Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not giving MB any slack or sympathy.

I'm sick and tired of babies, toddlers and kids being killed. :(
ITA Tippy, I'm sorry MB, or any person for that matter, has unstable and dysfunctional childhoods.

It's still not a 'get out of jail free card'. MB had knowledge and participation to what happened to baby Evelyn. To what degree we don't know for sure yet, but LE surely does.

MOO

ITA Tippy, I'm sorry MB, or any person for that matter, has unstable and dysfunctional childhoods.

It's still not a 'get out of jail free card'. MB had knowledge and participation to what happened to baby Evelyn. To what degree we don't know for sure yet, but LE surely does.

MOO

That's right!!! If we keep making excuses for murder nothing will ever change.

another recap. Something happened and I don't think it was from lack of love from her mother.
“I’m not the best mom in the world, but I try so hard for this little beauty. I can’t even explain the love I feel for her, and i know she loves me too. Lately my lifes been really sucky but she’ll come reach for me and say ‘mom mom’ and my heart melts and I’m reminded of her unconditional love.”
She continued, “You can say whatever you want about me being a young mom, but I promise you my life is so much better with this angel. My life wasnt ruined when I had her, she gave me a purpose and a reason to wake up everyday and to better myself. Theres no love like the love from your child!”

Evelyn was born on November 21, 2018.

Megan Boswell, Mother of Evelyn Boswell: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

My sentiment may not be very popular, but I can't help but have great empathy for MB. She has to be accountable for what role she may have had in the death of EB, but the extenuating circumstances are mind boggling imo.

MB didn't ask to be born into such a chaotic family. MB was not offered the assistance she desperately needed as a teen with child. She didn't have the guidance she still needs as a teen whose brain will not be fully developed until age 25.

MB had squat going for her. What does a rational person think is likely to happen under these circumstances?

WS'ers have seen it before, are seeing now and will see all of this again in the future - near and far. It's sad, it's maddening, it's frustrating in that help was not there. If the 'village' wasn't involved or didn't/failed to see a way to help, then imo the 'village' need not condemn the very existence of that person. Hold them accountable yes, but that's about all one can do after the fact.

My guess is, if and when MB speaks about what truly happened, she will wish nothing more that the chance to go back and do things differently/do it right. That's all a teen is capable of in these circumstances. I hope MB takes advantage of all the programs available to her while in prison and come out on top someday - maybe even capable of helping others in the situation she found herself in.

Jmo.

I applaud you for going against the grain and saying how you feel. I've been there before and know how it feels to go out on a limb and subject yourself to a backlash. I'm not trying to pick at you or sway you one way or another. I'm just trying to see it from your point of view.

Like you, I feel great sadness for any child who grows up without real guidance and support. However, we don't know what type of support or guidance was offered to MB. Unless I missed something, how do we know MB didn't have assistance, support or guidance? I think it's safe to assume her mom didn't offer it to her, but how do we know others didn't offer and try to help guide her and support her?

If MB murdered her daughter she won't come out on top. People who murder their own children or any child for that matter don't have the right to come out on top. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. Game over, throw away the keys and rot for all I care.

If we find out MB is not responsible for her daughters death it would be a game changer. If (big if) that's the case, I hope she overcomes and rises above.

jmo

Last edited:
Despite the vast differences in opinions, the last couple pages have been an interesting read.

Out of curiosity, for those of the opinion that Megan was not at all involved in Evelyn's death, are your beliefs that:

-She was also not involved or had knowledge of the hiding of Evelyn's body?
-Not involved in the hiding but did have knowledge about it?
-Involved in the hiding of the body, but not at all involved in the death itself?
-(Any other possible scenarios I've left out?)

Despite the vast differences in opinions, the last couple pages have been an interesting read.

Out of curiosity, for those of the opinion that Megan was not at all involved in Evelyn's death, are your beliefs that:

-She was also not involved or had knowledge of the hiding of Evelyn's body?
-Not involved in the hiding but did have knowledge about it?
-Involved in the hiding of the body, but not at all involved in the death itself?
-(Any other possible scenarios I've left out?)

Have not seen a post suggesting MB was not involved in EB's death. Could you kindly quote one? That will make it easier to see and comprehend the context. TIA.

Have not seen a post suggesting MB was not involved in EB's death. Could you kindly quote one? That will make it easier to see and comprehend the context. TIA.

There have been several posts over the last 8 threads that suggested the involvement of others or the possibility that Megan was covering for someone else.

Oh I know the number is way too many, but are these committed by teenage girls? That was the point of my post. I don't deny parents do this, but there are many more who do not.
Well, yes, I would hope there are more parents who don't kill their children than those who do, but I was talking about those who commit homicide by abuse or murder, whether or not with intent.

Of those that commit those crimes, many are younger parents and yes, that includes teenagers. I don't know what the statistics are but teenagers have a harder time dealing with the stress of taking care of a baby in general, so it's not really surprising that it is more common than with older, educated adults who tend to have children later in life. Not they they don't commit these types of crimes, but from what I have read it's not nearly as often.

Imo

Time seems like its passing so slowly waiting to hear something. I hope there will be some good news coming soon! Hope you all are staying safe and are well :)
I'm here everyday just waiting to hear that justice is coming.....

I just wanted to post a photo of the only true victim in this case, Evelyn.

An innocent, barely one year old baby who is no longer happily toddling around laughing, smiling and being loved and cared for and was found discarded like trash.

Any mother who does not report her baby missing for 2+ months and goes about 'life as usual' doesn't deserve my empathy or sympathy, regardless of her age or familial relationships.

MOO

#Justice4Evelyn

According to the Tennessee Dept. of Corrections, Mr Fields was released from prison in 2018. Here's the particulars:

Larry Chad Fields

Birth Date: 01/06/1983

TDOC ID: 00396447

Combined Sentence(s) Length: 10 Yrs 0 Mths 0 Days

Sentence End Date: 12/31/2018

There's a photo of a younger and much healthier looking Fields at this link. Just enter his TDOC ID:

FOIL - Offender Search

We do not owe sympathy to murderers. We owe it to the dead.

jmo
I agree with no sympathy.
But empathy is just who I am, like breathing it just is.
Sometimes expressing empathy leads to awkward responses.
It does tend to lead to good conversations with the open mined, though.
I do not excuse MB, I just see her a little different. Believe me, when I say, I want her punished to the fullest extent.

Thank you for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members