TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I am not as concerned as to what day MP was seen at the ATM and meeting up with this unidentified person in a coffee shop as I am to who this unidentified person may be and IF there were photos taken of this unidentified person by the PI Gail hired......IMO..And as I see it, IF Gail saw a picture of this unidentifed person that could very well be reason enough Gail hasn't been seen or heard of in over two months now....IYKWIM......JMHO

I am not overly concerned with what day it was either, but I was responding to a specific question about the date and if Matt was in town on the 28th or not.

I think I am the one who is misunderstanding-I am reading DN's FB post (as reproduced by Sleuthy thank you) that DN is looking for general help, not searches...."please keep your eyes and ears open" I guess that is how I am interpreting this.

I hope the vigil goes well tonight and I am hoping someone steps forward and provides information or evidence that can shed some light on her location. :(

Beane, an addition or clarification to your mindmap. According to the separation filing and according to Matt, Gail began getting paranoid and writing down license plate numbers, etc, approximately 4 weeks prior to the date of the filing(may 6). This would put the sudden upsurge in paranoid and delusional behavior around April 8.
Not surprisingly this date coincides with other events on your map. But interestingly also at this exact time, there is an entry on your map that Arlene says Gail is her normal self and Gail is handing documents to Arlene. This was a busy time,imo.

Guys I am remarkably slow today-please forgive me. So Matt says that Gail was paranoid and delusional at a time where Arlene is reporting Gail is her normal self, but she is handing AD documents.

Can't argue with any of that and respect that approach, but I would have done any and all of those things on May 2. That's the problem for me.

But for me,dealing with the loss of a mother would pretty much trump being interviewed by LE in terms of lifelong trauma,imo. From what I know about these children they are truly wonderful, loving kids. I think they would want to help if they could.

I think we all get that impression and I feel more concerned each day about them as they get older and if for some reason Gail never returns. I would imagine they would feel they should or could have done something to possibly help at the time, and have more issues that may have been avoided in the first place. I believe they know A LOT of what went on. I do hope they get the opportunity to talk about it. JMHO

Guys I am remarkably slow today-please forgive me. So Matt says that Gail was paranoid and delusional at a time where Arlene is reporting Gail is her normal self, but she is handing AD documents.

So...my thought is that since Gail is collecting evidence, maybe it's time for gaslighting. Is that what you mean?

Not that MP necessarily knew GP was giving AD documents, but I think these guys have a 6th sense to "feel" when their control is slipping and that SOMETHING is up, although they may not know what it is.

BeanE, can you give any instruction on how to print off your map without it coming out microscopic? It's frustrating not to be able to see the complete map on the screen.

I sure hope the answer isn't so obvious I'm gonna feel stupid....

I looked back to the post you are referring to about the meeting on the 28th, and I don't read it the same as you. I thought it meant that Gail met with the PI on the 28th and picked up the info he had collected, not that he had seen Matt on the 28th in Chattanooga. I think the wording of the original post (timeline) was a little misleading.
Just my :twocents:

Very true...that also made me think where was this verified when/where MP was during that week until he drove up to the SM house based on his record? IIRC, his flight was to come in around noon at the airport, but he showed up at the house prior to that time? Not referring to Wednesday, since I believe what confused said was correct. If there is speculation he was in town a day before he showed up at the house? Why? Although, we can assume with whom. I hope we get some timeline data for Matt, soon!

JMHO

BeanE, can you give any instruction on how to print off your map without it coming out microscopic? It's frustrating not to be able to see the complete map on the screen.

I sure hope the answer isn't so obvious I'm gonna feel stupid....

I've never printed it. Printing is a function of your printer, your system, the paper size you're using, etc.

It's hard, not knowing what all you've got there. You should be able to go into your printer settings, and set it to print full size, on multiple pages. Then when it prints, you can scotchtape it together.

What I do on the screen is close the sections I'm not using. Every branch collapses. Just click the little dots.

Actually, now that I think of it, you could collapse the detail you don't need, and just do print screens of sections you want to work with.

I'm not being very helpful. :( It's just hard not being there to get on your system and see what you have.

What I do on the screen is close the sections I'm not using. Every branch collapses. Just click the little dots.

Thanks. That helps a lot. I didn't know I could collapse sections.

:tyou:

Very true...that also made me think where was this verified when/where MP was during that week until he drove up to the SM house based on his record? IIRC, his flight was to come in around noon at the airport, but he showed up at the house prior to that time? Not referring to Wednesday, since I believe what confused said was correct. If there is speculation he was in town a day before he showed up at the house? Why? Although, we can assume with whom. I hope we get some timeline data for Matt, soon!

JMHO

I was under the impression his flight was due to arrive back in to Chattanooga on Friday evening but he arrived home much earlier during the day....JMHO

Sounds like you are being smart about training your kids to talk with LE. We have done similar with our kids, but that takes training and it's too late for that in this case.

Of course it's JMO, but it appears the children are safe, staying busy, seeing a counselor, being loved, etc. I can't see where the court needs to provide any help to the kids. I am in complete agreement with EBean on this, I would not allow my children to be questioned.

BBM- I'm curious, MP and GP seem like well educated and intelligent parents, their children are 9 and 12 years old. I know for a fact that LE is very friendly with children at the elementary level on the mountain. Why would you believe this to be too late? Are you aware as a friend they handled the children differently than you? :twocents:

JMHO

Well, we do have the timeline data you mention, if I'm understanding what you're after. You can get the source of each item on the mindmap timeline by clicking the little grey circle icon in the upper right corner of each event box.

So you can see the sources for where Matt was during that week, the source for the 11:35pm at night time his flight was supposed to come in, the sources for the two dates given for his return (1-Thursday & 2-Friday am), etc.

I don't have any rumors, speculation, opinion, info from random comments on news articles, etc in there though. For that you'd have the persons who stated it where they got their info to find out the source.

Question -

Statements are being made that if the kids don't talk to LE, they'll have no one to talk to, because Matt is supposed to have told the kids they're not allowed to talk to anyone about Gail.

The kids are in counseling.

Am I therefore to understand that Matt is not allowing the kids to even talk to their counselor about Gail?

Am I to understand that the counselor actually agreed to this?

That concerns me, because I would think that's a pretty serious ethics and best practices violation on the part of the counselor. I mean, that violates some of the most basic tenets of therapy, and renders it useless. It's hard for me to imagine a counselor actually agreeing to that.

BBM
Thanks JBean. No real benefit for the children, just the remaing parent. The only "benefit" after all of this time would be to alienate, create distrust towards GP or erase good feelings between GP and the children. Thereby, creating a futher bond with the remaining parent of "I am still here even if nobody else loves you enough to be" and laying a foundation of fear that any loyalties towards their mother could result in rejection by him too. :banghead:

O/T - I have witnessed this happening to a family, the parents were divorced, but mother was/is (at the time I knew them) still alive, it's called manipulation of everyone. At the time, the children had not alternative based on the love/controlling relationship they shared. I knew he would never physically hurt them, but they were a pawn, so indirectly he was. Counselors were finally seeing it, so they moved to a different state not to be heard from again, but I know the kids knew, they should be almost grown, and I fear for their mental health still today. :twocents:

Beautiful vigil for Gail tonight on Signal Point. Just lovely. Come home, Gail. You are missed.

Question -

Statements are being made that if the kids don't talk to LE, they'll have no one to talk to, because Matt is supposed to have told the kids they're not allowed to talk to anyone about Gail.

The kids are in counseling.

Am I therefore to understand that Matt is not allowing the kids to even talk to their counselor about Gail?

Am I to understand that the counselor actually agreed to this?

That concerns me, because I would think that's a pretty serious ethics and best practices violation on the part of the counselor. I mean, that violates some of the most basic tenets of therapy, and renders it useless. It's hard for me to imagine a counselor actually agreeing to that.
I would guess they are free to say whatever they need to in counseling. I would further guess that matt just doesn't want people approaching the kids about gail and I think that is reasonable.

Oh that's interesting, JBean. Thanks. Do we have anything linkable for that so I can add it, or are we still on hold for that for now?

I wish I could get dates for the items in the March/April slot. Some of that could very well fall on that same weekend.

No link but I will post the passage from the court document in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member