DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did we know these things before the statements made to the media today:

1)many possibilities have been ruled out
2)the focus remains on darden and surrounding area
3)they are narrowing the focus
4)they are developing persons of interest

moo but I thought it was quite a bit of info...

Well they are all kinda obvious. I mean like what have the ruled out? Bigfoot?

I think they may have a guess as to a potential POI, because they know someone was missing for a certain window of time. The problem is, maybe they have nothing to tie this person to her abduction. And they cannot question directly about this case. Perhaps they are waiting to see if certain information is spilled indirectly, while this person is being questioned concerning a different crime.

Yes, and I recall TN being one of few (or maybe the only) state that gets DNA from everyone either upon arrest or conviction (dont recall). If they dont have DNA from the blood found I feel sure his dna is on something randomly thrown. Seems like lots of people that are POI could potentially be arrested on meth charges, or even running a stop sign. It could happen! It is coming together now.

Thank You for helping GG,,I am sure I can speqak for all of us and say it is appreciated.

I really just don't know what to think anymore, except that for some reason I do have faith in all the LE departments that are handling this.

Not naming any names, but there is a Criminal Profiler who regularly appears on Nancy Grace, and said Profiler's facebook comments in this case are not professional at all IMO. She isn't basing anything on facts, just her assumptions and it seems she likes to stir the pot and be quite critical. :maddening:

Well they are all kinda obvious. I mean like what have the ruled out? Bigfoot?
I guess I didn't make my point clearly enough...

my point being that these are statements from LE. They have not said these things before..

As for the investigation staying within Darden.. if this were to be... oh.. say related to the heather sullivan case... that is not considered the darden area.

as for bigfoot.... well... geez I don't know...

jmhoo but the tbi is damned if they say something and damned if they don't.. people want specifics but they are not going to give them.

moo quack bah etc

After everything I read, statement from TBI about more concentrated on finding suspect(s) and the governor statement reward being about info on aggravated kidnapping and not whereabouts of her maybe she has been found alive and searching for clues who did this bc she can't remember or not capable to speak from injuries. Her mom being grateful and relieved too. The LE doesn't want to say they found her bc they don't want to scare community they didn't find who did it.

Not naming any names, but there is a Criminal Profiler who regularly appears on Nancy Grace, and said Profiler's facebook comments in this case are not professional at all IMO. She isn't basing anything on facts, just her assumptions and it seems she likes to stir the pot and be quite critical. :maddening:

I was not impressed.

After everything I read, statement from TBI about more concentrated on finding suspect(s) and the governor statement reward being about info on aggravated kidnapping and not whereabouts of her maybe she has been found alive and searching for clues who did this bc she can't remember or not capable to speak from injuries. Her mom being grateful and relieved too. The LE doesn't want to say they found her bc they don't want to scare community they didn't find who did it.

BBM

Well if they did find her, they should tell the community to BOLO and they should be afraid because he is still out there.

Hollye (thank you so much for your maps for so many cases) did a map for the two boys missing in NO. I think she may have put a spot from there on Holly's map..

(((((thanks again Hollye! You do so much case after case with your amazing maps)))))

Was on a roll this am. I got called away from the puter and it looks like I missed some news! Going to catch up!

Hollye (thank you so much for your maps for so many cases) did a map for the two boys missing in NO. I think she may have put a spot from there on Holly's map..

(((((thanks again Hollye! You do so much case after case with your amazing maps)))))

Ok, thanks! Hollye, you are doing a fabulous job. Just thought maybe you found something out :)

Thank You for helping GG,,I am sure I can speqak for all of us and say it is appreciated.

I really just don't know what to think anymore, except that for some reason I do have faith in all the LE departments that are handling this.

Glad to! I know everyone is frustrated with lack of info but that is what they are trained to do, so I trust there is good reason for their tactics.

BBM

Well if they did find her, they should tell the community to BOLO and they should be afraid because he is still out there.

They should be scared regardless because there has been limited info given to the public about anything. Maybe they can't say anymore than the height, weight, and camp clothing bc they only have the brothers description of that and she can't talk to say anything. The words everyone is choosing is nuts because it doesn't seem that LE want publics help other than asking for searchers and possibly don't need them on Thursday. If she was abducted/kidnapped, it sounds like she was specifically targeted.

Glad to! I know everyone is frustrated with lack of info but that is what they are trained to do, so I trust there is good reason for their tactics.

I also believe there is good reason details are not being released......it's important that this crime is solved and LE is not going to release anything that could compromise the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay