TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaning toward the idea that the car info *may* be true but they didn't want the public to know about it....

JMO

Well, if NBC reported it two hours ago...they are not making much sense in denying it, if true...

There IS a car.

It may not be related to Holly but there is one.

We did not just make this up from speculation.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133296&page=3

I don't know what is going on here... but any hope I had just deflated. I don't think they have a freaking clue where she is. If they can't even explain what happened when she was taken... it's just not that difficult.

Just spit it out... "The brother didn't realize it was an attacker, he thought that it was her boyfriend. So he wasn't concerned until he realized her car was still there and her boyfriend was at work. Then he went outside and found blood. At that point he did what he thought was right and immediately called 911."

Is that so difficult to say if that is what happened?

my impression is the brother *thought* Holly was out talking with her boyfriend & went on about his biz & then when he noticed her car still there- but no Holly, he called the boyfriend & found out he was at work.

I think LE or a reporter saw the blood. that part of it may have not been a big deal to the brother because they are all hunters & that might be animal blood. unless it was super fresh and a lot of it- which i kind of doubt b/c if she was already injured- i think she would have screamed for her brother, believing she had nothing to lose at that point.

It doesn't sound like it was found in any car...or they don't want to talk about it...

They held that PC pretty quickly after word got out about a vehicle. Either it's not true or they wanted to nip it in the bud b/c they didn't want the public to know. JMHO

So are they searching about where the lunch box was found? Is that the clue they admit to finding?

Someone who actually heard the PC should be able to confirm that LE said there was no car. Mine cut off online because of the weather, I'm assuming. Who heard them say it? I know WN said no car from the PC.

He's only saying that per the PC.

But someone was saying that on FB before the PC. That there was no vehicle found near the search area... :waitasec:

The speaker at the PC said no vehicle was found that it was just a rumor or speculation

I don't know if the info about the vehicle and the blood in the carport are rumors or the truth. If they are both true and LE is trying to keep it quiet, it may be b/c they don't want the abductor to know they are on the trail or know it's him. What if that was his blood and not Holly's? And his vehicle? They may be thinking that if he feels backed into a corner before they find her, that he may harm her.

I could be way off - just thinking out loud.

I still think if the search is going into the bad weather and into the night, with 500 people in the deep woods, SOMEBODY must know SOMETHING'S out there.

Linking to the Scanner Forum and not transcribing the transmission is allowed. Like Ms. Facetious did. FYI.

Thank you, I am getting a little frustrated/offended that people really think it was just made up from speculation. I really wish more people would go read the scanner thread before assuming we just made this up. If the car was made up, it didn't start with a civilian, it didn't start with the media...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133296&page=3

I just hope they don't lose more searchers or have injuries, that is a lot of people to keep track of in the woods...

I swear I've never heard of a search like this one...

I just hope they don't lose more searchers or have injuries, that is a lot of people to keep track of in the woods...

I swear I've never heard of a search like this one...

I haven't either. Feels like a thriller novel happening live...I'm still on the edge of my seat. Not to disrespect Holly at all. I'm praying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576