TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be serious...we have had people on this forum post photos of the house, the exact address, the address and map to his mothers house, the location of his father. If I were him I would not let the kids out of my sight, and yes, would be very paranoid about something happening to them. It seems strange to me that someone is asking about them getting to be out and about the neighborhood. In the same circumstances, I wouldn't be so worried about Gail or her family coming for them, I would be worried about some internet weirdo.

I was responding to the fact that children were not allowed to play/visit with the children of Gail's friends. Some of the info you posted above has been in the MSM, and the rest is easily accessable thru public sites. IIRC, the poster who asked about the kid's activities was after information was learned....(can't remember where this morning) that the children were being somewhat isolated. I agree there may be internet weirdos that would cause concern, but I too do have concerns about the children's safety and, as you say, something happening to them.... in just being in a car/boat if the allegations we have heard about are true. Which at this time, I tend to believe is true. IMO

IN the separation filing she is said to have "abandoned " her children and her home.

also BeanE was asking before not sure if was answered but according to the filing the COA was received by Matt 5/4 and it was dated 4/30.

Thanks, JillyBean. :)

I've gone blank on COA. Help?

ETA: Never mind! Change of Address. Yay! Brain working now!

But what I was wondering is if that 4/30 is the date it was filled out, or the date the COA was to become effective. Both dates appear on the COA forms. e.g. I could fill one out today, and it would have today's date on it, and I would also have to fill in what date to start delivering my mail to the new address, which could be today, or could be months from now.

I'm catching up from last night, and this has prolly already been posted. Nevertheless, it was in both of Arlene's interviews with SMM. The first, she said he asked Gail for $20k, then $20k again 3 weeks later, without saying if Gail gave him the 2nd $20k - just the first.

In the 2nd interview, Arlene said that Gail had given him the 2nd $20k as well.

In my mindmap version of the timeline, you can find lots of these little details, and each box has a link on it to the source of the info.

Link to my website in my signature. Just click Gail's name at the top of any page to get to her Case Reference, and the link to the mindmap timeline.

I posted the article last night from the Chattanoogan, and it stated Gail assented to the second $20K.

“We understand the court’s ruling. … Chancellor Brown feels like the two cases are similar — the legal separation case and the case we have filed — are similar enough in nature that they should both be heard by the same chancellor, and we understand that,” Critchfield said.

I give up. What legal separation case? I thought Matt withdrew his. Had Gail actually filed? IIRC, Diane said they (plural) had filed for separation. I'm wondering if Gail actually had. How can it be Matt's if he withdrew it?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/30/judge-dissolves-palmgren-restraining-order

Matthew Palmgren filed for legal separation, exclusive use of the couple’s home and custody of the children. He withdrew the motions from Chancery Court on June 1.

I just want to officially take exception to the idea that a spouse who is being abused is automatically "weak." They aren't.

I want to officially take exception to the idea that she was being abused. Maybe she did fall, it has happened before.

I am still somewhat confused by the cell/type of phone/ping issue; and I think it's vitally important in locating Gail.

I pulled up a map of every antenna structure registered in TN, AL, MS, and KT. Then I overlayed with Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and a whole host of other carriers.

I am thoroughly confused at this point.

The FCC doesn't require every tower registered...and many carriers sell or lease their towers to other carriers.

Where is it stated that Gail had only one phone, and the service was with Sprint?

I am perplexed.

ETA: I should have added...do the children have cell phones?

I want to officially take exception to the idea that she was being abused. Maybe she did fall, it has happened before.

The oldest excuse in the book to pretend there's no abuse is "I fell down" or "I ran into a door."

There are other types of abuse besides physical. Sometimes indifference and disdain can be abusive.

What's that famous quote? "The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference."

Where is it stated that Gail had only one phone, and the service was with Sprint?

I am perplexed.

A local stated it in a post last night, a few pages back.

Officially, her carrier has not been stated in the MSM.

The address is part of public record, correct? The media has stated the subdivision it's in, I think the street it's on as well, and of course the ownership/assets issue is why it was brought up in the first place.

I don't think MP's mom's info has been posted here. I say that because I vaguely referenced something a few weeks ago and it was modsnipped because we don't sleuth people not involved in the case, and his mom isn't AFAIK. Was there really a map to her house posted? That surprises me.

I also take exception to classifying WSers as "Internet weirdos", but that's just me. :crazy:

<modsnip> Someone just a while back wanted to know which building she lived in, and another wanted to know what make and model car she drove. Why?

I realize why the addresses for his personal properties are stated, but since everyone is supposed to be so worried about the kids-and the kids do live at these places, I think a certain amount of caution is very much warranted.

I am sorry you take exception to my statement, but lets be honest. Anyone can pop in and read this stuff. ANYONE Charles Manson could be reading it for all we know-so to think for one second that someone with a desire to harm a child hasn't seen this is :crazy:

A local stated it in a post last night, a few pages back.

Officially, her carrier has not been stated in the MSM.

Thank you ThoughtFox. I saw that, but am still wondering why there seems to be resistance to having alternate phones/provider info available.

The GPS(s), the phone pings reported.... I guess I am really having a hard time understanding why Gail's vehicle (at the very least) cannot be found. It's not super hard to track a vehicle with a GPS(s) and cell phone in it, if you want to badly enough. :waitasec:

Since Gail's phone has not been located yet, I think it might be useful to check other peoples' phones who may have had contact with Gail after the time of the last ping- to see if there is retrievable info from any possible texts or calls made to or from Gail.

Does that make any sense?

The oldest excuse in the book to pretend there's no abuse is "I fell down" or "I ran into a door."

There are other types of abuse besides physical. Sometimes indifference and disdain can be abusive.

What's that famous quote? "The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference."

I worked in DV for many years, and this is very true. Some abused women will not acknowledge that even the most severe of injuries came from having been physically abused.

Usually, however, there is more than one report from others about unexplained, or nebulously explained, injuries.

On the weekend that Gail had the black eye, Arlene said that Gail was her normal self. It would be unusual for a woman to be punched in the eye, and be her normal self.

We just don't know on the physical abuse. I'd like to know if there were any other physical injuries seen that were unexplained or nebulously explained.

The black eye shouldn't be ignored! But sometimes people do walk into things.

I'll probably get trashed for saying all this, but let me say again - I worked in DV for years, helping abused women directly in shelters, helping them personally, going with a team of other women to rescue them, and am so vehemently against it, that I began working, and continued working, for many years at the political level to bring attention to it, get laws changed, get LE to have a better understanding and response, etc.

Okay, now y'all can trash me all you want. :)

On the other types of abuse - emotional, verbal, sexual - we have reports from Arlene that Matt was saying abusive things to the children, such as that Gail was 'poison' and a 'bad mother'. That's not only abusive to Gail, but to the children too IMO.

Of course we don't know how she got the black eye. It's been firmly established as rumor -- reported in the media, which is why we talk about it, but still rumor because Arlene herself says Gail told her she walked into a door.

That doesn't take away the fact that women who are abused are not automatically weak.

snipped

I think it's vital, too. I can't help you with much, but Sleuthy1 confirmed yesterday that AD said Gail had Sprint.

I don't think we've ever known who exactly was being referred to. It was a May 24 article on WRCBTV that said Susie was given stuff and "Other neighbors describe being asked to hold onto other personal belongings." At the time, we knew also of Arlene and the person MacGyver referred to but couldn't name, which I thought would qualify as other neighbors. Since then we've heard "Mrs. G" was given stuff (as was Diane, but she wasn't so much a neighbor as a sister.)

Were there really more? I'm shocked we know of this many people. Her sister, an AL neighbor and a TN neighbor made sense, but the more people we're told about, the more I wonder why so many. You're right though that panic attacks could be the answer.

Since the Easter timeframe and turning over the jewelry to the G family was a week-ish before her disappearance, I wonder if she knew they returned them to MP? Or, because of her fears of them taking the children, she wasn't sure who she could trust so she opened up to more people in the last days?

snipped

Someone just a while back wanted to know which building she lived in, and another wanted to know what make and model car she drove. Why?

(snipped)

I am sorry you take exception to my statement, but lets be honest. Anyone can pop in and read this stuff. ANYONE Charles Manson could be reading it for all we know-so to think for one second that someone with a desire to harm a child hasn't seen this is :crazy:

FWIW, I would bet they explained why they wanted to know in their posts when they asked. If not, you could always have asked them.

And yes, anyone could be reading this, even Matt. Heck, he could even be posting as far as we know.

Since the Easter timeframe and turning over the jewelry to the G family was a week-ish before her disappearance, I wonder if she knew they returned them to MP? Or, because of her fears of them taking the children, she wasn't sure who she could trust so she opened up to more people in the last days?

Sleuthy1 mentioned that Gail had spoken to the G family about her fears, and they in turn told Matt what Gail had told them. If true, I think it's possible they gave the items back to Matt when they told him what Gail had said. Of course, we don't really know -- the G's, as far as I know, haven't spoken to the media or anything.

As to why Gail picked so many people to give stuff to, I'm still at a loss, unless it was a deliberate attempt to make sure as many people as possible knew something weird was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668