TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might have been helpful if they'd had the brother get online and find pics of exactly what the guy was wearing and then publish them. Someone may have recognized that someone they knew had clothing like that and had thrown it out. Something like that. They may have gotten a few tips from it. They still could maybe.

I don't recall seeing this posted here. If it was its still a very good read :

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...mes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

I haven't had time to be on the computer today, but I was just checking in for new sleuthing. So sad that Holly hasn't been found and that the TBI hasn't given a good presser yet! A real press release with real information! I feel so sorry for Holly!

I wonder about one thing. Why didn't they put up road blocks in the immediate area? LE was called within 1/2 hour - 1 hour. They had 100 searchers the first day. Why not have some of those searchers setting up road blocks to possibly catch a getaway?

I believe that they better look long and hard at the perp that was arrested. In my opinion, LE took their sweet time arresting the pervert! The license plate # was called in how many days before he was arrested?? And, during that time, Holly disappeared. :(

Last night Google was my friend...for a long time. :) Was an ex pastor from a neighboring town ever discussed in this forum who was arrested and then recently released on probation? I am unsure whether he was in jail during the time Holly was abducted.

Did anyone watch the Ch. 3 news at 5 & 6? If so, did they give any new info on the perp description, as suggested in the tweet upthread?

Edited to add: BeanE posted new desription, post # 325-Thanks BeanE :)

I keep going back to that guy that has been arrested already.

http://jacksonnewsnow.com/articles/local-news/sex-offender-arrested-on-two-counts-of-stalking

I mapped his address I found per this article and a pipl.com search. It's only 21.5 miles and is near or in the Natchez Trace State Park area where they have been searching. Also, had he been throwing stuff out near Eaton St. in Parsons, he could take SR 69 back to his home in Holliday, TN. (I think it's a state route). He's known for stalking and both of his current victims were 19 year olds.

The thing I don't like about it possibly being him, is Holly wouldn't be alive most likely. Just some thoughts.

my thinking too Dr.
This guy like to cruise counties He live right accross from Natchez in Benton county(seraches were also pretty close to his home by the map)

His stalking charges is in Madison county and sex offender charges was in Benton county.

He had attempted kidnap in Dickson county but I think that was drop.
snip on Dickson case

The Dick*son woman picked xxxxxxxx, who is a reg*is*tered sex offend*er, out of a lineup. But local po*lice recalled the warrant.
He had an ali*bi on our case. He's not our suspect," Lyell said. "We're still looking." Accord*ing to Lyell, the Dick*son woman

http://www.ongo.com/v/816496/-1/F8404C3CA49800E9/woman-escapes-abduction-attempt-in-dickson

I found this guy in 7 different counties that he once live in:waitasec:

Last night Google was my friend...for a long time. :) Was an ex pastor from a neighboring town ever discussed in this forum who was arrested and then recently released on probation? I am unsure whether he was in jail during the time Holly was abducted.

If we are thinking of the same ex-pastor, from a neighboring town, he was arrested for the second incident (same victim)in Darden, on March 16. He was released later that day on March 16.

So, no, he would not have been in jail when Holly was abducted. So anything's possible, and his victim, both times was a "church girl", which Holly would fit the bill for. However, as far as is known, he's kept to the same victim twice (poor girl), and has not progressed to a more violent assault, (that we know of anyway.) He's mentioned in the Examiner article posted upthread.

Well in that they expanded the search to Benton County and that Sheriff Department is assisting in the searches, I would say that this man would probably be interviewed about Holly.

Authorities said they have widened their search area to include not only Decatur County, but Benton and Henderson Counties

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...s-articles-videos-dated-friday-april-15-2011/

I posted was back that he was arrested because of Holly but they could not connect him to her.

here a link
snip
It turns out the man who approached these two young women - Jason Everett Nickell, 39 - is a registered sex offiender from Benton County listed on the FBI sex offender list as a "Violent" offender.

His last known address, before he was recently encarcerated, was 1815 Liberty Church Road, Holladay, Tennessee. Mapquest shows that the distance between Nickell's residence and the Bobo residence is 21.59 miles via one route, and 25.33 miles another. One local said a person familiar with the woods between the two properties could make it from the Bobo home to the Nickell residence withing about 15 minutes.

An April 18 Jackson Police Press Release said that Union security was integral in helping Jackson Police identify the man as Nickell. Police Investigators were able to link Nickell to all four encounters.

An April 19 Midsouthnewz.com article said the TBI confirmed that on the day prior, April 18, Everett was arrested in Madison County. His arrest, the article states, came about based on leads that the Bureau had played out while investigating Holly Bobo's disappearance.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...mes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tips

If we are thinking of the same ex-pastor, from a neighboring town, he was arrested for the second incident (same victim)in Darden, on March 16. He was released later that day on March 16.

So, no, he would not have been in jail when Holly was abducted. So anything's possible, and his victim, both times was a "church girl", which Holly would fit the bill for. However, as far as is known, he's kept to the same victim twice (poor girl), and has not progressed to a more violent assault, (that we know of anyway.) He's mentioned in the Examiner article posted upthread.

I think we are talking about the same one. Why isn't he listed in the registry for SOs? I was trying to find his height and weight. Do you know?

3 weeks later we get an updated description? Seems slightly late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC