TN - Five killed in shootings at 2 US military centers, Chattanooga, 16 July 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are reports coming up now that the officer is not dead - he's stable after being shot.

CNN live -whoever they were interviewing stated 4 military officers shot and 1 police officer.

ETA: didn't get her name but if it's still the same person, Marilyn H, eyewitness.

[video=twitter;621731721147490305]https://twitter.com/DanOKennedy/status/621731721147490305[/video]

Think the presser is at the police service center in Amnicola? I can't find a live video link though. :(

I have been waiting over an hour for someone to start this thread!

Guy shot up the Reserve center and shoots an officer...drove to the second scene and shot 4 Military members. From what I gather.

Glad the shooter is down, but I wish so many of them didn't die. So much harder to get to the true reasons.

Chattanooga Police ‏@ChattanoogaPD 1m1 minute ago
There will be a news conference related to the shooting incident @ 2:00 pm today @ the Police Training Ctr, 3200 Amnicola Hwy

Chattanooga FireDept ‏@ChattFireDept 5m There will be a news conference related to the shooting incident @ 2:00 pm today @ the Fire Training Ctr, 3200 Amnicola Hwy.

So presser is in about 2 mins? I'm in a different time zone.

Think I'll just follow tweets as I'm having no luck with live video links,as usual

So presser is in about 2 mins? I'm in a different time zone.

Think I'll just follow tweets as I'm having no luck with live video links,as usual

Yeah I'll try to provide some updates as I hear them.

Loads of conflicting reports about whether shooter is dead or not. I think he/she is, myself...

Loads of conflicting reports about whether shooter is dead or not. I think he/she is, myself...

Yeah the local news is saying he's been "neutralized" and that ABC news is reporting to them that he is dead.

Blood donations are being requested. Centers will stay open until 6pm or until every person seen. Don't go to Erlanger though.

President Obama has been briefed. He's in OK.

Police chief has arrived at presser, and fire chief

Blood donations are being requested. Centers will stay open until 6pm or until every person seen. Don't go to Erlanger though.

I surely wish my little one wasn't sleeping or I would be headed out to do so. I think my husbands gonna try after work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey
Back