TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ddon't know if people just don't get this because they are not from here, or don't hunt, I'm unsure about it. Around here, most everybody hunts. Females included. So to show up at 7:30 in the morning and be showing your girlfriend a gobbler you just shot that might have been at the edge of the woods. Not unusual at all.

so maybe this person did have a dead turkey in hand, blood dripping??

BBM
That would tend to rule out a connection with the attempted abduction of the gal how lived some 40 miles away...

Also - is it possible there is some other motive for the abduction - someone who wants to hurt the family or a family member?

It is possible but there have been so many rumors at this point that I can't keep them all straight.

I guess anything is possible. But that is not what we were told happened.

What I should have said is the blood was in the driveway, so if he had a turkey lugging it around I doubt he would have went BACK to the woods if he already had it in the driveway. Make sense?

Greengreen, do you know if the rumor about the ex-bf is true?

There is one thing I still do not understand about the brothers initial thought that his sister was just walking into the woods with her bf.

Did the boyfriend routinely show up at 7:30 am to see Holly? Because I have a 19 yr old daughter and I have never seen her bf come and visit at that hour of the morning. Even when they went snowboarding she had to call him several times to wake him up and get him in gear. So it seems strange to me that the brother would assume it was her boyfriend. [ unless of course he was in the habit of going hunting there in the early am ..,.do turkey hunters go out at sunrise as a rule?]

That is not unusual. Turkeys fly off the roosts at daylight, so a hunter would need to go in before that.

I would imagine LE will have a presence tonight at these two latest search sites to guarantee nothing is tampered with overnight, right?

At the recent searches do you know what direction, they are taking next? Not like on a map, but, they seemed to say on Fri. or so, that they might consider starting to move out of state this week, if there was no progress over the weekend.

I have not been told if they have released the search areas yet.

Greengreen- Is LE sharing if it was animal blood or human blood? Don't worry, I won't ask whose, if you say human ;) I'm sure they want to keep that close to the vest.

greengreen, I know you have been bombarded with questions :) Do you know Holly? If so can you tell us a bit about her as I think we'd all love to hear :)

Greengreen- Is LE sharing if it was animal blood or human blood? Don't worry, I won't ask whose, if you say human ;) I'm sure they want to keep that close to the vest.

Not sharing but we are under the impression that it is human.

That is not unusual. Turkeys fly off the roosts at daylight, so a hunter would need to go in before that.

In other words, it wouldn't be unusual for someone (hunter) to be out in the woods near the house before daylight, therefore the abductor could've been waiting for a few hours watching the house, correct? MOO

greengreen thank you for that. I appreciate your input. I hope this puts to rest any suggestions about CB being anything other than a concerned loving brother. How small of a town is this? Does everyone pretty much know everyone? Without naming names, are there individuals that the locals think the police should be scrutinizing more, or do you think this was someone not known to the community?

We have one red light. You know most of the people here. Law enforcement said it was someone in the community. I know I'm supposed to share that link but I don't know where it is. It has been stated multiple times.

praying for Holly...

welcome to websleuths green... thanks for being here and for all you have done to help find Miss Holly.

greengreen, I know you have been bombarded with questions :) Do you know Holly? If so can you tell us a bit about her as I think we'd all love to hear :)

Not her personally, but I know her family and they are good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay