TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a twitter account but if I did I would ask will nunley why the media has not FOI'd the 911 calls....

normally we would have them by now

eta: I forgot I DO have a twitter... lol.. I just asked him...

just thinking out loud here but I bet the new areas are in and around the wildlife sanctuary that borders the TN river...

moo
Could not agree more with that thought.

If Holly is found there she is not alive. Also, does that discount the theory of the perp being local? To me, kinda. The perp might be local but not lifetime local (as I am assuming now).

Yall are doing an excellent job talking out all the possibilities; thanks for your interest and efforts. After reading for about an hour to catch up, I want to toss in my opinion on one aspect of the discussion - location of area a perp may cover. As Nurse mentioned Meredith Emerson; ME was snatched and killed in a state park in north GA by Gary Hilton. He is suspected of snatching and killing an older couple in a state park area in North Carolina a few weeks before. He was also convicted (and sentenced to death today) for the murder of Cheryl Dunlap in a state park in north Florida a month before ME. A good example that a perp travels and has a MO associated. While the Centerville case may or may not be related.... it is sure worth a close look. Others in the area with similar MOs too.

Well Inside Edition was a bust. Nothing about the Holly case & Heather wasn't on it. Maybe the preview was for tomorrow.

Probably i just wondered if they had homes on both. It probably just land
alot of land...One is 681 the other is 611 thats a large gap!

Out in the country like this, the numbers can be really janked up. LOL More often than not, there is no set pattern to the order. I think it's around 25 acres.

I have been away from the computer all day, is there any new info out today about Holly?

*Praying for her safe return*

One thing I find troubling about these cases being related is that in the Centerville incident, her boyfriend scared the guy off when he asked her if everything was OK. I would like to know if her boyfriend stayed there all the time or if he just happened to be there that night. This would let me know if the perp stalked her ahead of time and knew her schedule. Also, according to her FB page, she went out to the car to get cigarettes when this happened, so this might be a random act. She said he grabbed her right when she walked out of house. She did mention that someone was looking in her windows previously too. This is all things that she wrote herself, so not rumor.

The picture of the lantern that she took outside was really odd. It looked like a kerosene lantern. But maybe she didn't have a flashlight or porch light.

Yep, it's a real nice place for sure.

10EC_Dad

You sound like you're from that area...what can you tell me about what looks like to be dirt roads that can be accessed from 5 Forks Road.....they look like lightening bolts....are there any caves up there?? That place keeps hammering on my mind....I'd like to know anything you could tell me about that area, if you've ever been up there, that is.

I am not that intimately familiar with the area. I live south of Nashville and grew up in Middle TN. I am, at times, an avid nature/southern culture photographer and have traveled down many country roads. None have taken me to Parsons but to areas close by. The culture is the same in most of these small towns in Middle and West TN. I consider myself a country boy living in the "burbs" but remember the caves of my childhood.

Tomorrow LE is going to search the Tennessee River.

"The search for a 20-year-old Decatur County woman is leading authorities to the Tennessee River on Thursday."

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27625343/detail.html

Um, isn't *today* Thursday??

I'm so confused....and I'm with the group that woke up Tuesday morning thinking it was FRIDAY (talk about major disappointment....)

Dad, there are enough similarities to make one pause.... but we also don't have all the information from THIS one to compare.... basically they appear the same. That they are so far apart can't be a discount factor. Still on the fence with this one... holding out on a theory until we have more infor.
Redfish, I think the post is 397.

I would like your thoughts on my theory of the Holly case.

it all ((in my mind)) comes down to motive. What was the motive
(((eta: this can also include the rare psychopath or second degree of separation nut)))

Um, isn't *today* Thursday??

I'm so confused....and I'm with the group that woke up Tuesday morning thinking it was FRIDAY (talk about major disappointment....)

Thanks for that. I've lost a day somewhere...

I have been away from the computer all day, is there any new info out today about Holly?

*Praying for her safe return*

We've learned nothing new whatsoever, in terms of LE bringing closure to the case. And yet on we post, theorizing, hoping and praying. Much talk about an unsuccessful apparent abduction in Centerville TN months ago. And caves, much talk about caves - they represent hope that perhaps Holly is still alive and being kept in one. And cellphone pings, always cellphone pings.

Out in the country like this, the numbers can be really janked up. LOL More often than not, there is no set pattern to the order. I think it's around 25 acres.

Yes the house is 1,360 sqft and sits on just over two acres (2.09). The surrounding property is 20.5 acres.

I'm trying to find online arrest reports for the past two days in the county to where the search is on going and in HB county.. Can someone help me? Maybe we can get more information on possible new people that have been arrested?

I'm trying to find online arrest reports for the past two days in the county to where the search is on going and in HB county.. Can someone help me? Maybe we can get more information on possible new people that have been arrested?

They may not have arrested anyone but they can sure hold someone and question them.. Im not so sure how long they can hold someone but i think its 24 hrs JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701