Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
80K is a LOT imho. The reward for Robert Lee Hourihan is only 5K :(

If you look back at cases, reward money is less than likely paid. In the Caylee Anthony case, Roy Kronk rec'd 5K, and Mark N rec'd 5K (which he gave to Roy). However, the total reward was $225,000, but never paid because Caylee was not returned safe.

Danielle Van Dam - 25,000 (never paid)

Laci Peterson - $50K for information that leads us to her. I can't find anywhere if the couple received this money.

The Holly Bobo Reward is for any information that will lead to her safe recovery.

I pray pray pray pray she will be found safe, but if previous cases give me any clues, I have a feeling how this one is going to end, unfortunately, and that reward will never be paid :( For 80K someone should have come out by now!

Please keepp in mind this is my opinion only.

Hugs,

Mel

Jose Franco got the $20,000 in the Sandra Cantu case.

Ok with all these rewards who put up the money?
Didnt the families and donations make up that money did the states contribute?

Anyone know?

If they take it nationwide does that mean they do not have a local in mind maybe no detaiment??? hmm so many questions

wow the money will go to the family? Dosent Kaine and desireee have to account for every penny in the kyron fund?

that is astounding!

I don't want to get too OT, but K & D are in charge of how the funds are distributed - much of which is going to LE to continue the search for their son. I appreciate how the family continues to let the public know where the funds are going...unlike another family I know....

Last month, the sheriff's office announced that six FBI agents have joined the task force working on the case. The investigation has cost about $1.4 million so far. As of Monday, a total of $32,503.11 has been donated to the search effort though the county's PayPal account.

Really, I don't mind donations, I really don't. I just believe the people who donate have the right to know how the money is spent. I hope the Bobo family will be just as forthcoming, so it doesn't turn into a circus atmosphere.

Hugs,

Mel

I think, in the least, TBI could give the number of leads they currently have...

moo

Just a few minutes ago on channel 5 noon news here in Memphis they said 250.
IMO Holly is being kept underground and was only moved to an initial place and then moved again, once he knew he had LE off his trail.
By throwing certain items such as the purse and other undisclosed (by LE) things we don't know about.
I continue to believe this is a smart perp who was looking for a woman to "keep". Not kill.
JMO

Shame on him for referring to the Jessie Dotson killings. The 9 year old boy whose own life was nearly taken on Lester Street. But his interview with police - captured on "The First 48" - led police to the suspected killer.

Wade said, the young boy was to receive $30K. Then went on to say:

forget the $30, 000 that was initially promised, that was a mistake.

That reward was never paid - not a PENNY!

http://dotsonmemphis.blogspot.com/2010/06/lester-street-reward-never-paid.html

MOO

Mel

I had lurked for many days before signing up and I haven't seen a whole lot happen since. I guess I will continue to lurk until I have something valuable to add.

Prayers for Holly, her family and everyone she has touched. Let today be the day we bring her home.

I had lurked for many days before signing up and I haven't seen a whole lot happen since. I guess I will continue to lurk until I have something valuable to add.

Prayers for Holly, her family and everyone she has touched. Let today be the day we bring her home.

Welcome SDT:seeya:

Jump on in the more the better we need some fresh eyes!

shame on him for referring to the jessie dotson killings. The 9 year old boy whose own life was nearly taken on lester street. But his interview with police - captured on "the first 48" - led police to the suspected killer.

Wade said, the young boy was to receive $30k. Then went on to say:

forget the $30, 000 that was initially promised, that was a mistake.

that reward was never paid - not a penny!

http://dotsonmemphis.blogspot.com/2010/06/lester-street-reward-never-paid.html

moo

mel

wow!!!!!!!!!

Well what made this so diff then the other missing woman?
Is one missing woman more important then another?

Wouldnt you feel a bit angry if they didnt do the same for your daughter?

I just dont understand what makes this case so diff?

We are missing something here! JMO

Is someone in the family Important?

Besides the music star cousin (that a lot of us had never heard of before the 13th)? Not that we can tell. But something up. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that Holly's getting exposure, and incentives offered, and attention paid and that half the country seems to know her name. But there has to be something else here. She's young and beautiful and popular, but so are so many of the other ones. That's not enough to set a case apart anymore.

One would think the scope of the case is already "nationwide" as a (somewhat dubious) Amber Alert was issued early on for Holly.

Thats another thing that has everyone scratching their heads the AMBER ALERT!
She is to old for an amber alert by Tennessee laws....

Well what made this so diff then the other missing woman?
Is one missing woman more important then another?

Wouldnt you feel a bit angry if they didnt do the same for your daughter?

I just dont understand what makes this case so diff?

We are missing something here! JMO

Is someone in the family Important?

That's what I'm wondering. Though I did see a similar outpouring in the Laci Peterson case (though she was pregnant - making it a much more important story). Perhaps because this looks like a stalker/in waiting case (much like the Groene's).

Though I believe each and every case should be treated the same, and can't figure out why others are put by the wayside - like little Adji Desir and his piddly 10K reward. KWIM.

Maybe that's why I'm so cranky ;)

MOO

Mel

Have the BoBo's lived in this place since the kids were born?
Were they born and raised there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member