TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've learned nothing new whatsoever, in terms of LE bringing closure to the case. And yet on we post, theorizing, hoping and praying. Much talk about an unsuccessful apparent abduction in Centerville TN months ago. And caves, much talk about caves - they represent hope that perhaps Holly is still alive and being kept in one. And cellphone pings, always cellphone pings.

Thank you so much for the recap! Although I was praying I'd log on and see good news in this case. I will continue to pray.

No he maybe told where they might find her.... maybe that why they went to the river. JMO

They must have found evidence there or evidence linking the location to Holly or to an unannounced suspect.

Another thought, if LE has her phone there is a good chance they have the perps finger prints.

We've learned nothing new whatsoever, in terms of LE bringing closure to the case. And yet on we post, theorizing, hoping and praying. Much talk about an unsuccessful apparent abduction in Centerville TN months ago. And caves, much talk about caves - they represent hope that perhaps Holly is still alive and being kept in one. And cellphone pings, always cellphone pings.

LOL yep. And what does it come down tooo LOL we dont know tiddley squat !

lOL the cell phone pings ....
and can i have a comfirmation on that lol

I see that it has that huge retention pond on it also.

Yes, there is considerable water in close vicinity of the property as well. I origianly thought she would be found in some of that water. I received responses from my post that LE, specifically TWRA, has searched the water.

They must have found evidence there or evidence linking the location to Holly or to an unannounced suspect.

Another thought, if LE has her phone there is a good chance they have the perps finger prints.

I think they must have something! What i couldnt guess!

Yes, there is considerable water in close vicinity of the property as well. I origianly thought she would be found in some of that water. I received responses from my post that LE, specifically TWRA, has searched the water.

Yeaaaa that retention pond right there and to the south there are a few more thats closer to the neighbors house he or she head the screAM and across swan johnson road is what looks to me like a river.... The unsub was at no loss for waterways....

I see no progress has been made since I just got out of 6 hours worth of meetings. UGHHHH! So they have started looking around the Tennessee River? Was there anything that specifically led them there or is LE still being tight-lipped?

My guess is they want to recover HB before they make an official statement on who they have in custody. Friday or Sat. is what I'm thinking will be the announcement unless someone finds out and bleeps it sooner. Calling NG...LMAO

edit to add my big MOO

Yeaaaa that retention pond right there and to the south there are a few more thats closer to the neighbors house he or she head the screAM and across swan johnson road is what looks to me like a river.... The unsub was at no loss for waterways....

And large ponds across the road.

The picture of the lantern that she took outside was really odd. It looked like a kerosene lantern. But maybe she didn't have a flashlight or porch light.

It is a kerosene lamp and she used it because it was dark outside. then she dropped it.

My guess is they want to recover HB before they make an official statement on who they have in custody. Friday or Sat. is what I'm thinking will be the announcement unless someone finds out and bleeps it sooner. Calling NG...LMAO

edit to add my big MOO

So do they possibly have someone in custody????? I have been off for the last 6 hours and am trying so hard to catch up. TIA

How far is it to the Tennessee River from where she was abducted? Is it in close enough proximity that they dogs could have picked up her scent and tracked it to the river?

I am not that intimately familiar with the area. I live south of Nashville and grew up in Middle TN. I am, at times, an avid nature/southern culture photographer and have traveled down many country roads. None have taken me to Parsons but to areas close by. The culture is the same in most of these small towns in Middle and West TN. I consider myself a country boy living in the "burbs" but remember the caves of my childhood.

Oh, Ok, you did see my post...good, 10-EC_Dad,....

I do wonder with powerful suspicions about that area out there....am out in the wilderness a bit myself too. Lot's of good places to do photography here in the Redwoods of Northern California too.

Just saw on Prime News Facebook that they have Breaking News in the Holly Bobo case. Any idea what is up?

edit to add my big MOO

Is that just another rumor going around or do they actually possibly have someone in Custody?

I assume the Blood was the perp's.

LOL @ unsub, you watch Criminal Minds too, don't you?

it all ((in my mind)) comes down to motive. What was the motive
(((eta: this can also include the rare psychopath or second degree of separation nut)))

JEALOUSY!!!!!!
the if i cant have her no one can!!!!!!

IMHO, the most likely of several possibilities is this.

The perp is local and has known Holly for at least 6 months. Evedince is that he went to her house. That is both local and personal. Other options would have been centered around the school campus.

Holly had some previous level of fear of the perp. Evidence is that the perp did not drive down the driveway. Holly would have taken some alarming or evasive action. Other evidence is an assumption that the perp had to approach Holly concealed because Holly would not approach the perp.

The perp did not know her brother was home until he was at the house. Evidence is an assumption that he wanted to perp Holly in the house.

If the perp wanted to sexually and/or physically abuse Holly in the house, then he perped her in the woods. Either her body is still there (which I originally thought true but now don't) or is in woods or water within 20 miles. Assumption is that the perp is local and finds refuge in woods and/or water as a good hiding place.

If the perp wants Holly as a possesion (and let's all pray this is the case!), he has hidden her in a remote trailer or house (lesser possibility is a hunting cabin). Assumption is that the perp is not employed and therefore can leave for short periods of time and participate in life but still focus time on Holly.

Whew, that was a long post.

I cannot argue with any of that. And your theory is very close to mine. I just haven't felt like I have enough information! I have been really counting on LE having more than I do! I don't think the perp was expecting her brother to be there either. I wish I knew if he USUALLY WAS. This kind of is a determining factor for me on how close this guy really is to the family.

Just saw on Prime News Facebook that they have Breaking News in the Holly Bobo case. Any idea what is up?

Well there are three things I'm thinking of:

1. they found Holly deceased
2. they found Holly alive
3. they are going to announce an arrest MOO.

or it could be none of these things.

How far is it to the Tennessee River from where she was abducted? Is it in close enough proximity that they dogs could have picked up her scent and tracked it to the river?

Almost 66 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member