TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

I think it's vital, too. I can't help you with much, but Sleuthy1 confirmed yesterday that AD said Gail had Sprint.

Thank you, glorias.

If it is confirmed that Gail's provider is Sprint, I'm having a hard time matching up coverage areas.

Also, I believe there should be a record of all sent/recieved data available from Sprint. :waitasec:

If the last known ping draws us to a certain location- then either the phone, or Gail's Jeep- is there.

If neither are located in that area... then it seems to me that there is possibly another phone involved.

Am I making any sense at all, lol?? I've been up all night, and had too much coffee!

This post lands at random

Can we try and get away from the bickering?Discuss all possibilities but lets avoid all the personal attacks. It is a huge distraction.

Was she murdered?
Did she have an accident?
Did she leave on her own because she wanted to?
Did she leave on her own because she had to and is hiding?
Did she leave because she is mentally unstable?

Discuss the possibility that her husband is involved but let's get away from making very personal accusations. However,we do know he is an adulterer and dishonest with his wife so that is not speculation or rumor.

Where is Gail?

I've been following this case since the beginning as a lurker and haven't posted much. Last night, I was thinking about Gail and a thought came to me so I thought I would run it by you all...WHAT IF?

If someone caused something to happen to Gail, what if it wasn't MP but rather the girlfriend? This thought kept growing when I really tried to get into the personalities described here.

Gail spent years on the road, living a mostly independent life and, if I remember correctly, helped put MP through college? She would have gained quite a bit of confidence throughout these years.

Gail was frantically writing down license plate numbers. I can't imagine MP is renting or borrowing cars nor would he involve all of his friends to follow her. She would obviously know family vehicles.

Gail tells AD that she had a black eye. She tells AD that she's afraid. She gives AD things to keep for her. But she never comes out and says she's afraid of MP. Maybe the girlfriend confronted her and she was embarrassed?

Gail drops the kids off at home while possibly on the phone with LE. Others have speculated she may not have left them with MP if she was afraid. What if MP was the safest place because she knew somebody else, even if she was related to MP, was stalking her?

Maybe the call to LE when Matt was going to walk away from the car, along with reports of his drinking...maybe he was very unhappy and not coping well. Maybe she was trying to keep him safe as well as keep some control as she saw her marriage spinning out of control.

It is quite possible MP asked for money to help the girlfriend buy the house. It's also possible he is aware that she hurt (or worse) Gail and was quite fearful he would be blamed.

I am having a harder time seeing a corporate guy who is telling his wife he is filing for separation just losing it and killing her compared to a stalking girlfriend who just might decide that Gail's life could be her own.

Please share your thoughts or let me know where I've gone off base, I'm new at this line of thinking.

Has anyone come up with the time of day Gail was born? Someone was asking on Leomoon's behalf yesterday about that.

snipped for emphasis

As to why Gail picked so many people to give stuff to, I'm still at a loss, unless it was a deliberate attempt to make sure as many people as possible knew something weird was going on.

I think she gave things to different people in part for the reason you mention and also to create a higher probability of things not being returned to Matt and more trouble tracking them down. IOW, if one person had everything, they may give in to Matt's requests and return everything. Another person might not. Case in point, the attorney and Arlene. One returned things and one did not. If she had put all her eggs in one basket (so to speak) and given everything to the attorney that would be that. If she wanted to do what she could to keep Matt from getting cash and valuables, she increased her chances by scattering them.
jmho of course.

I've been following this case since the beginning as a lurker and haven't posted much. Last night, I was thinking about Gail and a thought came to me so I thought I would run it by you all...WHAT IF?

If someone caused something to happen to Gail, what if it wasn't MP but rather the girlfriend? This thought kept growing when I really tried to get into the personalities described here.

Gail spent years on the road, living a mostly independent life and, if I remember correctly, helped put MP through college? She would have gained quite a bit of confidence throughout these years.

Gail was frantically writing down license plate numbers. I can't imagine MP is renting or borrowing cars nor would he involve all of his friends to follow her. She would obviously know family vehicles.

Gail tells AD that she had a black eye. She tells AD that she's afraid. She gives AD things to keep for her. But she never comes out and says she's afraid of MP. Maybe the girlfriend confronted her and she was embarrassed?

Gail drops the kids off at home while possibly on the phone with LE. Others have speculated she may not have left them with MP if she was afraid. What if MP was the safest place because she knew somebody else, even if she was related to MP, was stalking her?

Maybe the call to LE when Matt was going to walk away from the car, along with reports of his drinking...maybe he was very unhappy and not coping well. Maybe she was trying to keep him safe as well as keep some control as she saw her marriage spinning out of control.

