TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know IF Suck Creek Road is Chattanooga Police Department 's jurisdiction?

Anyone know IF Suck Creek Road is Chattanooga Police Department 's jurisdiction?

IDK Emeralgem...and I cannot help you there...but it will suck if this lady is found there. This case is upsetting me...really:maddening:

I think that Suck Creek Rd is probably Hamilton County Sheriff's Office jurisdiction ... then into Marion County jurisdiction ...

IDK Emeralgem...and I cannot help you there...but it will suck if this lady is found there. This case is upsetting me...really:maddening:

it's kind of a long shot, I just think the searches should start and these areas should be checked...if she is not there all the better maybe she will come home safe...which I sincerely hope she does...who knows maybe she will end up with primary custody.

I think that Suck Creek Rd is probably Hamilton County Sheriff's Office jurisdiction ... then into Marion County jurisdiction ...

Thanks.. I do know Suck Creek Rd runs into Marion County but also knew the road is also in Hamilton County.. Also, the River Inn Restaurant is in Chattanooga and thats why I asked about the Chattanooga Police Department having jurisdiction..Just don't where exactly the police department of Chattanooga surrenders their jurisdiction. JMHO

it's kind of a long shot, I just think the searches should start and these areas should be checked...if she is not there all the better maybe she will come home safe...which I sincerely hope she does...who knows maybe she will end up with primary custody.

I really pray that is the case...and will thank God if it plays out that way. After hearing that her friends say she was afraid....hmmm..I am getting major hink and it is coming from a certain direction.

I am unfamiliar. but I know of several cases where moms were very supportive to their family members.

BBM.. Consider yourself blessed..I am also well aware of several moms who have been very supportive to their family members concerning missing persons, especially children..IMO... Their support has been most troublesome for me to comprehend, to say the least... JMHO

BBM.. Consider yourself blessed..I am also well aware of several moms who have been very supportive to their family members concerning missing persons, especially children..IMO... Their support has been most troublesome for me to comprehend, to say the least... JMHO

I guess I had heard of it after looking it up. very creepy. I think some moms always believe the best of their children and will be there for them no matter what. or maybe he hadn't talked to her about any stress he was having, but made plans with her before his wife came home. we don't know the exact times of these events...seems like a strange time to run errands when your family is basically in crisis, but maybe I would just handle an event where the cops were called differently.

In total agreement with the concern here, but this sounds like a "flush" job to get her out of hiding. (Psych allegations, recent dispute, safe place, trip out of town)

I think the husband is the one trying to find her the hardest because he's the one she's trying to stay the furthest from.

That being said, with our recent experience, let's make sure that if he's on websleuths he not get any information she doesn't want him to have.
bolded by me.
I know this was way back on page 2 of the thread, but johnfear, can you or any of the other sleuthers, explain what the bolded part refers to--what was "our recent experience"? I must have missed something in another case. thanks,

Columbo

Just want to point out that we have had nearly 26,000 views on this thread. So keep talking peeps.
We need to get the word out to help find Gail.

What is really bothering me is that there have been no sightings of her jeep. The fact that she has vanity plates makes it so much easier to identify. I have to believe LE has faxed a copy of the vehicle descriptions to other towns nearby. I just have an uneasy feeling that we haven't had sightings on the jeep. IMO the jeep might be somewhere that it is not visible. Maybe an accident of some sort...I don't know.

What is really bothering me is that there have been no sightings of her jeep. The fact that she has vanity plates makes it so much easier to identify. I have to believe LE has faxed a copy of the vehicle descriptions to other towns nearby. I just have an uneasy feeling that we haven't had sightings on the jeep. IMO the jeep might be somewhere that it is not visible. Maybe an accident of some sort...I don't know.

I know that her sister has searched along the roads where a car may have driven off and says that there were no broken guardrails or areas of disturbance that she could see. In the spots where there were not rails, she said there were no broken branches or skid marks, and that you would've been ab;e to see a bright red jeep had one fallen. But she says there ARE deep lakes that, to her knowledge, have not been searched.

Just finsihed looking at the Chattanooga Tmes News Free Press Sunday edition and didn't see anything pertaining to Gail Palmgren's disappearance..Not a word and totally frustrating..JMHO

Is Gail's friend local, or in Wetumpka, and does anyone know what time?

Friday, April 29, 2011

Second 911 call—given numbers for safe place to stay. Resolved when “Matthew Palmgren agreed to stay at 40 Ridgerock Drive and let Gail Palmgren take their two children…to their lake house in Wetumpka, AL for the night,” according to police report

Gail stopped at a friends home

40 Ridgerock Drive, Signal Mountain, TN 37377-2100
to 439 Easy St, Wetumpka, AL 36092-3406
http://mapq.st/jcTz7M

Would like to know why local areas with water have not been searched at least to rule out and accident. I mean you do have to look at every possibility of someone gone missing and rule each one out based on evidence. A theory could be that she left that house upset heading wherever and possibly had an accident.

Another question I can't remember if this was answered or not is was the neighbor that saw her driving away absolutely sure it was her in the jeep?

maybe if/when they ever get searches going they could involve some of the following:

--- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamil...s-Rescue-ServicesSTARS/138117172877417?v=info

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_123144.asp

--- http://www.rescuediver.org/teams/TN-team.htm

--- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-River-Rescu/148400125187560?sk=wall- this is not technically search divers but they organize with boats and divers to pull "junk" out of the rivers and creeks every year. maybe they will find something in 2011- they could BOLO?

--- http://www.tennesseeaquarium.org/Newsroom/navy_divers_PR.asp probably not but threw this one in too.

Is Gail's friend local, or in Wetumpka, and does anyone know what time?

Friday, April 29, 2011

Second 911 call—given numbers for safe place to stay. Resolved when “Matthew Palmgren agreed to stay at 40 Ridgerock Drive and let Gail Palmgren take their two children…to their lake house in Wetumpka, AL for the night,” according to police report

Gail stopped at a friends home

40 Ridgerock Drive, Signal Mountain, TN 37377-2100
to 439 Easy St, Wetumpka, AL 36092-3406
http://mapq.st/jcTz7M

I have had friends call the police during a domestic dispute--raging fight whatever you call it. They were not offered safe numbers and I believe the reason they were not offered numbers is because it was a fight both parties involved and it was resolved with the police showing up. I also believe the number wasn't offered because the husband and wife were not afraid of each other. it was a bad fight but not physical. Each party had been asked if one of them needed to go elsewhere to cool off or would they be ok in the same house for the evening which they were.

IMO the police offering Gail the safe numbers leads me to believe they felt perhaps she did need to get out of that situation --they can't make her but gave her the resources if needed. Which again leads me to believe this call to the house had to have some sort of physical altercation --my opinion only.

Just finsihed looking at the Chattanooga Tmes News Free Press Sunday edition and didn't see anything pertaining to Gail Palmgren's disappearance..Not a word and totally frustrating..JMHO

that is RIDICULOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member