TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone who is weighing in. So it would be helpful to know who was on the registration for each vehicle in the Palmgren household, I would think. Come to think about it, it would be nice to know who owned each house and piece of property as well. Something is ringing a bell about being down that road before...

http://www.elmorerevenuecommissioner.com/search.aspx

Above link for AL property: the ("A-frame"? ) is solely in Gail's name. The "Easy St" property is in both Matt/Gail's name

http://assessor.hamiltontn.gov/PropertyInquiry/InquiryHome/PropertySearch.aspx

The Signal Mtn property is in both Matt/Gail's name.

I've been wanting to know who wrote the various reports. If it's not privileged information, I mean I want the names. And the times.

Any other locals been wondering about that?

Not a local, but I've been wanting the incident reports for some time now. They can be super informative; both about the community, LE, and the incidents themselves.

Not a local, but I've been wanting the incident reports for some time now. They can be super informative; both about the community, LE, and the incidents themselves.

Oh, yes. It would be great to have the complete report, but if not possible, any crumb would be a start.

I remember that a TV report from some time ago "flashed" a report on the screen briefly, and someone on here--I think it was glorias--was able to get a screen capture shot to post, and we tried to read anything we could decipher from that, which was zero or close to it. If the reporter had it close enough to take a picture, wouldn't that mean it's no longer confidential info?

They should be available via FOIA. I have been waiting for Media to request them, and they may have. But a written request to the records department under Freedom of Information Act might be worth doing. I have done this before-LE can deny some of the records, for example the current file, but the incident reports should be fair game.

They should be available via FOIA. I have been waiting for Media to request them, and they may have. But a written request to the records department under Freedom of Information Act might be worth doing. I have done this before-LE can deny some of the records, for example the current file, but the incident reports should be fair game.

[bbm]

So why not?

IIRC early on I was hoping a local would be interested in doing this-the same is true for the courthouse files associated with MP's motions. I am over the river and through the woods, so it wouldnt be as timely for me to ask. :)

I'm a FOIA filin' fool. :)
I think I'll resort to this. I, too, was waiting for media to do so- and perhaps they have and been declined- but it doesn't hurt to try....

IIRC early on I was hoping a local would be interested in doing this-the same is true for the courthouse files associated with MP's motions. I am over the river and through the woods, so it wouldnt be as timely for me to ask. :)

If someone is local they can go into the courthouse where whatever paperwork was filed; and if it is public info, you can get a copy (usually for a small fee.)
Filing through FOIA typically takes much longer, and in the end you may disappointed when they possibly deny you access under some particular provision.

If it's NOT public info- then that tells us something also, kwim?

Oriah, it should be at the Town police department. Probably no need to navigate the courthouse.

Oh, yes. It would be great to have the complete report, but if not possible, any crumb would be a start.

I remember that a TV report from some time ago "flashed" a report on the screen briefly, and someone on here--I think it was glorias--was able to get a screen capture shot to post, and we tried to read anything we could decipher from that, which was zero or close to it. If the reporter had it close enough to take a picture, wouldn't that mean it's no longer confidential info?

Thank you. Found the video that the screen shot was from. It also has Matt saying he has hired a PI to find Gail, but does that mean he hadn't hired another previous to track her movements? The reporter also states in this report that GP was listed as endangered.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14661367

1. On the change of address form, do we have any info on what it was changed to or whether LE investigated the address it led to? JBean showed us a copy of a blank COA, so we know they have both the former and the new address on them. It would be pretty helpful to know what the alleged new address was. And do we yet know when on the 30th it was filled out, before or after Gail disappeared?

Do we know for sure that April 30 was the date the COA was filled out, versus the date it was become effective?

As an aside, I went online and found I could do a change of address with only an email address. You do have to put in an effective date for the change to the new address. I believe the written form also requires an effective date.

I too would really like to know the new address that was on it.

If someone is local they can go into the courthouse where whatever paperwork was filed; and if it is public info, you can get a copy (usually for a small fee.)
Filing through FOIA typically takes much longer, and in the end you may disappointed when they possibly deny you access under some particular provision.

If it's NOT public info- then that tells us something also, kwim?

Yes it would.

As far as the incident reports, that might be tricky because they were filed with the SMPD, and since it's an ongoing investigation, they might not want the details released. However, I'm surprised that someone from Signal Mt. hasn't tried that yet, but it's probably intimidating to walk in to a smaller police department and ask for incident reports.

However, I'm wondering if these reports were attached to MP's filings at the Hamilton County Courthouse? In that case, I think all you have to do is go to the Court Clerk and request them, then pay a small fee to have them printed. When my daughter was interning here last summer she did that all the time for her office.

Not wanting to change the thought here, but can someone confirm that MP had a PI following GP? If so, why didn't he know where GP went that Saturday afternoon? I'm thinking Mathias was after she was reported missing. ???? Thanks.

According to a tweet from a reporter, the PI was hired the same day the attorneys were.

I haven't been able to get a confirmed date on when the attorneys were hired, but from what I've found, it looks like it was Tuesday May 3.

This was also the day Matt had told Gail while he was "at the conference" he'd be seeing an attorney about filing for a separation.

I'll get the link for that tweet in just a sec.

ETA: Callie Starnes, WRCB:
http://twitter.com/calliestarnes/statuses/70554799090843648

Oriah, it should be at the Town police department. Probably no need to navigate the courthouse.

Yes, the incident reports should be. Anything regarding separation/divorce/custody/ would be at the courthouse I would think?

Yes it would.

As far as the incident reports, that might be tricky because they were filed with the SMPD, and since it's an ongoing investigation, they might not want the details released. However, I'm surprised that someone from Signal Mt. hasn't tried that yet, but it's probably intimidating to walk in to a smaller police department and ask for incident reports.

However, I'm wondering if these reports were attached to MP's filings at the Hamilton County Courthouse? In that case, I think all you have to do is go to the Court Clerk and request them, then pay a small fee to have them printed. When my daughter was interning here last summer she did that all the time for her office.

That's my experience as well.

Do we know for sure that April 30 was the date the COA was filled out, versus the date it was become effective?

As an aside, I went online and found I could do a change of address with only an email address. You do have to put in an effective date for the change to the new address. I believe the written form also requires an effective date.

I too would really like to know the new address that was on it.

I've tested the filing for a COA online with a friend.

You can change your neighbors', or someone across the country that you pick out of the phone book if you have some very simple info, fwiw.

That's truly scary.

Thank you. Found the video that the screen shot was from. It also has Matt saying he has hired a PI to find Gail, but does that mean he hadn't hired another previous to track her movements? The reporter also states in this report that GP was listed as endangered.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14661367

That screen also says Gail was last seen by her children when she dropped them off. Not Susie or Carol.

The PD radio BOLO by LE that's played also is sent out as Endangered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member