TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, went away for a bit and things are all fired up. I agree, emotions are running high.
It's too bad. Seems like they are running high on this site and others.

I agree focus needs to be back to Gail. Hard part is we seem at such a dead end right now. We are not hearing of any evidence that can lead anyone in a direction of what happened to Gail. We have a ton of speculation.

WS received alot of bashing. I wish people understood that there are rules here and it's for everyone's protection. I still believe we are helping by keeping the word out. I am not in the area of where all this is happening but you can bet everytime I see a jeep like Gail's I am looking at it closely.

LE has their hands full with this case that is for sure. I wish I knew what they were thinking. I wish I knew what has been presented to them by family and friends as so called evidence or information. Hard part is, do they even have ANY information beyond speculation that this could be foul play?

Sure, we have seen some information out there that would lead us to believe that she did not leave on her own. Police can't go on speculation. Ugh, I just feel right now we have nothing else to go on.

Just went out and ran errands and all I could think about was this situation. I am very disappointed at all the mudslinging going on in this case, it's a shame. I understand tensions run high, but you have to keep them in check. Emotions will get the best of anyone and it's not always productive.

I cannot help but think we are going to have another Lisa Stebic or Stacey Peterson situation on our hands (eek! I am allowed to mention those names) Still no trace of either of those two women and honestly, there is more to go on in Gail's case then there was in either of these two. Two women just gone one day. No PI's invovled no reports of trouble in the marriage or anything! Neither of these women were "preparing" to possibly leave or possibly preparing for divorce. I have said before I am in a large town and our county has a ton of resources regarding LE and still nothing.

I just had that awful feeling while driving around today that this may be another one of those situations and I pray it is not. Her loved one's need answers and her kids need answers. No matter if it's good or bad. How do you go on in life without closure and always wondering. This is just another awful situation. To any of you that personally know Gail, my heart goes out to you. I pray you find answers soon.

Correcting my previous post for MP's Mom's address: I had speculated that MP's MOM was the other listing in the property taxes
<modsnip numbers>COURTNEY LN
putting MP's mom just a tad further away from the mountain. This is possibly another relative...IMO

<modsnip link to addy>

This appears to be the correct listing of MP's mother's appartment directly at the bottom of the W road.

<modsnip numbers> Mountain Creek Rd <modsnip#>
Chattanooga, TN 37405
from yellowpages.com.

http://intelius.yellowbook.com/resu...&qdma=off&qf=Fred&qi=0&qk=6&qn=Palmgren&qs=TN<modsnip link to addy>

Narrowing down the remarks of 25 minutes (from WS timeline) to the Palmgren home (from MP) and another WS poster that drove (I think to the previous address further away), nonetheless, much less than speculated before.

My personal opinion would be that if she committed suicide, would she put her children through the despair of not knowing? I understand the idea of not wanting your kids to find your body, but not knowing leaves that lack of closure that cause even more despair down the road. Would she do that to her loved ones?

After losing her mother to cancer as a freshman in HS at age 14, she knows what it is like to grow up without a mother. She would never do that to her children.

Local, but I cannot verify anything specific like needed.

Do you mean local in Tennessee, or local in Oklahoma? :waitasec:

Someone should call the Oklahoma police and give them the number of the Signal Mt. Police. :twocents: And fax them a copy of Gail's flier.

Someone should call the Oklahoma police and give them the number of the Signal Mt. Police. :twocents: And fax them a copy of Gail's flier.

Local police in TN were notified.

snipped...

I agree focus needs to be back to Gail. Hard part is we seem at such a dead end right now. We are not hearing of any evidence that can lead anyone in a direction of what happened to Gail. We have a ton of speculation.

I agree, it's frustrating. On the one hand, we had a quiet spell and then all of a sudden a ton of new info when MP was fired, etc. On the other hand, after recent events, I feel like there has been some info reported in the news that we can't really trust IMHO. I think a weekend to sort of reset will help.

This is from a blog discussing Gail's case, BBM:

If Gail was in continuous contact with detectives by cell phone as she returned from the cabin in Alabama, why didn&#8217;t they meet her at the house? Why did detectives believe it was important to provide Gail with numbers to a shelter if they did not feel she was in danger? Gail allegedly reported to detectives from her cell phone on the road with the kids still in the car that she was scared and being followed. (Link here.)

Does anyone know where that info comes from?

I called Logan Co LE on Thurs morn and gave them SMPD & HCSO numbers...along with the FB page and her NCIC # from her poster.

After losing her mother to cancer as a freshman in HS at age 14, she knows what it is like to grow up without a mother. She would never do that to her children.

Am I remembering correctly that she also has lost her father and a brother in the past 2 or 3 years?

Dear Lord, That is very hard. I grieved my grandmother for years on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme