TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice on the Google maps IF there were any large trees in the immediate vicinity of that stretch of road.. To my knowledge no one has mentioned any debris being in the road in that particular area..I would also think IF there were any work crews in the immediate area they would have been aware of Gail's jeep going off the mountain...JMHO

I guess it's possible that debris played a part, although there aren't that many big trees near the road there and it had been several days since the tornadoes.

This picture was originally posted here on the forum by peliman

browroad2-from-peliman.jpg

Did anyone notice on the Google maps IF there were any large trees in the immediate vicinity of that stretch of road.. To my knowledge no one has mentioned any debris being in the road in that particular area..I would also think IF there were any work crews in the immediate area they would have been aware of Gail's jeep going off the mountain...JMHO

I guess it's possible that debris played a part, although there aren't that many big trees near the road there and it had been several days since the tornadoes. I would think that road might have been cleared by locals sooner than the W Road.

ThoughtFox thanks.... Do you recall reading there were trees down on Hampton due to the storms?
Wonder how long it took to clear that road IF true...

Everyone I have spoken to who knew her claims she did wear her seat belt and buckled up religiously...Thus far the ONLY person I have heard who has claimed she never wore her seat belt is one of the three people who lawyered up immediately...JMHO..

[bbm]

I missed that. Do you have a link?

I am terribly sad that Gail's case remains a mystery in some minds. I still believe that there is a possibility that something or someone "helped" her go over that cliff. It is just too convenient that it was a terrible accident. If she believed that someone was following her, or if possibly there was someone that was following her, could she have been traveling very quickly to get away from this person? Could she have looked over her shoulder in fright and somehow jerked the wheel? If so, the person following her would have known that she went over and when she went over that cliff. Gail's case is such a very sad case that has certainly made it's mark on me. R.I.P. Gail :rose: May your children find peace.

ETA: I still can't shake the feeling that her STBX had something to hide. Actions speak louder than words, and his actions spoke quite loudly to me. I just can't comprehend when a spouse of the missing immediately hires a criminal defense attorney if they have nothing to hide.

I guess it's possible that debris played a part, although there aren't that many big trees near the road there and it had been several days since the tornadoes. I would think that road might have been cleared by locals sooner than the W Road.

This shows very well the extremely short distance from the intersection to the drop off. She would have had to stop at the intersection. I wonder how much speed she could reasonably have gotten before she reached the point she left the road.

The debris theory seems remote to me.

One of the biggest variables still unaccounted for, IMO, is the boulder.

[bbm]

I missed that. Do you have a link?

No, I don't.. To my knowledge it hasn't been reported to any of the news outlets, however I would love for the person to come forward and state it publicly..JMHO

No, I don't.. To my knowledge it hasn't been reported to any of the news outlets, however I would love for the person to come forward and state it publicly..JMHO

Are you able to state your source? Not trying to be argumentative, but I'm still having trouble with the fact vs. rumor issue. And, frankly, given what I've learned through this case, a statement through news media doesn't impress me as much as it used to. I think we've seen cases of rumor presented as fact over and over in the past seven months.

On the google maps (street view), I noticed 2 park benches on the grassy area. I wonder if they were there at the time. I'm sure the benches were privately owned, since it was private land, so maybe they wereremoved during the winter months and weren't put back yet.

Are you able to state your source? Not trying to be argumentative, but I'm still having trouble with the fact vs. rumor issue. And, frankly, given what I've learned through this case, a statement through news media doesn't impress me as much as it used to. I think we've seen cases of rumor presented as fact over and over in the past seven months.

No, I don't believe I can..However in regards to fact vs. rumor there is absolutely no reason for the person to have lied to me..Bottom line for me... Everyone who I have spoken to who knew Gail personally has stated Gail always buckled up and wore her seat belt religiously so as I see it IF someone is claiming the opposite, saying she never wore her seat belt then they should come forward and state such publicly. JMHO

Hey, is there any professional media source that stands by the claim that MP consistently refused LE access to his children? Or is this another rumor that has morphed into fact?

Hey, is there any professional media source that stands by the claim that MP consistently refused LE access to his children? Or is this another rumor that has morphed into fact?

Montjoy, I have searched for a source to substantiate that claim and not found one. IMO, you named it up perfectly: rumor morphed into fact.

The media sources--as well as the sheriff's words IIRC--have consistently said MP has fully cooperated with LE.

Last I heard was a tweet from Callie Starnes

Callie Starnes @calliestarnes 31 Oct
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details @_Sofonias_ No, #GailPalmgren's children have not been questioned by police. They could know why she decided to go home that day.

Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details @_Sofonias_ No, #GailPalmgren's children have not been questioned by police. They could know why she decided to go home that day.

But... this is not the same as saying MP refused to allow questioning.

I also wonder... if they had been questioned, would Callie necessarily know about it? I sure hope HCSO doesn't tell her everything.

The sheriff has stated MP cooperated. I can find a link if needed, but I know we've gotten that statement repeatedly from credible sources.

No, I don't.. To my knowledge it hasn't been reported to any of the news outlets, however I would love for the person to come forward and state it publicly..JMHO[/QUOTE

So this must be fact since you have talked to people that know GP. Who were those people? Arlene durham most have been one of them since most of the things you state as fact are what she told reports. She has been blaming MP from the start. Her lies most likely added to the length of the search and wild goose chases every where. WHy is she now being so quite? Her lies are catching up to her!!

I'm not sure if it was mentioned in any of the articles on Gail's case, but I saw one of the main reporters following the case "tweet" this, as I recall, more than once. I don't twitter, but I think I may have seen these tweets when someone here posted a link to the reporter's twitter feed. Someone else may be able to help with a link for that.

But... this is not the same as saying MP refused to allow questioning.

I also wonder... if they had been questioned, would Callie necessarily know about it? I sure hope HCSO doesn't tell her everything.

The sheriff has stated MP cooperated. I can find a link if needed, but I know we've gotten that statement repeatedly from credible sources.

In reference to myself, I have never stated MP has refused to allow the children to be questioned.
but IIRC it has been stated by MSM the children have never been questioned...Also, IIRC Callie Starnes did state in one of her tweets that she had been informed by LE that the children had never been questioned, however that was months ago and I seriously doubt I could find it....I'll be glad to tweet the question to her though....
...JMHO

All I can say in regards to the sheriff claiming MP has cooperated is... pfffft...but thats JMHOOTS.....

Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete

Thanks, this is part of what I was remembering, but there were more and I saw at least one that was a very direct answer. Someone should be able to come up with those tweets here because I remember several people here faithfully following those twitter feeds and even asking the reporters questions. Many of the tweets, as I recall, were quoted here, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking it also may not have just been Callie Starnes. It may have been Melydia Clewell, as well.

No, I don't.. To my knowledge it hasn't been reported to any of the news outlets, however I would love for the person to come forward and state it publicly..JMHO[/QUOTE

So this must be fact since you have talked to people that know GP. Who were those people? Arlene durham most have been one of them since most of the things you state as fact are what she told reports. She has been blaming MP from the start. Her lies most likely added to the length of the search and wild goose chases every where. WHy is she now being so quite? Her lies are catching up to her!!
NO....

First let me say AD has never in anyway influenced anything I have ever stated...And for the record AD was not one of the people i spoke with concerning Gail always wearing her seat belt either...Also,, I have no knowledge as to what AD is up to or WHY she is being so quiet.....I am not AD's keeper, nor do I wish to ever be....JMHO.

ETA...Let me add... The above bolded statement was not meant to be derogatory toward AD in anyway..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove