DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Signal: Holly Bobo: Timeline:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

Timeline is in progress.

I’m gathering references that come directly from law enforcement (LE quotes, one LE action (the road blocks in a specific timeframe), and one reference in which the neighbor who heard screams spoke to WBBJ, versus info from reporters without their source provided.

I am currently seeking a quote from LE, or other highly credible source, stating the time at which Holly normally left for school. If anyone finds one, and could provide it to me for inclusion, I’d be grateful.

Thanks,
BeanE

This might just be an issue of semantics or the change in the usage of words over time.

For years the word kidnapping was used. The Lindberg Baby was kidnapped. Patty Hearst was kidnapped. Now abduction is used. Is there a legal difference? Is it just semantics?

I realized I was using kidnapping subconsciously to imply someone was taken and alive but the feeling I get with abduction is they were abducted and murdered.

Case Signal: Holly Bobo: Timeline:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

Timeline is in progress.

I’m gathering references that come directly from law enforcement (LE quotes, one LE action (the road blocks in a specific timeframe), and one reference in which the neighbor who heard screams spoke to WBBJ, versus info from reporters without their source provided.

I am currently seeking a quote from LE, or other highly credible source, stating the time at which Holly normally left for school. If anyone finds one, and could provide it to me for inclusion, I’d be grateful.

Thanks,
BeanE

Ive been looking into that also can we got to the school web site have any info?

This might just be an issue of semantics or the change in the usage of words over time.

For years the word kidnapping was used. The Lindberg Baby was kidnapped. Patty Hearst was kidnapped. Now abduction is used. Is there a legal difference? Is it just semantics?

I realized I was using kidnapping subconsciously to imply someone was taken and alive but the feeling I get with abduction is they were abducted and murdered.

Isnt kidnapping out of the state and abduction within the state?

Just a guess!

There is a whole thing on this some pages back from last night...includes many definitions, etc...
I think we decided they are basically interchangeable now...not sure?

Not that I've found. I even went through instructor job openings to see if they'd have hours of work stated, but nothing.

I couldnt find it either!
I would love to get a pretty close timeline it might clear some things up i looked on your page and man its confusing isnt it everyone says something diff .
whats going on here?

The definition I saw was that kidnapping is for ransom, abduction applies to non ransom situations pertaining to adults or children. Thus the fact that they say true kidnappings are rare.

The definition I saw was that kidnapping is for ransom, abduction applies to non ransom situations pertaining to adults or children. Thus the fact that they say true kidnappings are rare.

that makes sense!

I guess I am one of the few people here who still has faith in LE. Yes, it's frustrating to wait for news, but if it means that they find Holly, I don't care that we have no news. Maybe it's my background that makes me feel that they know exactly what they are doing...maybe its just blind faith. Perhaps it's the fact that I want Holly to be alive and want her to come home. :(

I couldnt find it either!
I would love to get a pretty close timeline it might clear some things up i looked on your page and man its confusing isnt it everyone says something diff .
whats going on here?

It's helpful to me to note the dates when LE gave times, because as time goes on, they refine info based on evidence e.g. phone records with call times.

Kidnapped, abducted....same thing. Someone can be abducted and still be alive. Just like it used to be a car accident here in Florida, now they officially call it a car crash.

The most unusual thing in this case from any other...is there has not been one leak from anywhere...and there are always leaks because people talk, even if just to their family members. I live in a community where to people in power can always call the shots, may be same here. JMO

I guess I am one of the few people here who still has faith in LE. Yes, it's frustrating to wait for news, but if it means that they find Holly, I don't care that we have no news. Maybe it's my background that makes me feel that they know exactly what they are doing...maybe its just blind faith. Perhaps it's the fact that I want Holly to be alive and want her to come home. :(

Oh i have always had faith in LE I just started to question things when all the things started to change and everything got hushed up. The TBi spokesman says nothing either...I have no idea whats happening and they have not found Holly.

It seems no one is allowed to talk no one in town no one in LE family members
its almost like this entire town disappeared with HOLLY JMO

It's helpful to me to note the dates when LE gave times, because as time goes on, they refine info based on evidence e.g. phone records with call times.

Why is that? Actually it shouldnt be..
I called 911 at 8 am it should be recorded. and time stamped how can that be altered?

It is hard to believe that LE in various cities has the ability to "hush" entire communities, yet sometimes it seems that way...Portland...this case...Ron Cumming's co-workers...etc...usually when it happens, it seems to be because the locals believe LE has their guy/guys but has not yet arrested them. Wonder what it means here.

The most unusual thing in this case from any other...is there has not been one leak from anywhere...and there are always leaks because people talk, even if just to their family members. I live in a community where to people in power can always call the shots, may be same here. JMO

I wonder about some bits of info that may have been leaked but were then squashed before they made it onto prime time TV. For example. The Nancy Grace show ran ads starting on the Friday night before Easter alleging than Holly's Cell Phone had pinged after her abduction and that Holly had sent a text message to her boyfriend that morning. That story never aired the following Monday and oddly for NG she has not discussed Holly at all (instead going back over old news). Given NG will usually say just about anything weather it is true or not makes me wonder if a high up agency like the FBI told her to hush it up.

The headline for the story that never aired still shows up when you look

Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com
Missing Nurse Holly Bobo: did cell phone ping after abduction?
www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/?ref=s96.net -

Thank you for your work BeanE. I have found all of your timelines and casesignal pages to be a wealth of knowledge that is very accurate and complete. Bravo!

Praying for Holly, those that love her, and LE

Why is that? Actually it shouldnt be..
I called 911 at 8 am it should be recorded. and time stamped how can that be altered?

I didn't say anything about altering. I'm talking about, for example, if the brother made phone calls, LE would not have those phone records immediately, but later would check them.

For example, if Clint knows he called his buddy Billie-Bob just before he looked out the window, it would help LE refine the times in the series of events. If he called his mom after seeing the blood, same thing - the time of that call helps LE refine the times in the circumstances of Holly's disappearance.

I didn't say anything about altering. I'm talking about, for example, if the brother made phone calls, LE would not have those phone records immediately, but later would check them.

For example, if Clint knows he called his buddy Billie-Bob just before he looked out the window, it would help LE refine the times in the series of events. If he called his mom after seeing the blood, same thing - the time of that call helps LE refine the times in the circumstances of Holly's disappearance.

Ok got ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member