TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think this case had hit a wall!
Its not moving forward !
I hope we wont be comming back a year later to see if there is anything new!

I believe interest is already waning simply because so little information has been given to the public.

I believe interest is already waning simply because so little information has been given to the public.

Agree- know it's most important for them to solve the case rather than tell us what's going on. But if they need the public's help I'm afraid they may have lost it.

Well i think this case had hit a wall!
Its not moving forward !
I hope we wont be comming back a year later to see if there is anything new!

I kinda feel the same way but hold out hope that LE is working behind the scenes and it is not as cold/dead as it seems.

Its so sad,

We come here every day.
We have her abducted and alive, abducted and dead, she has run away ,
kidnapped for ransom, Her bro is involved , her bro isnt involved, they found a phone at least 3 times, no phone found,,,, we just dont know anything.

We are asked to post links and when we do they are all diff but we all searched the same thing. Its just totally crazy...

I know every one in this room wants Holly to be found safe and sound, but with each passing day that hope dwindles!

I really do have faith that TBI and the other agencies are working tirelessly to solve this crime. We don't know all that they know, but I feel they know a lot. I feel this is a crime that will be solved.

Mehr said investigators continue to reach out to law enforcement in other states to verify information given in leads.

"We still have hope that we'll find her and bring her home," Mehr said.

Investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshals and local law enforcement are involved in the case.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110429/NEWS25/104290314
BBM.
Hmmmmmmmm.

I really do have faith that TBI and the other agencies are working tirelessly to solve this crime. We don't know all that they know, but I feel they know a lot. I feel this is a crime that will be solved.

One can only hope. But I will say in pretty much every forum, blog, face book page, discussion group and even comments at the bottom of articles I sense a good bit of frustration and anger.

I think it makes us here get cranky too... :banghead:

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo away as she left for school last Wednesday, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led Bobo into the woods near her home.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058533-504083.html
So what, now he isn't an abductor? You can't be an abductor and a community member?

I take it as just bad wording.

It also says this...

"Police say they have begun the process of identifying persons of interest in the case"

Thats nice to know.

At times, I feel like LE knows exactly who they are looking for.....other times, I think they are just following lost leads. I think I feel this way because it seems to be taking so long to find Holly. :(

Today, for the first time, and I don't know why, I feel Holly is no longer with us. This whole thing makes me sick and sad. She seemed liked a wonderful person from a wonderful family, living in a good community. I believe it's time LE gave out a few facts or this case will join the Drexel, Horman, Cummings, etc, ad nauseum cases. Closed mouthed does NOT seem to work real well.

My opinion only

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo away as she left for school last Wednesday, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led Bobo into the woods near her home.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058533-504083.html
So what, now he isn't an abductor? You can't be an abductor and a community member?

I think there is someone influential involved in ALL this. this person could be
in a family with high standing in the community. Something is diff about this case its not being handled like all the other missing cases.

The silence speakes vollumes!

I think there is someone influential involved in ALL this. this person could be
in a family with high standing in the community. Something is diff about this case its not being handled like all the other missing cases.

The silence speakes vollumes!

The silence alwasys speaks volumes - volumes of nothing, and the victim is still missing years later.

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member