Shelley Mook........91 days

And these people still missing (across our nation):
Kyron Horman..........1 year this week
Skelton brothers.......6 months
Hailey Dunn.............5 months
Joshua Davis............4 mos this week
Kenia Monge............2 months
Timothy Pitzen.........about 3 weeks

I don't want to think the perps are more intelligent, with technology being what it is, how are they getting away with this?

So sad, all this time, and still nothing.

Mr. Noatak...why not just come right out with it? What are your top three scenarios about what happened to Holly?

My opinions only, no facts here:

Harmed by someone she knows: 4 out of 7
Abducted by someone who knows her: 2 out of 7
A random event of opportunity: 1 out of 7

If I knew for a fact that the neighbor heard Holly scream (and I am still skeptical about this report), then I would change the odds listed above.

I posted my thoughts on an earlier thread, and these thoughts are only relevant IF the official timeline is accurate. If the official timeline is not accurate, I will still stick with the route traveled: "I hypothesize that Holly was led NE or SE from the house to a waiting vehicle on or near Swan Johnson Road. From there the vehicle traveled north to the intersection of 5 Forks and Swan Johnson Road. Somewhere after that she is no longer in the vehicle and evidence is placed in various areas (I believe more items remain to be found) while traveling on a circuitous clockwise route around the general area of the crime."

I do not like to think of Holly Bobo as deceased, but I am not giving her a 5% chance of being alive for reasons of sympathy. There are elements to the case that present a SLIM hope she is being held or otherwise out of town. But these are such slim possibilities that I cannot factor them into my simple probability list above.

The reason I am thinking about going over to the McStay and Jamison cases is because they have aspects not common in unsolved cases: more than one missing person (four and three missing respectively). One missing person who is small (not Andre the Giant) can be relatively easy to conceal or otherwise dispose of. With two, three, or four people, successful disposal becomes almost impossible unless the perpetrator has what I call "unusual access". This refers to ready access to a large area of private land, junkyard, adjacent wilderness, big construction site, etc. This is why the disappearance of several people at once are often voluntary disappearances, especially if they are related. Holly is just one small person and looking for her is near-impossible unless the investigator develops a theory and uses it to narrow the search by orders of magnitude. There was a public search for Holly at the junction of 5 Forks and Swan Johnson Road. I would be inclined to go back to that area and maybe take a right turn at the junction.

And these people still missing (across our nation):
Kyron Horman..........1 year this week
Skelton brothers.......6 months
Hailey Dunn.............5 months
Joshua Davis............4 mos this week
Kenia Monge............2 months
Timothy Pitzen.........about 3 weeks

I don't want to think the perps are more intelligent, with technology being what it is, how are they getting away with this?

Good friend, go to the Dept. of Justice and examine the otherworldly statistics that they present. The number of people who go missing each year is a staggering number. We just hear about the cases deemed as significant by the press.

If I knew for a fact that the neighbor heard Holly scream (and I am still skeptical about this report), then I would change the odds listed above.

LE has confirmed the 911 call for the screams and there is a video interview with the neighbor who says she heard them. Unless the person was lying to the camera and LE is wrong about the contents of the call I would say that is proof.

I posted my thoughts on an earlier thread, and these thoughts are only relevant IF the official timeline is accurate. If the official timeline is not accurate, I will still stick with the route traveled: "I hypothesize that Holly was led NE or SE from the house to a waiting vehicle on or near Swan Johnson Road. From there the vehicle traveled north to the intersection of 5 Forks and Swan Johnson Road. Somewhere after that she is no longer in the vehicle and evidence is placed in various areas (I believe more items remain to be found) while traveling on a circuitous clockwise route around the general area of the crime."

I do not like to think of Holly Bobo as deceased, but I am not giving her a 5% chance of being alive for reasons of sympathy. There are elements to the case that present a SLIM hope she is being held or otherwise out of town. But these are such slim possibilities that I cannot factor them into my simple probability list above.

The reason I am thinking about going over to the McStay and Jamison cases is because they have aspects not common in unsolved cases: more than one missing person (four and three missing respectively). One missing person who is small (not Andre the Giant) can be relatively easy to conceal or otherwise dispose of. With two, three, or four people, successful disposal becomes almost impossible unless the perpetrator has what I call "unusual access". This refers to ready access to a large area of private land, junkyard, adjacent wilderness, big construction site, etc. This is why the disappearance of several people at once are often voluntary disappearances, especially if they are related. Holly is just one small person and looking for her is near-impossible unless the investigator develops a theory and uses it to narrow the search by orders of magnitude. There was a public search for Holly at the junction of 5 Forks and Swan Johnson Road. I would be inclined to go back to that area and maybe take a right turn at the junction.
Re first bold by me: I'm curious 1. why you think she is no longer in the vehicle after that intersection, and 2. where do you think she is at that point?

Re second bold by me: And do what, search that area again?

May 31st.....tick, tick, tick.....

Holly, where are you?

I posted my thoughts on an earlier thread, and these thoughts are only relevant IF the official timeline is accurate. If the official timeline is not accurate, I will still stick with the route traveled:

Could you please point me to the official timeline? I've only found bits and pieces of timeline-related information that various LE have given which I've collected, and which conflict and are unclear. I would surely love to see the official timeline.

Thanks,
BeanE

LE has confirmed the 911 call for the screams and there is a video interview with the neighbor who says she heard them. Unless the person was lying to the camera and LE is wrong about the contents of the call I would say that is proof.

Could you point me to where LE confirms there was a 911 call for the screams? From what I've seen, LE has confirmed two 911 calls - 1 from Holly's brother Clint, and the other from someone Holly's mother got to call who hasn't been identified and no further info given on who it might be.

Can you also point me to the video of the neighbor? I have the article where WBBJ/ABC7 says they interviewed the neighbor, but I've never seen a video of it. I'd love to see it!

Thanks,
BeanE

Could you point me to where LE confirms there was a 911 call for the screams? From what I've seen, LE has confirmed two 911 calls - 1 from Holly's brother Clint, and the other from someone Holly's mother got to call who hasn't been identified and no further info given on who it might be.

Can you also point me to the video of the neighbor? I have the article where WBBJ/ABC7 says they interviewed the neighbor, but I've never seen a video of it. I'd love to see it!

Thanks,
BeanE

This was all discussed not only when it first happened (with links to videos) but again about a week-ten days back again with links.

I have NOT heard the second call was from someone Hollys mother got to call 911 at all.

Holly, you are not forgotten and hope still lives. My prayers are with you and your family, and you will be in my heart forever.

At this point I think it's going to take them awhile to find a body if she is indeed dead. I also believe it will be further away from the crime scene than we initially thought it might have been.

Thanks,
BeanE

I have not seen what you are looking for BeanE and without links unfortunately to me, it does not exist. Maybe someone could find proof for us, with all due respect.

I have not seen what you are looking for BeanE and without links unfortunately to me, it does not exist. Maybe someone could find proof for us, with all due respect.

Since no info about the 911 calls has been released, we can't confirm about the screams from that source....but in post #229 of this thread, BeanE posted the link where the Sheriff said that the neighbor told them she heard screams....so I guess we are taking that as LE confirmation.

I'm about at the point where i think Holly was found early on...alive...and the family is allowing time to go by as not to draw negative feelings and threats towards them for this whole situation.

I'm about at the point where i think Holly was found early on...alive...and the family is allowing time to go by as not to draw negative feelings and threats towards them for this whole situation.

I don't think LE would allow this. They would be required to remove her from the missing persons list.
I would like to think she was found and they are hiding her for one reason or another, but I don't think that's probable.

I still have this nagging feeling that something is going on that is particular to this family.

Thanks,
BeanE

The only video that I've seen about any scream was this one with Sheriff Wyatt confirming it... at 1:05-1:11 into the video

http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Re: norest4thewicked link to timeline..

That is BeanE's website. Who from all experiences I personAlly know is the most up-to-date and as factual as you will find.

She's got a knack for getting to the truth and No BS-ing about it.. Of course jmo with my experience...

I don't think LE would allow this. They would be required to remove her from the missing persons list.
I would like to think she was found and they are hiding her for one reason or another, but I don't think that's probable.

I still have this nagging feeling that something is going on that is particular to this family.

ITA shefner!! Without a doubt this agony would not be allowed if Holly has been found already, early on.. Just no way, no how..

I too feel similarly as you do.. Yet there is something that is missing that is the piece that makes it all fall into place for us... That we not yet know... Jmo tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties