TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly didn't think I'd implied I thought there was some kind of legal agreement. She agreed with LE she'd go to the lake house for one night, and she did. That mystery is solved.

And no, I can't see any correlation between that and custody. :waitasec:

I understand, BeanE.
I was just thinking to myself, that this is a handshake-kind-of deal.

It seems to me like they both are, kwim?

Why is report # 11-00788 dated April 28, 2011 when the incident occurred on April 29, 2011?

IDK but IMO something is amiss with that report... Hinky as far as I am concerned....To me ,looks like another name may have been redacted, information erased....JMHO

Hinky? Not to me. Looks like the kids names were redacted, as I'd expect them to be.

I certainly didn't think I'd implied I thought there was some kind of legal agreement. She agreed with LE she'd go to the lake house for one night, and she did. That mystery is solved.And no, I can't see any correlation between that and custody. :waitasec:

BBM.. IMHO..Not necessarily...JMHO

IMO Gail did not leave on her own, however I agree there are some who are saying she did..I suspect they are listening to what MP would like for the Signal Mtn community and the people in the Chattanooga area to believe...JMHO..

Where can I get hold of that - what Matt wants the Signal Mountain and Chattanooga communities to believe? I'd like to read it.

TIA

Where can I get hold of that - what Matt wants the Signal Mountain and Chattanooga communities to believe? I'd like to read it.

TIA

Just talk to the majority of the people living in the area..JMHO

This is a snip from the media link with the timeline:

May 2- At 10:30 am, Gail's sister Diane Nichols files a missing person report with Signal Mountain Police after telling them she hasn't heard from Gail.

I just wanted to illustrate where my statement came from, lol.

As I see it Gail may have intended on returning home at some point on Saturday April 30, 2011 but that doesn't mean she intended on leaving the lake house at the crack of dawn the next morning especially after she had just arrived at the lake house most probably in late afternoon on 29th of April...JMHO

While I agree the mystery as to her motivation to return appears to be cleared up, I agree with Oriah that she was not obligated to return, and leaving at 630AM seems odd to me unless there was a commitment she was trying to honor...even then it took her 5.5hours to return home. Maybe they stopped for breakfast some where.

Can any one weigh in on where she and the kids might have stopped if they were going to eat on the way?

While I agree the mystery as to her motivation to return appears to be cleared up, I agree with Oriah that she was not obligated to return, and leaving at 630AM seems odd to me unless there was a commitment she was trying to honor...even then it took her 5.5hours to return home. Maybe they stopped for breakfast some where.

Can any one weigh in on where she and the kids might have stopped if they were going to eat on the way?

I don't think we know exactly what time she left the lake house, do we?

Also, there's a one hour time difference between that part of AL and Signal Mtn.

Why is report # 11-00788 dated April 28, 2011 when the incident occurred on April 29, 2011?

IDK but IMO something is amiss with that report... Hinky as far as I am concerned....To me ,looks like another name may have been redacted, information erased....JMHO

BBM: I noticed that too. It appears that there was a third person at the station w/ Matt and Gail because the report says, "Matt P. [whited out text] and Gail P. were in a verbal disagreement." It caught my eye right away, and I was trying to remember if it has been mentioned that there was someone else with them during that incident. The time on the report is 12:16, which is right about the time MP came home early from the "conference"... so I'm guessing the third person is TH. Maybe Channel 9 whited her name out to protect her privacy?

I don't think we know exactly what time she left the lake house, do we?

Also, there's a one hour time difference between that part of AL and Signal Mtn.

My understanding is ALL of Alabama is one hour behind Signal Mtn time..
IF she left the lake property 6:30 - 7:00 in the am that was already 7:30 -8:00 am Signal Mtn time...It's about a four hour drive..IF by chance they stopped for breakfast she may have left even earlier...JMHO

http://mapq.st/q2dSbs

What does Jinx Emerald mean?

When I was growing up, we had a phrase we used when two people spoke something similar at the same time: "Jinx, buy me a coke!" The first person who said it received a Coca Cola from the other.

You and I posted similar thoughts at the same time.

I don't know if it follows that Gail returned on the 30th because she had agreed to it or was required to. Even if she agreed to return on the 30th, that doesn't mean there weren't other issues. In fact, we know there definitely was one issue: She was so scared she was calling DN and asking LE to meet her at the house. A lot of people have been asking why she left so early in the morning, as well. So personally, I don't think this is an issue that has been "cleared up" to use believe09's phrase. I'm not trying to argue. I agree the document gives us insight, but I do not believe it has fully explained anything.

While I know some people think what happened to Gail is neither unusual or sinister, I personally cannot think of any way that everything we have learned could be reasonably explained away to make the situation usual rather than unusual. Just my two cents on this.

I am completely perplexed when viewing the situation regarding agreements with LE, custody filings etc.... none of it makes any sense to me legally- but then again I'm no attorney. I should stick to what I know!

Sooo.....moving back to see about the timeline and where Gail and the children may have stopped on the way back from AL. Gas stations, fast food places, sitdown restaurants such as Cracker Barrels etc. What was open at that time, on that day, on the route Gail would likely have taken back to SM?

Pulling up locations from here:
http://itravel.mobi/pc/restareas_interstates.php

I don't know if it follows that Gail returned on the 30th because she had agreed to it or was required to. Even if she agreed to return on the 30th, that doesn't mean there weren't other issues. In fact, we know there definitely was one issue: She was so scared she was calling DN and asking LE to meet her at the house. I think a lot of people have been asking why she left so early in the morning, as well. So personally, I don't think this is an issue that has been "cleared up" to use believe09's phrase. I'm not trying to argue. I agree the document gives us insight, but I do not believe it has fully explained anything.

While I know some people think what happened to Gail is neither unusual or sinister, I personally cannot think of any way that everything we have learned could be reasonably explained away to make the situation usual rather than unusual. Just my two cents on this.

Thank you. I so admire and wish I could express my thoughts like you and some others here seem to be capable of doing...JMHO..

I'm not seeing all the stuff Matt was supposed to have put in the documents about Gail being severely mentally ill and psychotic and all that stuff.

What specific documents and/or people are you referring to? I don't know that anyone has relied on unseen documents about the mental illness issue, but maybe there's something specific you're referring to that I don't remember. Most of the comments about Gail's mental health has all been in the MSM from the very beginning.

The psychotic episode info is from the G's and lawyer BH:

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203652.asp

The psychiatric issues stuff is directly from MP early on:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/07/police-searching-missing-signal-woman/?print

So I guess I don't quite know what you're talking about. It sounds like you're maybe referring to AD in interviews commenting on the mental health issue, but without something more concrete as to what you're talking about, I don't know how any of us can possibly respond to your statement.

I am completely perplexed when viewing the situation regarding agreements with LE, agreements, custody filings etc.... none of it makes any sense to me legally- but then again I'm no attorney. I should stick to what I know!

Sooo.....moving back to see about the timeline and where Gail and the children may have stopped on the way back from AL. Gas stations, fast food places, sitdown restaurants such as Cracker Barrels etc. What was open at that time, on that day, on the route Gail would likely have taken back to SM?

I would think most gas stations/convenient stores would be open.. Krystal,and Mc Donalds both have a breakfast menu...And Waffle Houses can be found at many freeway exits and is always open..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove