TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right...I found the article I was looking for, which told another story, about Clint hearing the dog bark from the shower and that sent him to a window and then off toward the woods...no mention of grabbing a gun or a phone as I have seen on various forums. Anyway, that story does not seem to go with what Holly's mom says happened, so just another version I guess.

That in itself is another contradiction because in some reports he was looking out an upsairs window (single story house). More recently he was in bed and heard the dog barking and looked out. Or he was showering, or in the kitchen etc and happened to look out the window.

There is something wrong about this case. Also, I have not had a good feeling about the brother since I first read about it in the news.

MOO

I thought the police cleared Clint Bobo as a suspect. Someone - please correct me if am wrong.

The police haven't officially "cleared" anyone in this case...which is another thing that is very confusing.

BTW, I don't think Clint had anything to do with Holly's disappearance. I think he and his family may have a good idea what happened and just aren't saying anything publicly.

There have been no reports of Clint being disabled.

It's obvious to me - but I've followed this case closely from the first day - that the cousin, and all the defenders of Clint since then, have responded to the vicious accusatory attacks against him.

LE has stated they believe him.

The family doesn't speak out: they're harshly critized for it.

The family decides to speak publicly: their every word is dissected for clues and inconsistencies.

The family's pastor tries to help: it's insinuated that he's somehow involved in HB's disappearance.

The brother who (as far as we know) had no motive to hurt, let alone kill, his sister: the insinuations about him continue to fly.

Detect a pattern here? It costs nothing to make baseless accusations against the parties involved in this case. But I'll bet it rips open their wounds again each time.

I don't have the impression that the family knows what happened or who took Holly...JMO
Or for that matter, that LE has any idea either.

I don't have the impression that the family knows what happened or who took Holly...JMO
Or for that matter, that LE has any idea either.

I guess I think that the family might have an idea because of the small community atmosphere...and they would most likely know the majority of locals. I live in a town of 6,000 and I don't know everyone...but if I see someone I don't know, I probably know someone who knows them. (Does that make sense?) I think the Bobo's know most every family in their small area....and might know of any grievances, grudges or rumors of such.

Heck, I could be totally off base. Maybe its wishful thinking. I just really wish someone had an idea about what might have happened to Holly.

IMO any theory that CB had anything to do with HB's disappearence has this problem. LE arrives on scene at 7:59am. The last person to see/talk to HB besides CB is KB. We don't know the exact time but assume that happens around 6:30am. We know also that HB screams at sometime after 7am. So any theory involving CB mean he would have at most IMO about 45 mins to make HB completely disappear, leave no evidence that he did so, and plant all the evidence that was found. I really don't see how a CB senerio is plausible any way you look at it. The other thing about Clint Bobo is...HIS story has never changed. He has only told is story just recently in this interview...and its that Holly entered the woods with someone wearing camo who he took to be her BF. All the other versions come from LE and Media reporting.

I guess I think that the family might have an idea because of the small community atmosphere...and they would most likely know the majority of locals. I live in a town of 6,000 and I don't know everyone...but if I see someone I don't know, I probably know someone who knows them. (Does that make sense?) I think the Bobo's know most every family in their small area....and might know of any grievances, grudges or rumors of such.

Heck, I could be totally off base. Maybe its wishful thinking. I just really wish someone had an idea about what might have happened to Holly.

I guess I have always thought this was someone who followed her from school a few times to get an idea of her routine...who may not live in their immediate town, a stranger to the whole family. Someone with a good enough ruse to get her to go with him, I guess, or used a gun. But not sure why she would scream away from the house and yet apparently not scream while still near the house.

If LE truly does not have a suspect, as they have indicated, then this case is increasingly becoming unsolvable, IMO. At least with Lauren S. and even Phylicia B. LE has groups of potentials suspects/POI's/witnesses who may eventually change loyalties or decide to come forward. Here, I just don't feel like they know anything.

You know, I was actually thinking of that this morning before I saw your post. Mostly with CB though. I wonder if the conflicting reports have to do with the family trying to protect him from harm. If the perp finds out CB saw him, he may want to go after him? Maybe CB knows more than what he's saying. Maybe he got a good look of the perp's face but won't reveal that information but gave LE the details?

Just thinking out loud. One thing that keeps bothering me is mom knowing it wasn't the BF because she had spoken to him that morning before the abduction took place. Why did she talk to him? Was something else going on that we're not aware of? Did something happen the night before the incident? Did HB and Drew have a lover's quarrel? Did HB run off with some other guy? Maybe someone she trusted but may have harmed her?

Still so many questions. Where is she??????

I guess I have always thought this was someone who followed her from school a few times to get an idea of her routine...who may not live in their immediate town, a stranger to the whole family. Someone with a good enough ruse to get her to go with him, I guess, or used a gun. But not sure why she would scream away from the house and yet apparently not scream while still near the house.

If LE truly does not have a suspect, as they have indicated, then this case is increasingly becoming unsolvable, IMO. At least with Lauren S. and even Phylicia B. LE has groups of potentials suspects/POI's/witnesses who may eventually change loyalties or decide to come forward. Here, I just don't feel like they know anything.

Agree! Gotta ask about what I BBM - are you sure about that? If so, then it appears that it the perp is someone she knew or felt okay with to at least listen to him for a bit before realizing his intentions were no good.

I keep harping on the point (just based on other cases I've seen) that LE might have an idea of who the perp is but, cannot break his alibi, or have accepted an alibi that's bogus....

ETA: thanks for your cat avatars that keep me smiling!

Agree! Gotta ask about what I BBM - are you sure about that? If so, then it appears that it the perp is someone she knew or felt okay with to at least listen to him for a bit before realizing his intentions were no good.

I keep harping on the point (just based on other cases I've seen) that LE might have an idea of who the perp is but, cannot break his alibi, or have accepted an alibi that's bogus....

ETA: thanks for your cat avatars that keep me smiling!

I know this was addressed to cluciano but hope you don't mind if I add my :twocents:

The latest version, IIRC, said the neighbour heard scream(s) coming from the house which makes sense considering she called Karen at her job so she knew it was from the Bobo house. If Holly screamed in the woods, how would the neighbour recognize it was Holly and not some other woman?

I guess I thought if her brother did not hear the scream, that it happened further away from the house...especially if a neighbor did hear it.

Perry Co. Searches For Sex Offender
7/27/11

According to Special Agent Fred Moore of the Perry County Sheriff’s Department, authorities in surrounding counties began checking to verify the location of every registered sex offender in the days following the abduction of local nursing student Holly Bobo back in April.

“Wall was one we couldn’t locate, so we put out a warrant for him,” Agent Moore said.

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1750

Perry Co. Searches For Sex Offender
7/27/11

According to Special Agent Fred Moore of the Perry County Sheriff’s Department, authorities in surrounding counties began checking to verify the location of every registered sex offender in the days following the abduction of local nursing student Holly Bobo back in April.

“Wall was one we couldn’t locate, so we put out a warrant for him,” Agent Moore said.

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1750

He is only 5'5 and 130 pounds...
But why, if he has not been seen since 2007, wasn't he "looked for" before 2011??

He is only 5'5 and 130 pounds...
But why, if he has not been seen since 2007, wasn't he "looked for" before 2011??

Some states don't look for them at all. There are hundreds of them if not thousands. Every state is supposed to report their statistics on how many of them they've 'lost' and some don't even do that.

I want to say it was Kayleah Wilson's case the 'lost' unregistered SOs came up and I was shocked at the stuff I found.

Those are the ones I worry about the most. Could be your next door neighbor, and you wouldn't have a clue, because they won't show up in your online check because they ran from another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member