It is quite possible MP asked for money to help the girlfriend buy the house. It's also possible he is aware that she hurt (or worse) Gail and was quite fearful he would be blamed.

I am having a harder time seeing a corporate guy who is telling his wife he is filing for separation just losing it and killing her compared to a stalking girlfriend who just might decide that Gail's life could be her own.

Please share your thoughts or let me know where I've gone off base, I'm new at this line of thinking.

BBM:

Not disagreeing with you, just debating/speculation on my part.

In one of the SMM interviews Arlene does say Gail was afraid of Matt. I think GP would have been appalled by the gf confronting her personally and not embarrassed. But that's just mopo, so ???

Would MP really cover up for his gf if he had this knowledge and was being looked upon as a possible POI (in the public's opinion) in her disappearance? I just get the feeling MP does not like confrontation and would prolly back away from the gf if she took it upon herself to confront GP or intervene on "that side" of MP's relationship. kwim?

I could see either of them being under suspicion, tbh. Possible he was confronted or informed by Gail of the information she or her PI had discovered and it could possibly have put his finances/job in jeopardy when he thought he was on top of things. Control lost. ?? Maybe the gf for the same reason or as you stated.

Missing Woman Gail Palmgren's Husband Goes To Court Over Restraining Order

In the end, the chancellor dissolved the temporary restraining order.
Chancellor Brown says, "It would be inappropriate to restrain somebody in Mr. Palmgren's situation from doing certain things that the petitioners are not entitled to ask or receive."
In Hamilton County, Mandy Odom, WDEF News 12.
The relief case is still pending, but was transferred to another court to be heard together with the legal separation complaint.
That's because its worded similar to a divorce case.
http://wdef.com/news/missing_signal..._goes_to_court_over_restraining_order/06/2011

calliestarnes Callie Starnes
Police will search 2nd Palmgren property after July 4th holiday. Investigators say Matthew's mother's home is next. He consented to search.
15 minutes ago

http://keepstream.com/CaseSignal/gail-palmgren-case-tweet-archive

Speaking generally here, but good gravy, is this common, for LE to "announce" a search... before the search?

Or is this "announcement" as a "requirement" from that whacked-out court session yesterday...?

Speaking generally here, but good gravy, is this common, for LE to "announce" a search... before the search?

Or is this "announcement" as a "requirement" from that whacked-out court session yesterday...?

BBM:
Errr...hmmmm..... not in my experience, fwiw.

LE does not announce the steps they are taking and they appear to be vilified. LE announces the steps they are taking and they appear to be criticized as well. Just an observation that is strictly imo.

I dont think she is on any of the properties being searched-again JMO. Perhaps there is additional information to be found-were those searches limited by MP and his attorneys as well?

BBM:

Not disagreeing with you, just debating/speculation on my part.

In one of the SMM interviews Arlene does say Gail was afraid of Matt. I think GP would have been appalled by the gf confronting her personally and not embarrassed. But that's just mopo, so ???

Would MP really cover up for his gf if he had this knowledge and was being looked upon as a possible POI (in the public's opinion) in her disappearance? I just get the feeling MP does not like confrontation and would prolly back away from the gf if she took it upon herself to confront GP or intervene on "that side" of MP's relationship. kwim?

I could see either of them being under suspicion, tbh. Possible he was confronted or informed by Gail of the information she or her PI had discovered and it could possibly have put his finances/job in jeopardy when he thought he was on top of things. Control lost. ?? Maybe the gf for the same reason or as you stated.

I appreciate the feedback. I'm thinking if she was clear in her fear of MP, rather than a general fear which might involve MP, those repeated calls to AD about being afraid and coming to get her would be much more specific. AD seems to be quite vocal and I can't imagine there would be as much mystery around this if she had that great of fear (and was that open with AD).

I'm just picturing a girlfriend who finds a gold mine and doesn't want to let it go, a man approaching middle age who has found something interesting and a woman caught in the middle.

But I'm open to anything, just throwing out an idea.

I, like everyone else, would like to see the truth of the matter but it will have to be in due time by correct process if it is going to be revealed in a court of law.

It is a fact that GP dropped off the children in the home where MP could rightly be assumed to be in person at some point in the immediate future.

It is a fact that the P family has moved in order to obtain increasingly higher levels of employment that has led to their current level of living so by disallowing a move would be contrary to GP wishes for maintaining a family lifestyle.

Otherwise she would have just moved out with whatever they could carry and leave him and the “assets” behind.

They own several homes which they travel to frequently so to prohibit moving about freely when it is an established pattern is keeping the children from their routine.

There is no comparison to Josh Powell leaving town as he is not a high level executive with a PHD who had a history of moving for work & may have to move to find a comparable position. It is a comparison that is unnecessarily sensationalist and sets a tone for the over the top accusations.

If the siblings have relevant damning information I hope that it is presented in the proper manner so as to be revealed in a court of law so measures can be taken.

Itemizing a coin collection in the same document as counseling for the children gives the appearance of trivializing the proceedings and takes the impact off of what is now an increasingly tragic situation as more time passes and GP and her jeep are still missing.

All IMO

IMHO, I do not have knowledge of travel situations, only what has been said/rumored, so speculation. I NEVER meant to insinuate the children were not close to their mother or vice versa, just speculation who may have been with them the most in a day-to-day situation, or knowing what could hurt a mother the most in a pending divorce situation, even if it wasn't completely decided at that time, the thought of it is bad enough. JMHO.

happy409, I knew you weren't insinuating that the children aren't close to Gail, not at all. I thought your theory was interesting and possible, because it isn't complicated and far-out; it gets to the heart of the matter.

LE does not announce the steps they are taking and they appear to be vilified. LE announces the steps they are taking and they appear to be criticized as well. Just an observation that is strictly imo.

I dont think she is on any of the properties being searched-again JMO. Perhaps there is additional information to be found-were those searches limited by MP and his attorneys as well?

Most respectfully snipped, but I wanted to clarify my post that I am not "criticizing" LE.. I am questioning their actions. I have followed cases here for over 5 years, and honestly have never heard of LE announcing ahead of time that they were going to search someone's personal property. So I questioned if it was a requirement of yesterday's court hearing....

Most respectfully snipped, but I wanted to clarify my post that I am not "criticizing" LE.. I am questioning their actions. I have followed cases here for over 5 years, and honestly have never heard of LE announcing ahead of time that they were going to search someone's personal property. So I questioned if it was a requirement of yesterday's court hearing....

Perhaps it was part of the search consent agreement that the searches would be conducted at agreed upon dates/times so as not to upset the children or Matt's mom? They could be out of the home? I dunno.

Yes, I think that is interesting too.

I wonder if LE has perhaps begun to use the public interference to their advantage. Announce it to get everybody speculating and gossiping about what might be at those properties, why it's taken so long, why they aren't doing their jobs and haven't from the begnning ... while maybe they're off in a different direction working more discreetly?

IMO if we know for a fact that LE hasn't been searching in this area, it means they have good reason to believe she's not here. They'll let people wear themselves out looking though. Keeps them busy and out of their way for a while.

Reminds me of parenting.

[snipped post re Clive] Although I can give you my perspective on his relationship with LE, that of course is strictly my own observations, I suppose only LE could give an official accounting. I do know that he is in frequent contact with LE, and that communications go both ways. I am certain that he is provided with parameters with regards to the information exchanged and other activities related to the disappearance. These parameters are adhered to also, when interacting with volunteers or the media. HCSO does have their own information officer and releases information on all of their cases as time permits regarding their many investigations.

[bbm]

I've been mulling this over since I read it. I can't imagine that LE would allow what they believed to be a potential crime scene to be contaminated by volunteers. What if we can assume she is NOT within whatever parameters CB has been permitted to operate within? Does that get us anywhere?

What if we theorize for a while based on the assumption that LE is competent and clever? I know many don't believe that, but we've played other "what, if's," so why not try this one? Where would that lead, to assume they've not made any major mistakes?

calliestarnes Callie Starnes
Police will search 2nd Palmgren property after July 4th holiday. Investigators say Matthew's mother's home is next. He consented to search.
15 minutes ago

http://keepstream.com/CaseSignal/gail-palmgren-case-tweet-archive

Strange choice of words - "he consented to the search."

Is his name on the deed of his mother's home/condo?

Of course it was listed before as one of the properties they were going to search, but it just occurred to me while reading that tweet that his mother would actually be the one consenting, correct?

No, this isn't about yesterday. This goes back to the "consent to search" agreement from MP's attorneys on June 18.

Chatt Times Free Press June 18 ~ Palmgren Agrees to Property Searches

Matthew Palmgren is opening up his storage facility, mother's home, house in Montgomery, lake house in Titus, Ala., and Signal Mountain home for investigators.

...The consent order was drafted by Palmgren's defense attorneys, Lee Davis and Bryan Hoss.

...The agreement is being coordinated through the Hamilton County district attorney's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro