TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Emeraldgem, not sure how many towers are there.

Thanks.. One reason I asked is Walmart is also located close to the Baylor School, and Pineville Road and both are closer to I-27 than Suck Creek Road...
Alot of woods in those two areas that also lead to the Tennessee River.. Just wondering how many towers there could be or would one tower serve the entire area...JMHO

http://mapq.st/nJCnPK

Thanks.. One reason I asked is Walmart is also located close to the Baylor School, and Pineville Road and both are closer to I-27 than Suck Creek Road...
Alot of woods in those two areas that do lead to the Tennessee River..JMHO

That's an excellent point about the Baylor School and Pineville Rd. being closer to I27 than Suck Creek Rd - thanks for the map link!! :)

Alot of woods in those two areas that also lead to the Tennessee River.. Just wondering how many towers there could be or would one tower serve the entire area...JMHO

Do you know the areas that were searched? I know they searched a portion of Suck Creek, but that seems too far away from the ping to be the first area searched? Maybe I am wrong, but it seems kind of far.

Do you know the areas that were searched? I know they searched a portion of Suck Creek, but that seems too far away from the ping to be the first area searched? Maybe I am wrong, but it seems kind of far.

IF you look at the map there is a portion of Suck Creek Road (yellow line located at A) that runs right next to the river so I'm thinking somewhere in that area is where the search took place...
Also, IF you take into consideration how the river turns and bends it isn't too far...JMHO

ETA What do you mean by the first area searched? To my knowledge that is the ONLY area that has been searched...

IF you look at the map there is a portion of Suck CreekRoad (yellow line located at A) that runs right next to the river so I'm thinking somewhere in that area is where the search took place...
Also, IF you take into consideration how the river turns and bends it isn't too far...JMHO

That is true.... I wasn't thinking about the river...

I wondered the same thing.

Also, my husband and I just got done doing extensive work on both a will and a trust. The lawyers and accountants that helped us asked every question under the sun, but at NO time did either of our "mental states" ever come up. IMO, either MP or GP had to have asked about that stipulation.

I totally wondered about the "mental state" issue. I had never heard that used before. I could understand if this was declared for both parties. I also agree one or the other asked/requested this stipulation.

I agree...

$64,000 questions now for me are..... IF she told SMPD Matt P wasn't there at the residence and she was leaving the chidren there, did she tell SMPD where she was going, and WHY she was leaving?
Matt P (supposedly) was to meet her at the residence, but according to what has been revealed, thus far, seems he wasn't there when she and the children arrived home..WHY?
Where did he spend the night Friday night and with whom? Did he hire someone to lay and wait for her to return home from Alabama? Did Matt P.or someone else close to him communicate with someone by telephone or text shortly after Gail left the residence at 12:15? Did he receive information of "mission accomplished" and it was NOW ok for him to return to the residence? IMHO since he conveniently showed up at the residence approximately 10 minutes after Gail was seen leaving the residence I'm thinking this was all well planned out and I just can't shake the feeling of this being a MFH...JMHO

IMHO.. Too too many questions need to be answered expecially since he , himself, has claimed she was paranoid and delusional in regards to thinking someone was following her, and now she is missing for over four months..No trace of her anywhere...VANISHED AND ERASED...

Seems her fears were indeed a reality and yet he hasn't done anything to help LE find out what happened to the mother of his children.... JMHO

I so wonder the same things regarding Gail's disappearance. If the last ping was at WalMart at the base of Signal Mountain, I'm wondering if there was a tipoff and she was kidnapped in that area by whomever was stalking/following her. This fine lady in no way would not contact her family in NY or leave her children after all I've read about her. It seems MP was setting up a pattern by the mental comments to alleviate looking at him closer. Sadly, I feel this could very well have been a MFH, another wife who has gone by the wayside of a greedy spouse who feared financial loss due to a divorce.

Even sadder yet, we may NEVER know what happened to Gail. This truly grates at me daily as I live in the area and want Gail found so badly.

Has anyone in the area checked at that WalMart to see if someone like Gail may have purchased a different phone - April 30-May 2? I'm sure this has been looked into and tapes been looked at. IF Gail volitionally left, she may have picked up a different phone and tossed her old.

But, this scenario to me is less likely as she would want her kids to reach her. And I think someone would have heard from her by now.

Someone had mentioned that they think the Jeep is in storage somewhere. I see this as a possible scenario. If this is true, someone has to be paying for that storage. Since MP is jobless, and if he has anything to do with her disappearance, then he may have to move it eventually, because of lack of money. If it is in storage, I think it is far from the area where people will connect his name to a missing wife OR it is in someone else's name.

Someone had mentioned that they think the Jeep is in storage somewhere. I see this as a possible scenario. If this is true, someone has to be paying for that storage. Since MP is jobless, and if he has anything to do with her disappearance, then he may have to move it eventually, because of lack of money. If it is in storage, I think it is far from the area where people will connect his name to a missing wife OR it is in someone else's name.

I don't think just because MP is jobless means he is broke. After all he was making good money at the time when he was working. Also I thought AD and Gail's sister stated that they tried to call Gail several times before she was reported missing on 5/2. I would venture to say that if there weren't any pings showing up between 4/30/11 - 5/2/11 the phone was completely turned off. By the way I have a blackberry and my phone doesn't hold a charge for more than a day or two.

Personally, IMHO..IF foul play is involved, anyone putting that jeep in storage anywhere would be a BIG risk...

I'm more inclined to think that jeep went to a chop shop...
IF it is true a pickup truck was seen parked along side of Gail's jeep, could the jeep have been towed off by that pick up truck? Also, could someone have dismantled the majority of that jeep on the spot before even towing the jeep off to an unknown area...JMHO.

That was actually my original question - if they had pings from 4/30, then none until 5/2, or if there were any in between. I couldn't find anything that specified the answer either.

I don't think we know for sure. The media reported the last ping/signal, but in one article they said it was from the north side of the mountain. IIRC, two other articles said it was from the Wal-Mart area. When the searches first began people met at that Wal-Mart, and flyers were handed out there too. I think (don't hold me on this) that the event where they had an example Jeep to show people what to look for was at that Wal-Mart. So I'm pretty sure the article mentioning the north side of the mountain was either incorrect (they meant south) OR there were pings from the north side of the mountain, but the LAST ping was from Wal-Mart on the south side. That's always been my guess, anyway.

My theory on the phone is that, since it last pinged on the same day MP called LE, that someone was getting rid of the phone on purpose. The timing is just too coincidental, IMHO.

Has anyone in the area checked at that WalMart to see if someone like Gail may have purchased a different phone - April 30-May 2? I'm sure this has been looked into and tapes been looked at. IF Gail volitionally left, she may have picked up a different phone and tossed her old.

But, this scenario to me is less likely as she would want her kids to reach her. And I think someone would have heard from her by now.

I also would love to know if the security tapes at that Wal-Mart were looked at, mainly the parking lot tapes. As far as I know, no one has reported one way or the other about the Wal-Mart security tapes.

I agree that if she got another phone, she hasn't used it. Or maybe she did buy one but didn't get a chance to use it before something happened to her.

I also would love to know if the security tapes at that Wal-Mart were looked at, mainly the parking lot tapes. As far as I know, no one has reported one way or the other about the Wal-Mart security tapes.

I agree that if she got another phone, she hasn't used it. Or maybe she did buy one but didn't get a chance to use it before something happened to her.

I would certainly hope LE looked at those security tapes located at Walmart from April 30th thru May 2..Perhaps even through the next week to see IF she was on any of them.

Just curious but wasn't there something about her being seen at Ace Hardware up on the Mtn that afternoon?

I would certainly hope LE looked at those security tapes located at Walmart from April 30th thru May 2..Perhaps even through the next week to see IF she was on any of them.

Just curious but wasn't there something about her being seen at Ace Hardware up on the Mtn that afternoon?

CB on FB said there was a sighting of Gail at a hardware store that afternoon. I think he said so back in June, IIRC. I can't find it, but I can never find anything on FB, it's such a pain. The hardware store sighting hasn't been mentioned much for a while, but I don't know what that means, if anything.

CB on FB said there was a sighting of Gail at a hardware store that afternoon. I think he said so back in June, IIRC. I can't find it, but I can never find anything on FB, it's such a pain. The hardware store sighting hasn't been mentioned much for a while, but I don't know what that means, if anything.

Just curious.. Do you recall the time of the sighting?

Personally, IMHO..IF foul play is involved, anyone putting that jeep in storage anywhere would be a BIG risk...

I'm more inclined to think that jeep went to a chop shop...
IF it is true a pickup truck was seen parked along side of Gail's jeep, could the jeep have been towed off by that pick up truck? Also, could someone have dismantled the majority of that jeep on the spot before even towing the jeep off to an unknown area...JMHO.

Since MP and his mistress are educated professionals, I wonder what contacts they would have with connections to someone running a chop shop. Usually, you need some underworld criminal contacts to make that happen, which is a risk in itself. Although, it is possible they offered BIG money to have it dismantled and to keep it a secret. Perhaps, a family member with money problems and contacts? My first thought was that the vehicle was pushed into a ravine or a lake somewhere, but the storage idea seems like a possibility too. Someone could have driven it to a place like Arizona and stored it there. Maybe, LE should check any air travel around the time GP disappeared. The driver would have had to get home somehow. Most likely, it is in a ravine somewhere though. JMO

Since MP and his mistress are educated professionals, I wonder what contacts they would have with connections to someone running a chop shop. Usually, you need some underworld criminal contacts to make that happen, which is a risk in itself. Although, it is possible they offered BIG money to have it dismantled and to keep it a secret. Perhaps, a family member with money problems and contacts? My first thought was that the vehicle was pushed into a ravine or a lake somewhere, but the storage idea seems like a possibility too. Someone could have driven it to a place like Arizona and stored it there. Maybe, LE should check any air travel around the time GP disappeared. The driver would have had to get home somehow. Most likely, it is in a ravine somewhere though. JMO

BBM

I follow the Maura Murray threads on WS, and in the last day or so of my reading there, it appears that MM had a side to her life that up to now no one seemed to know about--at least that's what I concluded.

Having said that, perhaps MP or TH knows someone (old friend from school, "black sheep" family member, friend of a friend, etc.) who "is connected."

Pure speculation on my part, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has considered this possibility.....

IF you look at the map there is a portion of Suck Creek Road (yellow line located at A) that runs right next to the river so I'm thinking somewhere in that area is where the search took place...

ETA What do you mean by the first area searched? To my knowledge that is the ONLY area that has been searched...

Don't know how extensively, but the Big Fork Rd area was reportedly searched by LE after CC's alleged sighting revelation.

I've heard it said...everyone has a price...I don't necessarily believe that but many do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro