TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Beane. Matt also filed an Ex-Parte Motion for retraining order and temorary custody.Contained in that filing are other claims. Including:
"she is currently prescribed significant prescription medication such as ....."
There is a missing affadavit that I have not seen nor do I now what it says. But it is referenced after it details the medications Matt says she is prescribed. It also says she "has been under the care and treatment of a psychiatrist....for quite some time.

Don't know about TN or AL, but here in CA typically psychiatrists are used for meds and med checks but not for any kind of talk therapy.

[bbm]

The same is true in TN. I don't know AL.

:waitasec:Matt's original court docs have 8 pages. Channel 9 seems to have only posted 5 of the 8. AD has them all and has posted the list on her FB page...She did so to prove that her friend Gail was not on any antipsychotics or meds used to treat paranoia or delusions etc. It amazed me that he actually came up with the list of four meds and claimed those were being used to treat "her escalating paranoia". MP has his doctorate in pharmacology, I would have thought he make a "more educatated statement" regarding the meds and their uses.:twocents: I always thought (as have others) that Gail was the "more intelligent" one in that relationship:twocents:

Haven't seen that. is that the missing affadavit Exhibit A? I was wondering what that said. very interesting thank you.

Why in the world would anyone who loved someone post a picture of a document on their facebook page about the medications her friend is taking? I can think of fewer things more intensely private.

Finally, I can thank you and agree with you today! I said it once before and got blasted for it, but it pops into my mind again...if I was Gail, and watching this from afar, Arlene might have been my best friend, but she wouldn't be any longer. I think that Arlene D has single handedly outted every possible secret, personal issue or problem that Gail had. In my opinion, she has made Gail look much worse than Matt ever thought of doing. Posting that med list and showing her Dr.s name is beyond privacy violation.

Hi Beane. Matt also filed an Ex-Parte Motion for retraining order and temorary custody.Contained in that filing are other claims. Including:
"she is currently prescribed significant prescription medication such as ....."
There is a missing affadavit that I have not seen nor do I now what it says. But it is referenced after it details the medications Matt says she is prescribed. It also says she "has been under the care and treatment of a psychiatrist....for quite some time.

Don't know about TN or AL, but here in CA typically psychiatrists are used for meds and med checks but not for any kind of talk therapy.

Thanks, JBean. I had been looking in the documents on News Channel 9 for the med list when I posted that because it said they'd been made public. I thought there had been an update.

Why in the world would anyone who loved someone post a picture of a document on their facebook page about the medications her friend is taking? I can think of fewer things more intensely private.

In my understanding, it's because she's upset that MP painted Gail as having mental issues in court documents he filed. It's something she disagrees with based on her experience of Gail's behavior, and she thinks it's a red herring that is leading people away from possibly finding Gail. Just my opinion on that. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying why I think AD is doing that.

I know what you're saying and I agree to a certain extent, don't get me wrong. But the moment Gail disappeared off the face of the earth is the moment people -- either LE, friends, relatives, the media, even us -- were looking into her private life in ways we otherwise never would have.

AD says she's on Adderall and SMM adds to it saying Gail was diagnosed with ADD. I think she said at 17, but maybe it was 16. Here's what I transcribed really quickly, it starts at 17:00 into Hour 2:

For some reason, that link you had didn't work. It might be just my browser, but if others have the same problem, here's one to the archives which might work better:

http://therothshow.com/show-archives/july-2011/

Thanks, yes, it was Susan who said Gail was diagnosed with ADD, and didn't say how she came to believe that.

Looking into her private life, yup. Taking all of her secrets, wounds etc and publicizing them?

And this encourages her to come back in what way? Just on the off chance that she left voluntarily that is. I cant even imagine the heartache it would cause her.

:twocents:Just curious. Is there a specific reason WHY we should not believe what AD has stated about the Adderall and Gail being diagnosed with ADD in high school? She is an insider and very familiar with this case, and Gail was AD's best friend. AD has not been found to have given any of us information that has been found to be false. Although, at some time or another...what AD shared here and on the radio was just "rumor" or a fact as stated by her and her alone. It does not mean that it is not true. Maybe you could shed some light on that...Is there a reason we should NOT take AD at her word?:waitasec:

Speaking only for myself, I have no way to gauge the accuracy or inaccuracy of Arlene D.'s statements. Each member should decide who or what they choose to be credible. I do know that some of her information has been accurate but it has been important to me to confirm each piece through another source.

In reality, there are some issues that no one but gail can say for sure.

I have no idea where the ADD claim came from originally and i find it very curious.

Finally, I can thank you and agree with you today! I said it once before and got blasted for it, but it pops into my mind again...if I was Gail, and watching this from afar, Arlene might have been my best friend, but she wouldn't be any longer. I think that Arlene D has single handedly outted every possible secret, personal issue or problem that Gail had. In my opinion, she has made Gail look much worse than Matt ever thought of doing. Posting that med list and showing her Dr.s name is beyond privacy violation.

Please. Matt posted it all in a public document long before AD did and painted a picture of severe mental illness to boot.

Mental illness so sever that no one else has seen it. Except the couple in Birmingham that let her drive off with her kids *advertiser censored** up out of her mind./sarcasm

:twocents:Just curious. Is there a specific reason WHY we should not believe what AD has stated about the Adderall and Gail being diagnosed with ADD in high school? She is an insider and very familiar with this case, and Gail was AD's best friend. AD has not been found to have given any of us information that has been found to be false. Although, at some time or another...what AD shared here and on the radio was just "rumor" or a fact as stated by her and her alone. It does not mean that it is not true. Maybe you could shed some light on that...Is there a reason we should NOT take AD at her word?:waitasec:

If someone asked me if my son had ADHD, I would say yes.
If someone asked me if my son had mental issues or was unstable or paranoid, or delusional, I would say no.
Just because someone has ADD or ADHD doesn't mean they have mental issues.
Just because someone takes medication for RLS doesn't mean they have mental issues either.

The drug list came from MP. Doesn't mean it's proven that she was prescribed those, or if so, if she was taking them.

I've never heard AD claim to be an expert.

The point is AD story has changed from the beggining of this to now. None of us know what GP was actually taking these meds for. She would have never know about any of the medications GP if they were not listed in COurt Papers. That was my point... HIPPA will even restrict MP , LE and anyone else from know unless LE get a court order to get her records. The medications she was prescribed are a pretty powerful mix. Her own sister in law has asked where the information about GP being diagnosed with ADD came from ? I was not question what or why GP was taking these meds it just to show how AD story seems to change..

I have no idea where the ADD claim came from originally and i find it very curious.

Well...in that case, I wonder if Adderall is prescribed for any other condition besides ADD.

Yeah, I have to say I don't think it's what I would have done. But perhaps she was just trying to show what we're all kind of discussing now....that she wasn't on a cocktail of anti psychotic meds and that the things she was taking were really kind of common. I think her intent was to defend her friend. If I thought it would help find Gail, I'd say maybe it was worth it, but I don't see how it would. It's not anything LE didn't already know, and I agree that the whole world didn't need to know either.

When the medication issue first came up I mentioned that I have RLS. I am prescribed a medication that is typically prescribed for Parkinsons.
However,I don't take it at all.

But if someone saw my prescribed list they might assume I had Parkinsons.

But in reality I don't take any meds and I don't have Parkinsons. So not a lot of accurate info to be gleaned from my prescribed list LOL.

:twocents:High school

Just to clarify, Sleuthy, did she specifically say Adderall or did she just say ADD? How long has Adderall been around, anyway? Does it go back that far? I was under the impression it was a more recent drug.

The point is AD story has changed from the beggining of this to now. None of us know what GP was actually taking these meds for. She would have never know about any of the medications GP if they were not listed in COurt Papers. That was my point... HIPPA will even restrict MP , LE and anyone else from know unless LE get a court order to get her records. The medications she was prescribed are a pretty powerful mix. Her own sister in law has asked where the information about GP being diagnosed with ADD came from ? I was not question what or why GP was taking these meds it just to show how AD story seems to change..

I don't think it has changed. I think MP said Gail was paranoid and delusional and AD said she was not. I think that's still her POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila