TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the colours of the plate -- background and lettering?

Did Gail have a passport?

TY
My understanding is that she did have her own passport but no credit cards or driver license.

Also, I have some information from those close to the search that they are 100% positive that it was Gail that dropped off the kids at the family home.

how deep is that river, does anyone know? [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_River_Gorge[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJWnWz-Z4Iw&feature=related[/ame] is that video in the area? that looks very deep. also LOTS of woods right behind walmart as has been mentioned I believe...however that the phone still worked two days later, makes me wonder slightly more about woods than about water...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVWy7tC6JTA&feature=related[/ame]

note how invisible the truck is at the beginning of the video. this truck slipped off the suck creek boat launch into the tennessee river.

My understanding is that she did have her own passport but no credit cards or driver license.

Also, I have some information from those close to the search that they are 100% positive that it was Gail that dropped off the kids at the family home.

Thanks JBean. That's valuable info to know.

So now we know Gail was in fact alive and driving her car on 4/30.

Now the question is, why did she leave?
Where was she going?
Where is she now?

This opens to further study, but still doesn't rule anything out. It just changes the timeline of when the mystery begins,

Where is Gail?

JMHO
fran

I'm still trying to catch up with all the posts, but it occurred to me, if Gail was afraid of her husband, felt like she was being followed, and logging license plates of suspect cars, maybe she was worried that her husband had hired someone to kill her.

that boat launch (suck creek boat launch into the tennesee river) in the video is 2.2 miles from the walmart if anyone wants to know, I mapped it using google earth. it is the very large gravelly one 2.2 miles to the northwest. ok my theory is done. I could be totally and completely wrong (disclaimer!!!) and I will not be shocked at all when I am because my theory is pretty specific. but to me, it all fits perfectly.

that boat launch (suck creek boat launch into the tennesee river) in the video is 2.2 miles from the walmart if anyone wants to know, I mapped it using google earth. it is the very large gravelly one 2.2 miles to the northwest. ok my theory is done. I could be totally and completely wrong (disclaimer!!!) and I will not be shocked at all when I am because my theory is pretty specific. but to me, it all fits perfectly.

I'm all ears in reference to hearing what your theory is.. Are we allowed to post theories yet on this thread?

I'm still trying to catch up with all the posts, but it occurred to me, if Gail was afraid of her husband, felt like she was being followed, and logging license plates of suspect cars, maybe she was worried that her husband had hired someone to kill her.
Or worse, maybe it was not her life that was threatened. Threatening the life of someone else is far more powerful tool of manipulation.
But with that said, we should not be accusing her dh of anything like this without something to substantiate it.
So lets hold here unless information is revealed that possibly supports this.
thanks

I'm all ears in reference to hearing what your theory is.. Are we allowed to post theories yet on this thread?

I'm trying to be careful, because really and truly I do NOT know what happened and I don't want to break TOS. BUT if I wanted to hide a vehicle and not be seen, I think that is where I would put it. around there somewhere. Anyone could have hidden it there, of course.

I have entertained that thought however would her husband reveal that information about her logging license plate numbers and being paranoid IF that were the case? :waitasec:JMHO..

Or worse, maybe it was not her life that was threatened. Threatening the life of someone else is far more powerful tool of manipulation.
But with that said, we should not be accusing her dh of anything like this without something to substantiate it.
So lets hold here unless information is revealed that possibly supports this.
thanks

Thanks , JBean, I was worried about the appropriateness of my post.

Columbo

I have entertained that thought however would her husband reveal that information about her logging license plate numbers and being paranoid IF that were the case? :waitasec:JMHO..

Very early on, I read an article that said she was paranoid, felt she was being followed, and logging license plate numbers, etc. I"ll see if I can find it. I didn't make this up.

Here's the article where MP talks about her writing down license plate numbers of cars she thought were following her (scroll way down to the section called Instability Argued): http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/12/missing-womans-husband-seeks-custody-children/

I think if you want to discredit someone and get people to not take them seriously, the very best thing you can do is to highlight their instability. who knows. maybe the facts were as reported and she took off. it is very possible. but if things aren't quite exactly as reported, I can totally see why, someone would say that.

Very early on, I read an article that said she was paranoid, felt she was being followed, and logging license plate numbers, etc. I"ll see if I can find it. I didn't make this up.
He stated that in the court douments.

Thanks , JBean, I was worried about the appropriateness of my post.

Columbo
well her friends report that she was scared, very scared. They seemed to think right away that there was a possibility that she was hiding. I, for one, hope that is the case.
But,what they don't tell us is what she was scared of.

What time did they arrive home?

Curious as to how long Gail was there before she left?
she arrived home about 12-12:15, but she dropped the kids and left right away. But we do not have any information from the kids as to what she may have said or what she was wearing.

For the record I just spoke to my brother-n-law and he and my sister-n-law did exit Signal Mtn via the W Road on the afternoon of the 28th of April, the day after the storms hit our area. He stated there were no down trees blocking traffic on the road...

Thank you! Good to know that! :)

I think if you want to discredit someone and get people to not take them seriously, the very best thing you can do is to highlight their instability. who knows. maybe the facts were as reported and she took off. it is very possible. but if things aren't quite exactly as reported, I can totally see why, someone would say that.

I can too and the reason WHY I added the :waitasec:at the end of my post..JMHO

I read this and remembered a time in my family growing up when my mom was probably about the same exact age as Gail, She had no history of mental illness, But something to do with hormones and Menopause symptoms, had her acting extremely paranoid. She believed my dad was trying to poison her, she wouldn't eat the food or drinks he made.

I know my dad very very well, and we are extremely close and he would never do something like that. She believed he was cheating and trying to kill her, and said she felt like she was going crazy. If you research Menopause and paranoia, you will find a lot of information. When I read about Missing Persons, I usually get an impression or feeling about what might have happened, I am thinking this could be a case where something like what happened with my mom, is going on.

You know what, though? In the vast majority of women, menopause doesn't make them paranoid. And most menopausal women don't disappear either. So I don't think we can go from specific people to generalities about that.

It's true she is 44 years old. She might have been peri-menopausal when the body starts reacting differently to lots of things, cramping, heavier periods, etc. And that can sometimes cause distress and depression, or just a feeling of getting older.

*sigh* At that time of life, husbands and significant others can either act like Princes and be kind and understanding, or they can become selfish and uncaring. Sometimes, unfortunately, they don't act well, and regard it as a sign that their wife is Over the Hill . . . hence the preponderance of younger trophy wives in this country. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP