TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has crossed my mind, like others, wondering if MP could have some of LE or others in "his pocket" so to speak.

That has worried me from the very beginning...and still does.

I love you Gail Marie; please come home! <3

MacGyver, again- I am so sorry for the disappearance of your friend. It is a terrible thing to have a loved one missing under any circumstances. :(
Could you possibly answer a couple of questions for me?
Does Gail have any birthmarks, scars, or tattoos- or any other disinguishing features?
TIA if you can answer this. Also, do you know if the Palmgren's vacationed in Disney World in 2010?

JBean, I agree.
I am more inclined to think that Gail's phone was either tossed by someone other than Gail (whose phone and/or vehicle may match up with that last ping from Gail's ) or lost in a vehicular accident, and then subsequently died after the battery ran out, or was very damaged in the process. :(

Regarding the telephone. Here we have a woman that is calling friends,relatives and SMPD regularly and often.
Then she calls no one.

No phone use that I know of after her last calls she made as she was heading down the mountain. A ping on 5/2, that I ASSUME is her phone dying somewhere in the mountain area. At the beginning I thought she may have tossed it and was picking up a batphone.
The only problem with that is if she was going to get a bat phone-she must have planned on calling someone and to date-she hasn't.

Gail is not gone on her own,imo. I think that notion is too far fetched and cannot imagine any scenario where that makes sense.

I can't begin to tell you how upset I am going to be IF what you are concerned about is in anyway true.JMHO..

Please know, my heart truly hurts for those of you who know her personally and love her.. I can't imagine what you are experiencing...

LE here in Chattanooga and Tn need to take notes from LE up in Mo.. Seems they know how to apply real pressure to the spouse of a missing woman.... JMHO...

This has been my belief from almost the beginning, tho I'm not convinced of the sighting by CC. I also believe that phones were used and LE may have a bit of a puzzle with trying to piece together who had called-- when and on what or who's phone. (Someone had to have GP's phone til the 2nd..and I'm not feeling it was GP.) Unless DN or someone who talked to Gail and she specifically stated she was on her way down the mtn or at the base (Walmart, etc), I believe she called at the house. I'd like to know if SB saw her driving by on the way to drop the kids off or saw her in the driveway, the kids or dogs in the yard, etc to cause her to start walking toward the house. jmo

Most SUVs have dark tinted windows in the rear passenger and cargo area. Someone could have slipped into the rear seat and hid, then surprised GP with a demand when GP got behind the wheel. The neighbor may have missed this, because the perp was careful. The Palmgren house is set back from the street, which would have made it hard for anyone to see someone slipping into the car at certain angles.

I think the neighbor waved at GP while GP drove out of her driveway, but the neighbor got no response back. My impression is that the neighbor was walking to get mail or was out for an exercise walk. I could be wrong. The phone calls may blow my theory. It is an area I need to do more research. Something happened to GP. It just doesn't make sense she would leave her children.

Someone could have slipped into her vehicle in the Walmart lot as well, or anywhere else she stopped for that matter. I wonder if she had the habit of locking her vehicle's doors?

Most SUVs have dark tinted windows in the rear passenger and cargo area. Someone could have slipped into the rear seat and hid, then surprised GP with a demand when GP got behind the wheel. The neighbor may have missed this, because the perp was careful. The Palmgren house is set back from the street, which would have made it hard for anyone to see someone slipping into the car at certain angles.

I think the neighbor waved at GP while GP drove out of her driveway, but the neighbor got no response back. My impression is that the neighbor was walking to get mail or was out for an exercise walk. I could be wrong. The phone calls may blow my theory. It is an area I need to do more research. Something happened to GP. It just doesn't make sense she would leave her children.

Someone could have slipped into her vehicle in the Walmart lot as well, or anywhere else she stopped for that matter. I wonder if she had the habit of locking her vehicle's doors?

The tinted window aspect is, I think, a very pertinent point McSpy.
It certainly lends value to direction of travel. Thanks for revisiting that topic.

The tinted window aspect is, I think, a very pertinent point McSpy.
It certainly lends value to direction of travel. Thanks for revisiting that topic.

How, I'm not quite understanding what you are trying to convey...JMHO

How, I'm not quite understanding what you are trying to convey...JMHO

Well, if there are tinted windows on a vehicle (and depending upon which windows are tinted) if passing a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction, it would be easy to see a driver, but not passengers in a rear seat. If traveling in the same direction, then much more likely to be able to identify a passenger seated in the front passenger seat. Unless there is confusion over left-hand/right-hand driving. Or it is a right-sided vehicle. Also, it would explain why SB's sighting was important. Did Gail back out of her driveway and turn immediately to the left on Ridgerock? Or did she circle around the cul de sac?
I've probably now thoroughly confused everyone!

My ramble makes me think of something else.

What time is the mail typically delivered in that neighborhood? Also, did any street sweepers (or similar-type vehicles) travel through the neighborhood that day? Who plows in the winter?

Agree. Hmmm. Wonder if Matt got HIS key back after GP hid it from him? He could easily have a key made and give it to someone else. I hadn't put much thought into her being abducted from the WM parking lot....or any parking lot for that matter, but it surely is possible. I know of one case where the hubby's gf posed as a cop (bought look a like uniform from a thrift shop) approached the woman in the parking lot, informed her she was under arrest, handcuffed her and then took her out to the boonies and did her in. I believe the fake "arrest" was presumption of shoplifting. Shortly after she was in the car she realized it was all a ruse, fought and tried to get away..but to no avail. :( Nice gf, huh?

After watching the ID channel with their episodes on women killers and the news everyday (especially in the cities) I'm a bit more leary :crazy:
So, yup, TH is still on my radar ...and she lawyered up too.

I would feel more positive about CC's sighting if we had a color or more decscription of the pick up the jeep stopped by; since they did mention it. I don't think they would have if they had a lead they were quitely checking out. imo.

LE here in Chattanooga and Tn need to take notes from LE up in Mo.. Seems they know how to apply real pressure to the spouse of a missing woman.... JMHO...

Yes, just heard Jacque Waller's hubby confessed to his father of killing her and placing her in a hole. :( So sad for her family and those beautiful kids. The hubby has joined the ranks of others like Drew Peterson in sadly representing LE and dimming their image. May her family finally have some kind of closure..at least in their day and night wondering what happened. Sending prayers their way.

My understanding is Gail talked to SMPD and wanted them to meet her at the residence, what I want to know is did they tell her they would or did they tell her they wouldn't/couldn't and for her to call them IF she encountered any problems with MP when she returned home to the residence....JMHO

Praying for Gail and her children.. Hoping she is found soon...

My understanding is Gail talked to SMPD and wanted them to meet her at the residence, what I want to know is did they tell her they would or did they tell her they wouldn't/couldn't and for her to call them IF she encountered any problems with MP when she returned home to the residence....JMHO

Interesting . . . If the SMPD did meet at the residence, I would think the neighbor would have seen a cop car behind GP as she left or parked in the driveway. A cop car in someone's driveway would get my attention. It looks like SMPD said no or they couldn't do it at that time.

I think the neighbor waved at GP while GP drove out of her driveway, but the neighbor got no response back. My impression is that the neighbor was walking to get mail or was out for an exercise walk. I could be wrong.

Susie went to the house to say hi:

"I saw her leaving around 12:15 that afternoon and I ran up the hill to say hi, because I knew she'd been upset for quite a while. Things have been going on at the house," said neighbor Susie Button. "She just drove away, she never even acknowledged me."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/14601268/family-looks-for-missing-woman

I keep checking Gail's thread every day hoping for some kind of update. Please come home safe Gail, your babies need you.

Someone brought up a good thought or possibility on this thread today which I wish we could discuss further. Who's to say that TH wasn't at the house sitting in waiting for Gail to bring the kids home. Do we know where TH was at the time Gail was on her way home with the kids? Maybe she spent the night with MP while Gail and the kids were in AL. Maybe Gail pulled her car into the garage, the kids got out of the vehicle and scrambled into the house while Gail started uppacking the vehicle and TH hid until the kids were out of sight and she force Gail back into the vehicle. The kids would have never been the wiser. Maybe Gail even made it into the house leaving her driver's license and whatnot in the kitchen, but when she went back out to the vehicle TH was waiting for her. Too bad we didn't know where TH was at the time Gail disappeared. It isn't too far of a stretch to believe the possibility of this scenario, after all she went and hired herself a defense attorney also. Just a thought.

Someone brought up a good thought or possibility on this thread today which I wish we could discuss further. Who's to say that TH wasn't at the house sitting in waiting for Gail to bring the kids home. Do we know where TH was at the time Gail was on her way home with the kids? Maybe she spent the night with MP while Gail and the kids were in AL. Maybe Gail pulled her car into the garage, the kids got out of the vehicle and scrambled into the house while Gail started uppacking the vehicle and TH hid until the kids were out of sight and she force Gail back into the vehicle. The kids would have never been the wiser. Maybe Gail even made it into the house leaving her driver's license and whatnot in the kitchen, but when she went back out to the vehicle TH was waiting for her. Too bad we didn't know where TH was at the time Gail disappeared. It isn't too far of a stretch to believe the possibility of this scenario, after all she went and hired herself a defense attorney also. Just a thought.

I think that's an excellent point...TH may have spent the night at the SM home with MP and stayed behind while he supposedly went shopping with JP?

Good question. Maybe SMPD told her to call them when she arrived at the SM home if MP, or whoever she feared, was at the home and if she was still feeling afraid. She did reportedly call SMPD when she arrived at the SM home and told them that MP was not at the home and she was leaving the children there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed