TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if her brother tried calling Holly's cell phone when he saw blood outside and saw that she wasn't around, but that her car was still in driveway... I don't see any info about that, just wondering why you would call 911 first before trying to find her either on foot or by cell... I keep asking this, but this really bothers me and when there is no info given out I still am questioning. jmo

I do hope all the quietness right now means they've found something..

I wonder if her brother tried calling Holly's cell phone when he saw blood outside and saw that she wasn't around, but that her car was still in driveway... I don't see any info about that, just wondering why you would call 911 first before trying to find her either on foot or by cell... I keep asking this, but this really bothers me and when there is no info given out I still am questioning. jmo

I believe there is a reason none of this information is being released. Maybe the person(s) that have her have access to the internet.

Ok, it's interesting that 2 hours ago they called for new teams to go out (per willnunley twitter). Starting a search(es) at 6:30 in the evening this many days in has many wondering what's up....

If you knew the brother, as I do, you would be thinking of other people, I assure you.

GreenGreen, if you are a local, and want to, you can be "verified" (or whatever the term is_ as a local by a mod or Tricia(owner) and then you can post what you observe locally. We'd love to have more local input, if that's something you want to do.

Ok, it's interesting that 2 hours ago they called for new teams to go out (per willnunley twitter). Starting a search(es) at 6:30 in the evening this many days in has many wondering what's up....

Since then they've said no more crews are going out though. We don't know if the earlier ones are still out or not.

It IS frustrating to get no information or conflicting points. But, we must remember that it doesn't mean that they are not getting information or even have someone in their sights. Their ONLY concern right now is to bring Holly home and I cannot imagine that they'd be concerned one bit about the public or anyone on a forum to have info. We have to believe that the LE is doing what they think is right and rumors, gossip and innuendo is just not a high priority for them right now.

According to Nunley they were hopping on buses 2 hours ago to head out.....

Interesting isn't it, 2 hours ago, they called for searchers from the command post. An hour later, they are planning tomorrow's activities. I'm thinking they were trying to get something found before it got dark.

If the late searching was in more than one place, I am wondering if it could be to do with pings? Perhaps a new POI came to light and they were able to get their pings?

I know they said they had a phone tip, but maybe that tip led to a POI, which led to pings...just trying to think why more than one locale being searched...

Anyone know how far apart the two locations being searched are?

If the late searching was in more than one place, I am wondering if it could be to do with pings? Perhaps a new POI came to light and they were able to get their pings?

I know they said they had a phone tip, but maybe that tip led to a POI, which led to pings...just trying to think why more than one locale being searched...

What area is being searched?

I see now...in front of the UTM Parsons campus.

Do not argue with other posters which is also against TOS. ..... alert and let the moderators do their jobs.

GreenGreen, if you are a local, and want to, you can be "verified" (or whatever the term is_ as a local by a mod or Tricia(owner) and then you can post what you observe locally. We'd love to have more local input, if that's something you want to do.

I think I am verified now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member