Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm.... were the initial DV and child abuse charges against McCloud related to this case or part of outstanding warrants for charges not related to Evelyn? His name always confuses me! Thanks @Niner!

from my notes - NOT related to Evelyn.

Arrested & charged (5/24/20) with child abuse & neglect, violation of an order of protection & domestic assault. Faces a $50K bond for domestic assault.
McCloud was arrested & charged (7/12/19) & arraigned (8/30/19) with 2 counts of aggravated domestic assault & 1 count of domestic assault. Next is announcement hearing (Case #71492) & arraignment hearing (Case #72474) on 3/27/20 @ 9am. Sullivan County #82CC1-2019-CR-71492 (Aggrav Asslt) & #82CC1-2019-CR-72474 (Orig. assault). $1K bond.

@Seattle1 - should I just delete those charges & not keep track of them? Since it is not related to Evelyn?

TIA! :)
I for one would like you to keep all of them listed as we have been following all the players in this case from the beginning.

William McCloud, who was connected to the Evelyn Boswell case, was arrested Sunday on three charges including child abuse and neglect, violation of an order of protection and domestic assault, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said they spoke to a woman who claimed to be the ex-girlfriend of McCloud and the mother of his 8-year-old child,

WJHL
reported.

William McCloud arrested on domestic assault, child abuse charges

I for one would like you to keep all of them listed as we have been following all the players in this case from the beginning.

William McCloud, who was connected to the Evelyn Boswell case, was arrested Sunday on three charges including child abuse and neglect, violation of an order of protection and domestic assault, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said they spoke to a woman who claimed to be the ex-girlfriend of McCloud and the mother of his 8-year-old child,

WJHL
reported.

$0 bond for abuse of a child. Seems like he would be a danger to the child. Makes me so angry!

Last edited:
Big thanks @Niner! I'm not sure about this 2019 arrest so you might want to confirm. I think I read (Media Thread) this arrest was in 2010 and the charges were dismissed.

Also, this link has an assault/child abuse report for 5/2020 and not 2019.

Here are all the charges that he was in court for today:

Party Name TCA Code TCA Desc Filing Date Violation Date Disposition Date Disposition Type
1 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-111 DOMESTIC ASSAULT 06/10/2020 09/27/2019

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

Party Name TCA Code TCA Desc Filing Date Violation Date Disposition Date Disposition Type
1 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-102 AGGRAVATED ASSAULT - DOMESTIC 08/19/2020 05/24/2020
2 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-111 DOMESTIC ASSAULT 08/19/2020 05/24/2020

3 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-113 VIOLATION OF ORDER OF PROTECTION/RESTRAINING ORDER 08/19/2020 05/24/2020

4 William Bryant McCloud 39-15-401 CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT/ENDANGERMENT 8 YRS OR LESS 08/19/2020 05/24/2020

1 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-102 AGGRAVATED ASSAULT - DOMESTIC 08/21/2019 07/25/2018

2 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-102 AGGRAVATED ASSAULT - DOMESTIC 08/21/2019 07/25/2018

3 William Bryant McCloud 39-13-111 DOMESTIC ASSAULT 08/21/2019 07/25/2018

Last one from 2018....

$0 bond for abuse of a child. Seems like he would be a danger to the child. Makes me so angry!
After reading the report, I think this statement in the media was misleading. The child abuse & neglect incident was where McCloud was arrested at a woman's house for dinner (high on meth) and arrest included 3 charges (violation of protection order, child abuse & neglect, and domestic assault). His bond was $50k.

Why was WM at a house for dinner where the ex had a protection order? I hope this is not another situation where a woman was putting a meth addict ahead of her children. Supervised visitation exists for a reason! :mad:

Last edited:
@Seattle1 - should I just delete those charges & not keep track of them? Since it is not related to Evelyn?

TIA! :)

My concern is this guy appears to be a habitual offender with unrelated cases on the docket going back several years (and obviously adding to them). I also think many of the charges will eventually be dismissed. He knows the backlogged system and uses it to his advantage.

To my knowledge, one year later, the only charges in the death of baby Evelyn are against her own mother. Seems to me that others have also been the victim of the young but manipulative mother!

If Angela and WM have already parted company and neither had anything to do with her death, why burden yourself tracking unrelated cases. IMO, it will be never-ending!

My concern is this guy appears to be a habitual offender with unrelated cases on the docket going back several years (and obviously adding to them). I also think many of the charges will eventually be dismissed. He knows the backlogged system and uses it to his advantage.

To my knowledge, one year later, the only charges in the death of baby Evelyn are against her own mother. Seems to me that others have also been the victim of the young but manipulative mother!

If Angela and WM have already parted company and neither had anything to do with her death, why burden yourself tracking unrelated cases. IMO, it will be never-ending!

re bold - I TOTALLY agree!! LOL! And some of the cases that I look up don't even list "what" the charges are for him. All I know is - there were all set for 11/5.

Thinking again - I just might leave them off my list. Also the burglary at Angela's father's place which include Larry Fields. Plus the stolen car & Walmart theft-Angela & McCloud.

Anyone against that? I'll just keep track of Megan's court dates... MUCH easier for me, guys! :D

NOV 11, 2020
Little Evelyn Boswell would have turned two this month. Instead, her mother Megan is potentially facing the death penalty after being indicted over the summer on 19 charges in connection with the toddler's death, including two counts of felony murder. ...

Toddler Evelyn Boswell’s Mom Could Face Capital Punishment

NOV 11, 2020
Little Evelyn Boswell would have turned two this month. Instead, her mother Megan is potentially facing the death penalty after being indicted over the summer on 19 charges in connection with the toddler's death, including two counts of felony murder. ...

Toddler Evelyn Boswell’s Mom Could Face Capital Punishment
Our baby Evelyn -- eternally 15 months.

Heartbreaking. :(:(

MB had options. :mad:

Hi all, I have been struggling to keep up with so many cases, was the autopsy result released and a determination of the cause of death? TIA

Unfortunately, there's been nothing released on baby Evelyn's cause of death.

Mom MB was arraigned on Friday, Aug 28, in a 5-minute hearing where first-degree murder was added. Her attorney waived reading of the indictment.

MB's next hearing is Dec 13. Her attorney wants to take up a change of venue then. I think we will probably learn whether or not the State will seek the death penalty.

Mother of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell to be arraigned in court | wbir.com

If I recall, the autopsy results are sealed? Also, there was something about a delay on labs?

Yes, I recall the ME's report was sealed about 10 days after EB's remains were located.

The District Attorney has not told us the cause or time of death. All we know about EB's death is that it was a murder allegedly committed by her young mother MB.

I still don't want to believe MB murdered her baby but the grand jury certainly believed otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okiegal3269
Back