TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it mention the tip was anonymous??

ETA: found the link. It does not say the tip was anonymous, so no confirmation on that. Only that the tip came in the form of a call.

could been from some one lawyer j/s

i thought LE said everyone is suspect?

That's a bit broad! :eek:

Read the rules and follow them. If you guys have questions about the rules, contact the mod of your choice privately so they can answer.

We need to get back on the case now.

I have always had a suspicion that whomever took Holly knew her from school.

IMO

Me too. I think a nursing classroom is the kind of place where obsessions could grow and get out of hand. He sees her 3 times a week, learns her schedule, finally gets the nerve to talk to her, she isn't interested... etc.

Praying for her...

Ok sorry I didnt know you HAD to link to something that is linked to all the time anyway. I went back to add the link to my post but it was deleted. Oh well... If I had known I would have added it at the time or gladly added it now but I didnt have the chance.

My post on these FB's from yesterday. Support FB does not meet our criteria in the public forums because they can be problems.

We have to remember that these FB's are not fact only rumor. In another case the FB's that are supposed to be support pages have created a problem for us and we limit them, but it is in the parking lot and cannot be brought to the threads.

At the present time these type of FB's are not allowed. Perhaps the moderators would consider such a thread in the Parking Lot. But this is a Holiday Weekend. So getting all of the moderators to weigh in on this may take some time.

If you send Imamaze, Shewhomustnotbenamed, Salem, and Kimster the link perhaps they will consider opening a Parking Lot thread.

Hi! :seeya: I just hope it's something - anything - that leads to Holly. :prayer:

Hi there my friend! Me too Panthera. It has been a long hard road when searching for Holly but everyone in that community will always know they never gave up on her.

I pray by some miracle she is bound and gagged way up in the woods somewhere either in a cabin/lean to or they may have found a recent campfire in the area.

Whatever it happens to be I hope it leads to Holly.

She deserves to come home and I pray it will be alive but if not then she still deserves to be brought home to those who love her.

IMO

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

are they still out searching?

Yes, what do you think this means as far as who is searching, why, what they are looking for?

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search.

Organizer: this is the latest (in the evening) that a new search has been organized.

It was never reported by law enforcement that her ex-boyfriend was questioned. Why, I have no idea. Maybe they just had questions for him but he was not a suspect.

I think it's the ex-boyfriend or someone who wanted to date her but she didn't return the feelings.

I do not think it is the ex but I do think it is someone who had an obession with her.

Holly could have been very nice a sweet to him and he read more into her personality than what she really conveyed.

IMO

I must have been mistaken about the purpose of the forum, and I apologize. I thought this was a forum for discussing theories on abduction/murder cases and didn't realize this was a support forum for the families.

My intention was not to "convict" the brother, but to merely point out that no one is "clear" in my mind. I don't know of anyway to say what I want to say about this case without "offending" someone, so how should I do it? I know I cannot be the only here who holds this opinion about this case. I find the "stranger" theory highly unlikely. I guess my question is how can one express such an opinion without getting in trouble?

Welcome Electric-Eye!

I didn't see your first post so I don't know exactly what was wrong with it. I assume that a mod must have removed it since it doesn't show on your post history.

You might check your private messages to see if whoever removed it sent you a short explanation. (Mods don't always have time to send a message every time a post is edited, just thought they might since you are new.)

If you still have a question you can hit the alert button at the top of your last post (looks like a yellow sign with an !) at the top right of the post. In the message field, just type your question and a mod will send you an answer.

It takes a little patience, but with time you will get used to finding a tactful way of saying that you consider someone suspicious without violating any rules.

:twocents:

Hang in there!

It was never reported by law enforcement that her ex-boyfriend was questioned. Why, I have no idea. Maybe they just had questions for him but he was not a suspect.

Are you a local? Just curious? :)

If you knew the brother, as I do, you would be thinking of other people, I assure you.

If you would like to discuss this case and not the rules of Websleuths, thank this post.

I'll reopen the thread when we see that there are members who want to post about Holly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member