TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there was a PI my attorney said that I had to hire because he worked for her, when in fact I had my own PI, whom she sent down to the apartment complex in Knoxville to find out if my husband's girlfriend was living in the same complex which I told her she was. The idiot called me and told me there was no way he could find out if she was living there and that's when I told him to go check the names on the damn mailboxes in the apartment complex. He called me back 5 minutes later and said he hated it when his client knew more than he did. I was right she lived there! Told the idiot that I wasn't paying him when I had to tell him how to do his job and I also told him he was fired. Its the bad one who always make the good ones look bad and there are a few in TN that are good.

I think that the suicide scenario has been pretty much blown to bits. Matt's actions make him seem like the kind of guy who would be turning everything he had over to LE to prove his wife killed herself. Instead, he's hiding everything he can.

Personally, I'm sending a letter to the Tennessee Bar Association with a copy of the most recent articles attached. It won't do any good, but for my own peace of mind I need to.

Something needs to happen with this case. The WS board has lost a ton of people and even the news is dying down, and if MP's lawyers can obfuscate and stonewall long enough everyone will just move on out of boredom and because they're busy with other things.

For what it's worth, I might be getting a copy of the first Jammer interview soon. Hopefully we can all access it. I can't record anything Monday during the second interview because I'll be at work -- anyone else able to record it?

Thanks lalalu, I was coming to post that myself. It's pretty long, but I'll try to get it all typed up this weekend.

Interesting comment on this Times Free Press article:

In the week following her disappearance, their young son asked to speak with a school counselor about his mother. When Mr. Palmgren learned of this witnesses say he threw a very public tantrum, flying into a rage at the school, demanding that no one be allowed to talk to his children about their mom.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jul/08/missing-palmgren-computers-turned-over-defense-att/

Here's the direct link to the comment, which is very very interesting. It's written by someone who hasn't commented there before, at least not under that user name:

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011...ren-computers-turned-over-defense-att/#c95002

It's rumor of course, but if it's true, that's pretty darn concerning. Looking at the comments from locals on the newspaper forums is enlightening. Seems like they know a lot of what is going on -- which is probably par for the course in a small town -- and are very concerned about Matt's role in this. No wonder he wanted to move.

I'm still here and reading. I just can't post sometimes because I'm so angry. A lot of this just hits way too close to home. They just have to find Gail.

I'm still here and reading. I just can't post sometimes because I'm so angry. A lot of this just hits way too close to home. They just have to find Gail.

I'm right there with you. I'm so mad, I could cry today. I just don't understand how this is happening. Isn't there something that can be done?:maddening:

IIRC Another woman in our area failed to show up for work one day and after months of investigating the case and not being able to find her body, her estranged husband was arrested.. He was also tried and found guilty of her murder eventhough at the time of his conviction her body was still missing....His name is Sam Parker..
Hopefully, we'll see the same concerning Mr. Matt Palmgren..JMHO

One of the lawyers on site here at WS has replied to requests made earlier today re: MP's lawyer and the computers. Post #13.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142744"]TN TN -Legal Questions for our Verified Attorneys - Gail Palmgren case - *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IIRC Another woman in our area failed to show up for work one day and after months of investigating the case and not being able to find her body, her estranged husband was arrested.. He was also tried and found guilty of her murder eventhough at the time of his conviction her body was still missing....His name is Sam Parker..
Hopefully, we'll see the same concerning Mr. Matt Palmgren
..JMHO

These are the kind of comments that are causing people to leave this forum! How can you hope that Matt has done something and will be caught for it??? Without knowing any details and few facts, mostly what is claimed by AD and theories and rumors here, you are hoping that Matt will be arrested and found guilty of murder-like Sam Parker. That is truly nice...I guess then the kids can go live with which parent? Oh yes, no parents.

I can't believe that so many of you are so excited and anxious to convict someone, that you don't really care if they are guilty or not. You all are trying so hard to make it Matt that you have decided the LE is screwing up and taking orders from the attorneys, that the attorneys are lying and perjuring themselves for Matt, that the judge was either stupid or paid off, even the radio guy-Jammer was attacking Arlene. Sometimes, when it seems like you have to try so hard for the evidence to work into your theory, when you have to make everyone a bad guy, maybe your theory is wrong!

Ok Mods, I know your gonna cut this one, so go to it, but I have held back and not said anything while the search at Mrs. P's went on, but finally, someone hoping that Matt committed murder and will be arrested is just too much!

This is interesting: As far back as May 15, someone speculated that Matt had told the kids that Gail had just gone back to the lake:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1
Glorias,

I think you are referring to my post, it's the one you linked to, and I believe you may have read it incorrectly. I did not say he told the kids she went back to the lake, I said maybe they told him that and he agreed, which would lead him to think all was ok and not that Gail was missing. Just wanted to clarify that. Here's my original post:
"Depending on what the kids had to say, i.e. mom said she was going back to the lake, if I am Matt, I am thinking she's gone back to the lake house to "decompress". He could have even tried to call her there - don't know, but there would be records somewhere. Didn't get and answer - she's still mad and wont answer. Two days isn't really that long esp. if you are upset with someone. Considering how things are going, I do wish he had done it earlier, it would have looked better for him, but hind sight is 20/20."

These are the kind of comments that are causing people to leave this forum! How can you hope that Matt has done something and will be caught for it??? Without knowing any details and few facts, mostly what is claimed by AD and theories and rumors here, you are hoping that Matt will be arrested and found guilty of murder-like Sam Parker. That is truly nice...I guess then the kids can go live with which parent? Oh yes, no parents.

I can't believe that so many of you are so excited and anxious to convict someone, that you don't really care if they are guilty or not. You all are trying so hard to make it Matt that you have decided the LE is screwing up and taking orders from the attorneys, that the attorneys are lying and perjuring themselves for Matt, that the judge was either stupid or paid off, even the radio guy-Jammer was attacking Arlene. Sometimes, when it seems like you have to try so hard for the evidence to work into your theory, when you have to make everyone a bad guy, maybe your theory is wrong!

Ok Mods, I know your gonna cut this one, so go to it, but I have held back and not said anything while the search at Mrs. P's went on, but finally, someone hoping that Matt committed murder and will be arrested is just too much!

Excuse me, but I have never stated I am hoping MP committed murder...However, I do highly suspect (as do many others in our community and elsewhere) he is the one responsible for Gail's disappearance .
Also, his diabolical underhanded tactics, as well as his attorneys actions have only serve to prove he is suspect...So I do hope he is being held under suspicion and rightly charged for Gail's disappearance..

The thing about Matt telling the kids Gail went back to the lake is really interesting me. Since someone who says they know Matt mentioned that he "might have" told the kids that back in mid-May, that tells me Matt must have been telling people it's what happened from the beginning. His mom was with him when he alleges Gail called, which means she may know something very significant to the case.

But remember back when Matt first said he didn't know how long Gail had been at the lake house? That was a lie, as we later learned she left for the lake house after the 911 incident at the police station which Matt was present for. He knew when she left and he knew when she came back.

Matt also said way back at the beginning of the case that "he proposed to meet Mrs. Palmgren at the residence on April 30, but when he arrived she was gone." So why would Matt have been out running errands with his mom when he was supposed to be meeting Gail at the house? Maybe if they hadn't scheduled a specific time he wouldn't have been expecting her. However, if he had proposed to meet Gail there then her arrival with the kids should have been at least a little bit expected.

Also, if Matt's claim that she called him after dropping off the kids is true, it makes me think that she called him only after LE didn't want to meet her there. LE was clearly her first choice for supervision of the kids.

Here again I want to point out that Matt did not tell the kids that Gail went back to the lake: my original statement was-"Depending on what the kids had to say, i.e. mom said she was going back to the lake, if I am Matt, I am thinking she's gone back to the lake house to "decompress". He could have even tried to call her there - don't know, but there would be records somewhere. Didn't get and answer - she's still mad and wont answer. Two days isn't really that long esp. if you are upset with someone. Considering how things are going, I do wish he had done it earlier, it would have looked better for him, but hind sight is 20/20. "

Further, you can't just say that Matt is lying when he said that he didn't know how long Gail had been at the lake house. They had the disagreement sometime on the afternoon of the 29th, everyone assumes that she hopped in the car and booked it to the lake. That may not be correct. She may have taken the kids to Hamilton Place first, or stopped to eat, or stopped along the way somewhere. How was he supposed to know exactly how long she had been gone? He knew when she left the police station and he knew about when the kids were dropped off, but how did he know exactly how long she had been at the lake??? How was he to know if she made any stops along the way or before she left. Also, he PROPOSED to meet her at the house upon her return. We have NO idea what her answer was. She may have said "ok, I will be there at 1". Or she may have said "h3ll no". We don't know, so the fact that he arrived shortly after (10 minutes or so according to someone way back at the first of this case) she left was mostly coinkydink, as far as we know. Do we know that she didn't say she would be home at 12:30? Let's see, if she had said that, he could have been doing errands with his mother, finished up, driven home, pulled in at (SB said Gail arrived about 12:15 + he arrives 10 minutes later=12:25) He would have been early and she had already left. Just because the PROPOSED meeting didn't take place, does not mean that it was him who kept it from happening.

I don't remember seeing him state that she called him after dropping off the kids. Could you please point me to that statement?

I agree with your comment earlier that people are leaving WS on this case. It isn't because it is getting boring or cold or any of the reasons you indicated. It's because of the game that is being played. It gets old reading the facts being repeated, and repeated and incorrectly repeated. It gets old that no one wants to find a new angle or new thought on it, everyone is pretty happy just blaming the husband and finding new ways to state that. Anything that is remotely new or interesting that is brought up, is hushed quickly and we go back to Matt being guilty by stating something like "I think that the suicide scenario has been pretty much blown to bits". I don't see anything that blows that to bits...JMO

IMHO... I go back to MP being guilty due to the fact his actions concerning Gail's disappearance are highly suspect....JMHO

snipped

Let's be honest here: No one is leaving the forum because Emeralgem thinks Matt has something to do with Gail's disappearance. Why would they? Most people here seem to agree with Emeralgem. And if they didn't, they would be discussing it, not just huffing off in a sulk because someone disagreed with them.

More honesty: If Matt did something to Gail then the fate of the kids is on HIM, not on those of us who are discussing the case and who want the police to have done things like, oh gee I don't know, LOOKED AT GAIL'S COMPUTERS.

Here again I want to point out that Matt did not tell the kids that Gail went back to the lake: my original statement was-"Depending on what the kids had to say, i.e. mom said she was going back to the lake, if I am Matt, I am thinking she's gone back to the lake house to "decompress". He could have even tried to call her there - don't know, but there would be records somewhere. Didn't get and answer - she's still mad and wont answer. Two days isn't really that long esp. if you are upset with someone. Considering how things are going, I do wish he had done it earlier, it would have looked better for him, but hind sight is 20/20. "

Further, you can't just say that Matt is lying when he said that he didn't know how long Gail had been at the lake house. They had the disagreement sometime on the afternoon of the 29th, everyone assumes that she hopped in the car and booked it to the lake. That may not be correct. She may have taken the kids to Hamilton Place first, or stopped to eat, or stopped along the way somewhere. How was he supposed to know exactly how long she had been gone? He knew when she left the police station and he knew about when the kids were dropped off, but how did he know exactly how long she had been at the lake??? How was he to know if she made any stops along the way or before she left.

Your first quote, is that verified? Where are you getting that?

Yes, there should be records of those calls, but since we now know LE wasn't even looking for Gail's computers I question whether they have even looked at phone records.

The second point about Matt lying because he didn't know how long Gail had been at the lake house: No one was asking him for a detailed minute-by-minute itinerary of her activities that day. Matt chose not to say something like "She left on the 29th some time after I last saw her" but instead said "I don't know how long she was there." There is a big difference between those two statements. We have police records which state he was told Gail went to the lake house instead of a safe house. He knew when she left, maybe not the exact moment but "afternoon of the 29th" or something similar.

Or are you suggesting he just didn't bother to find out when his own children would be leaving with a woman who he says was mentally ill and paranoid, a woman he was just at the police station with?

Matt's response when she went missing was basically "I don't know how long she was at the lake house, it was an unscheduled trip" -- it is my believe that is total spin designed to try to cover up (or at least not admit anything) about the 911 incident at the police station on the 29th.

I don't remember seeing him state that she called him after dropping off the kids. Could you please point me to that statement?

Yeah, that statement was post #84, which you must have read because you reference it throughout your most recent posts.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6868936&postcount=84"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7[/ame]

fbx is a verified friend. Since you're taking the word of Arlene who is the source of stating Matt arrived 10 minutes after Gail left, I assume you'll extend the same courtesy to fbx and their statement that Gail called Matt while he was running errands with his mother.

Okay guys, the Jammer interview is going to be long, probably 17 or more pages in a Word document. How do you recommend I post this? I can put it in a Google Document if that would be acceptable, but any ideas would be welcome.

Google doc is fine with me Glorias...I'd rather have that than PDF.... I don't know how to add to my favorites with PDF. ????? (redface) But, whatever is easiest for you is fine. Thanks again so much for transcribing for us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove