This struck me as something so hateful (and vengeful, for some reason.) That Evelyn was robbed of a life that will never be, by her own mother. And, that her Dad was robbed of the chance to get to know her when his circumstances change. Luckily for everyone, I "back-spaced out" the rest of my comment which was really just a tearful and angry rant.

Short version; the photo of baby and Dad hurts my heart a lot.

what i want to know is, is it possible the grand father had no idea evelyns stuff was on his property because otherwise isn't that the first place you'd check even just to look through evelyns things to find clues

Sure it’s possible, she could have brought whatever she brought, besides the baby and all her things while he was at work.

Sure it’s possible, she could have brought whatever she brought, besides the baby and all her things while he was at work.

just hypothertically.

if this was me and my grand parents they would scour their property even if i hadn't been there just to check because its the childs grand parents house

I think it's totally possible he might not have known. And even if he did know MB's stuff was there, it's also entirely possible he did check and just didn't find her. We don't know where and under what circumstances Evelyn was found. OR, maybe he started to suspect something, but couldn't bring himself to go out there and accidentally stumble upon her, so he called LE. There are just a lot of not so sinister scenarios as to why TB himself did not personally find this child.

IMO

My heart breaks for EP. IMO it doesn’t matter if spent 5 minutes with EB, or everyday. He not only lost a daughter he had for a short time, but a future with the daughter he should of had forever. A future filled with memories. My oldest daughter’s father couldn’t be present in her baby years due to the military as well. We’re married now, and they’re inseparable. I just can not even imagine the pain he must be feeling :(
MOO
I wonder what MB was telling him about where the baby was for three months since she told everyone else Evelyn was with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay