TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there FWIW (just mho).
MP & GP decide they are divorcing (through whatever means)
GP calls cops bc of MP's behavior (in whatever way).
MP convinces LE that GP is "whacko". They humor her "oh, yes mam."
GP calls LE a second time.....they giver her safe house numbers and a pat on the head.
She comes up missing MP's reaction to LE, "See I told you she's "whacko"
ALL MHO.

:>)

Em, do you mind me asking what day of the week that incident occurred (if you recall?) No actual date needed, just Monday, Tuesday, Sat, Sun etc?

IIRC It was on a Thursday night/ Friday morning shortly after midnight.

Admin has a number of suggestions to offer when there seems to be little movement on a case and people are waiting for the next development:

1.) Post your theory and link posts if you like, or MSM that demonstrate your thought process. The info that helped you to reach your conclusions.

2.) Find or start a candle lighting for the victims involved in the situation.

3.) In Gail's case, head over to the Jeep/Ping/Search thread to see if there is anything you may be able to weigh in on.

4.) Write up a Myth Buster-what rumor about the case has always plagued you, and post how you debunked it!

5.) Make a Who's Who list of the people in the case, so they can be searched for easily, and what their role or relationship is to the case. Use initials only though, when appropriate per TOS.

Gail Palmgren Who’s Who & Acronyms:

Who's Who

Arlene D: Gail’s friend

Bryan Hoss: Matthew Palmgren’s attorney

Carol C: Claims to have seen Gail three times between 4pm and 6:30pm on April 30 on Signal Mountain. *

Diane N: Gail’s sister

James N: Gail’s brother (deceased 2009)

Kevin N: Gail’s brother. Maria Nowacki’s husband.

Kim G: Gail’s friend in Birmingham

Lee Davis: Matthew Palmgren’s attorney

Maria G: Friend of Gail's family

Matthew P: Gail’s husband

Mike: Arlene D’s ex-husband & friend

Mike G: Gail’s friend in Birmingham

Mike Mathis: Matthew Palmgren’s PI, retired captain – 27 years w/Chattanooga Police Department. Member of NCMEC's Team Adam.
Article: http://www.wate.com/story/13980431/...ssing-east-tennessee-children?redirected=true
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-mathis/1b/a57/b7a

Kevin N: Gail’s brother

Susie B: Gail’s neighbor. Claims to have seen Gail at 12:15pm on April 30 driving away from her home. *

Tammy H: Matthew P’s former co-worker

* LE states the Palmgren children were the last persons to see Gail. In this video at 01:10, the LE dispatcher’s screen states that Gail was last seen by her children when she dropped them off:
http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14661367

Acronyms

ADPS Alabama Department of Public Safety
BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield
CPD Chattanooga Police Department
HCSO Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office
LE Law Enforcement
NAMUS National Missing and Unidentified Persons System
PI Private Investigator
SMPD Signal Mountain Police Department

http://www.righthealth.com/topic/Sociopath_Disorder?p=l&as=msn&ac=529&kgl=38684793

Sociopath disorder is a personality disorder characterized by chronic antisocial behavior and violation of the law and the rights of others. It is also called as psychopathic personality or sociopathic personality disorder. People suffering from this disorder have a disregard for the rights of others and a willingness to violate those rights

from your link JD-

"Wetumpka is also the home of Gail's close friend, Alrene Durham, who told Channel 3 in June she had video evidence of Matthew Palmgren threatening Gail, just days before her disappearance." (hopefully MSM will correct the spelling of Arlene's name)

??? Video evidence. Now I am surprised LE didnt believe they had probable cause if they have seen this video.

If you follow the link to the story from June:

"Durham claims Gail Palmgren took the hard drive from to the system to a Best Buy store to try to retrieve erased data showing an argument between the couple. She planned to use it as evidence in their divorce. Durham was instructed to pick the hard drive up the same weekend Gail Palmgren was last seen."

But now the most recent article indicates that Arlene actually has video depicting the argument itself....not that it had been erased. So someone retrieved the video of the argument?? At least between June and now it seems.

from your link JD-

"Wetumpka is also the home of Gail's close friend, Alrene Durham, who told Channel 3 in June she had video evidence of Matthew Palmgren threatening Gail, just days before her disappearance." (hopefully MSM will correct the spelling of Arlene's name)

??? Video evidence. Now I am surprised LE didnt believe they had probable cause if they have seen this video.

If you follow the link to the story from June:

"Durham claims Gail Palmgren took the hard drive from to the system to a Best Buy store to try to retrieve erased data showing an argument between the couple. She planned to use it as evidence in their divorce. Durham was instructed to pick the hard drive up the same weekend Gail Palmgren was last seen."

But now the most recent article indicates that Arlene actually has video depicting the argument itself....not that it had been erased. So someone retrieved the video of the argument?? At least between June and now it seems.

The video is what's on the DVR that LE requested from her, that Arlene refuses to give them.

This is why I can't understand why Arlene refuses to turn it over to LE.

If you have it, on video, evidence that Matt threatened Gail, just days before Gail disappeared, why in the world would you withhold that from LE?

And I'm a bit confused. How could Matt have threatened Gail at the lake house *days* before Gail disappeared, when Matt was in another state at a conference, and Gail was in Signal Mountain.

Oriah can weigh in here, but I dont think it is uncommon for LE to wait for a change in the season so it is easier to search large areas.

:(

Saw in Chattanoogan just now that Hamilton County LE is searching the Alabama property today.

Detectives Search Palmgren Property In Alabama
posted September 27, 2011

Officials said, "As part of the investigation involving the disappearance of Gail Palmgren, detectives with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division traveled to Alabama to follow-up with the searches of properties belonging to the Palmgren family.

"This has been done with the complete cooperation of Mr. Palmgren and his attorney, Lee Davis."

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_210030.asp

Complete cooperation. How 'bout that.

Five months after the fact? IMHO..It doesn't..JMHO

If it wasn't for the fact that we are talking about a missing 44 year old woman, this could be considered the joke of the day. imo. So all of the evidence just thrived and grew in the summer growing season and now it's ready to harvest with the falling of the leaves? Is there a tree house there? Plz. imo

If it wasn't for the fact that we are talking about a missing 44 year old woman, this could be considered the joke of the day. imo. So all of the evidence just thrived and grew in the summer growing season and now it's ready to harvest with the falling of the leaves? Is there a tree house there? Plz. imo

BBM...I couldn't agree more..JMHO

So I guess we can expect that LE will find nothing? :angel:

What happened to the FBI being involved (weren't they?)?

:sick:
So I guess we can expect that LE will find nothing? :angel:

What happened to the FBI being involved (weren't they?)?

BBM..I suspect thats exactly what we can expect after five long months..:sick: JMHO

I think the FBI involvement is a million dollar question. Perhaps they were just offering resources.

I am not sure on what basis LE could have forced a search for Gail or of the properties when she was finally reported. I mean, a missing person is not enough to force a thorough search of the houses. Where was the missing report finally taken when Matt made it? Did he go down to PD or did they come to his house?

If they came to his house, I am sure they did a walk through. But, they can only do it if he says yes. Which is not a full blown CSI search of the premises.

The same holds true for any other property. They have to have enough to get a judge to agree to sign a request to search the property for things and impound them.

I dont see that they had enough to do that, but I believe they wanted to.

By the looks of things, Gail left under her own steam. She drove away in her own car. It doesnt matter how bad Matt looks or even how obvious it is that he isnt wounded that she is gone. They would need to find something that indicates he did something to her.

I am frustrated that there is no indication of anything concrete. Except for today. Today there is an article that states there is a videotape showing Matt threatening Gail and it was in Arlene's possession in June of this year.

Is the scene on it compelling enough to obtain a warrant? Apparently not. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member