TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the info that came out this weekend (that we are officially discounting but my brain isn't that smart), I have more hope for the first time that Gail is still alive and out there.

If MP could manipulate her, in her fear, with maybe having her declared incompetent, I could actually see her leaving over this. I could see him undermining her confidence with how he did most of the parenting until the last summer, how she wasn't working, how she didn't have family nearby to support her with the kids and how she was paranoid and cracking up.

Of course she could recognize her anxiety but could also know that he is capable of arranging things. I think going to the lawyer friends and having them turn on her would confirm that he is the one people believe.

But then there was the earlier comment that they may have met on the mountain on her way down and that has been my fear all along.

Any chance anyone has his VIN to see if any car repairs were made on his vehicle during the timeframe that is unaccounted for after her disappearance?

I really want her to be okay.

BBM

I may be wrong and totalling off track, but think this plays a big part into the whole case.

A lot of people think Straight Talk (or similar) pay as you go phones are untraceable- when in fact they are quite the opposite. You have to register to activate when purchased. If you don't activate, the purchase is still registered by sale location. And then (if actively using minutes) one can trace back to purchase location as well as provider.
(Little known fact!)

Thanks for confirming my beliefs on tracing toss-a-way phones. Oriah, couple of questions about cell phones and if this applies to all or just certain models. Can/cannot trace if they are turned off and cannot trace if the battery is removed? I've seen this bantered so many time in cases. TIA.

After having just completed an extensive GEarth 'fly-over' of Signal Mountain and the surrounding area....whew, and exhausting, I might add....one thing I couldn't help but realize is: there are so many places for a vehicle and person to disappear via accident or be disappeared deliberately on SM and in the surrounding area (in any direction)...there is such a vast quantity of dense vegetation and so many bodies of water, it is mind boggling!

Having said that, I did notice that the W road comes down the mountain ending in close proximity to where MP's mother lives on Mountain Creek Rd. And MP stated he was running errands with his mother close to the time Gail dropped the children off at their SM home. Further, MP reportedly arrived at the SM home around 12:25 pm on 4/30 as witnessed by neighbor SB while Gail left the SM home around 12:15 pm as witnessed by SB.

I still hold to the theory that Gail and MP may have quite possibly traveled the same road (W road) at approximately the same time on 4/30 and....fill-in the blanks as you see fit.

I will add that I do know what a control freak is like when they are out on the highways and biways when it comes to exhibiting their controlling behavior in the form of road rage.

In case y'all can't tell..I'm catching up......:innocent:

I don't recall this being confirmed...just that she saw GP. ???

What do you all feel about the possible sighting of Gail near Insurance Mt.? Could the woman with Gail been MP's lover? Could this woman have held a weapon on Gail from the back seat of the Jeep when Gail left the Signal Mt. home after dropping off the kids?

Was it possible that someone got into her Jeep when she was in the house tending to her kids after she dropped them off?

Regarding the telephone. Here we have a woman that is calling friends,relatives and SMPD regularly and often.
Then she calls no one.

No phone use that I know of after her last calls she made as she was heading down the mountain. A ping on 5/2, that I ASSUME is her phone dying somewhere in the mountain area. At the beginning I thought she may have tossed it and was picking up a batphone.
The only problem with that is if she was going to get a bat phone-she must have planned on calling someone and to date-she hasn't.

Gail is not gone on her own,imo. I think that notion is too far fetched and cannot imagine any scenario where that makes sense.

IIRC, a month or so ago the police released the information that MP was the last person to talk to Gail.

IIRC, a month or so ago the police released the information that MP was the last person to talk to Gail.

That's right, I had forgotten. It was in the letter sent to the Governor asking for Gail to be one of the missing that had a reward fund set up for info. The PDF of that letter has been taken down (and I didn't get a copy, unfortunately) but I seem to recall that it said Matt was the last known person to see Gail.

That's right, I had forgotten. It was in the letter sent to the Governor asking for Gail to be one of the missing that had a reward fund set up for info. The PDF of that letter has been taken down (and I didn't get a copy, unfortunately) but I seem to recall that it said Matt was the last known person to see Gail.

I don't think it was last person to see her, but I think they have phone records that show he was the last person to talk to her.

What do you all feel about the possible sighting of Gail near Insurance Mt.? Could the woman with Gail been MP's lover? Could this woman have held a weapon on Gail from the back seat of the Jeep when Gail left the Signal Mt. home after dropping off the kids?

Was it possible that someone got into her Jeep when she was in the house tending to her kids after she dropped them off?

This has been my belief from almost the beginning, tho I'm not convinced of the sighting by CC. I also believe that phones were used and LE may have a bit of a puzzle with trying to piece together who had called-- when and on what or who's phone. (Someone had to have GP's phone til the 2nd..and I'm not feeling it was GP.) Unless DN or someone who talked to Gail and she specifically stated she was on her way down the mtn or at the base (Walmart, etc), I believe she called at the house. I'd like to know if SB saw her driving by on the way to drop the kids off or saw her in the driveway, the kids or dogs in the yard, etc to cause her to start walking toward the house. jmo

I don't think it was last person to see her, but I think they have phone records that show he was the last person to talk to her.

Just wondering what time that conversation took place and IF it was before or after SB saw her leave the Signal Mtn residence at 12:15....

This has been my belief from almost the beginning, tho I'm not convinced of the sighting by CC. I also believe that phones were used and LE may have a bit of a puzzle with trying to piece together who had called-- when and on what or who's phone. (Someone had to have GP's phone til the 2nd..and I'm not feeling it was GP.) Unless DN or someone who talked to Gail and she specifically stated she was on her way down the mtn or at the base (Walmart, etc), I believe she called at the house. I'd like to know if SB saw her driving by on the way to drop the kids off or saw her in the driveway, the kids or dogs in the yard, etc to cause her to start walking toward the house. jmo

In reference to myself I'm not totally convinced CC didn't see her on Big Fork Road that afternoon/ early evening..JMHO

Just wondering what time that conversation took place and IF it was before or after SB saw her leave the Signal Mtn residence at 12:15....

This is where I'm thinking: What if it wasn't MP who had his phone when this call was made. The records show it was MP calling, but it could have been someone using his phone. kwim? MP's cell records show him using his phone at the base of the mtn, but he could have been "elsewhere". I hope when the media or reports say a call....it is A call and not a text. Especially when she contacted DN.

I have thought many times the fact that she drove by her neighbor without acknowledging her even with a glance was troubling. This could very well be a possibility

In reference to myself I'm not totally convinced CC didn't see her on Big Fork Road that afternoon/ early evening..JMHO

It very well could have been Em and with one scenario I'm thinking about...it's a real possiblity; but the reason I'm doubting it at this point, is because of the timing in conjuction with other things that were going on at that time and lack of further info that was pertinent, imo, to release to the public and it didn't happen. To me, jmo, it was a smoke screen.

It has crossed my mind, like others, wondering if MP could have some of LE or others in "his pocket" so to speak.

It very well could have been Em and with one scenario I'm thinking about...it's a real possiblity; but the reason I'm doubting it at this point, is because of the timing in conjuction with other things that were going on at that time and lack of further info that was pertinent, imo, to release to the public and it didn't happen. To me, jmo, it was a smoke screen.
It has crossed my mind, like others, wondering if MP could have some of LE or others in "his pocket" so to speak.

I'm not quite understanding what you mean by other things going on at that time..

God forbid he has LE or anyone with influence in his pocket who will help derail the truth as to what really happened...JMHO...

I'm not quite understanding what you mean by other things going on at that time..

God forbid he has LE or anyone with influence in his pocket who will help derail the truth as to what really happened...JMHO...

BBM

I agree.

The report to LE of the sighting was around the same time as the press conference and the recovery of the items by the detective from the AL and SM homes. (computers, etc.) IIRC; her sighting was WEEKS before it hit the MSM. Allegedly, she saw the news, reported it to Sequachie Co...they didn't respond so she called friend/acquaintance who worked there...and he eventually called it in to SMPD/HCSO. They (SM or HC ) didn't go take a look-see until the week prior to the media release of the info on Jun 13...although it was discussed on the FB page much earlier and CC's name wasn't discussed

In case y'all can't tell..I'm catching up......:innocent:

I don't recall this being confirmed...just that she saw GP. ???

Sorry 'bout that...didn't mean to make it read as though confirmed! It was discussed in early threads #1 - #4 but not sure if it was ever confirmed...does anyone else know? (Referring to a neighbor's sighting of MP arriving at the SM home on 4/30 at approx. 12:25 pm/10 minutes after SB saw Gail leave the SM home.)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6562741&postcount=61"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6562741&postcount=61[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6563056&postcount=65"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6563056&postcount=65[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6563092&postcount=67"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6563092&postcount=67[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed