Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another quote earlier on but here ya go: In transcript from JVM

Clint, I want to get back to you, you were the last person to see your sister alive. You say you saw this guy, a big, tall, 6-foot guy, 200 pounds approximately, in your garage with your sister. They`re leaning down and you think they`re looking at a turkey that they`ve killed. But there is no turkey there.

And then, you say you go to call your mom, and then you see him leaving through the woods -- him leading her into the woods?

C. BOBO: Well, the information that has come, as far as leading, I saw the two walking towards the woods, there was no leading, there was no dragging. They just looked like they were casually walking towards the woods. And it wasn`t until later they realized that my sister went to the woods in fear for her life. That she must have been threatened with a weapon.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But you called your mom in between when you saw them in the garage and when they walked out into the woods? Why did you do that?

C. BOBO: I spoke with mom -- I spoke with mom initially to find out who the people -- I heard two voices outside our house and I called mom to try to find out who these people were outside our house. But I had no idea who they were.

*There is earlier comments about him leaning over something that appeared to be a turkey.... The second reason I am speculating a 3rd person is the voices comment. You would know your sisters voice. He heard 2 voices, he didnt say I heard my sister talking to some guy. He was disturbed enough about this to call his mom. Also, something that gets me.... The dog barking. Is this normal? Does the dog normally bark at the sister? Her boyfriend? Strangers? Would the dog bark at the sister if she brought a stranger with her? What's normal for the dogs behavior. Also, which is it....the dog woke him up or the sound of voices. first he said it was the dog, then he said he woke to the sound of voices.....

If there were 2 perps, where did the other one go? He only saw Holly and one perp heading for the woods.

I wonder if perhaps there is leased hunting land outlying of the Bobo's residence?

The reason why I wonder this, is because we have a property that is very similar to the Bobo's, that backs up to a pine forest with multiple lumber and hunting trails that run through it. Hunting is not allowed, and the property is posted accordingly. However, we have had hunters suddenly appear out of the treeline (very frequently early in the morning.) Some have not realized they entered private posted property until they reach the treeline because they have come from an access road several miles away that leads to a logging trail, that leads to a deer trail- that leads to a residence.
There are also hunters who put up illegal deer stands out of season or on private property- as well as poachers etc. We have also had hunters appear, while following their hunting dogs' radio signal.

So anyway... my point here is that I am not particularly distrustful of this type of scenario because I've experienced it myself.

That said- I am curious about the lack of organized searches behind the Bobo residence. It seems as if the areas focused on have been east (toward and across from Swan Johnson.) Now, I know a good part of that is the lunch bag location. But I think it would be prudent to NOT assume that a vehicle was used initially. There are any number of reasons as to why the bag was located where it was.

And IMVHO, there are many possible reasons for confusion on Holly's family's part- as well as LE- the morning that Holly was abducted.

IDK. If there were 2 perps, depending on CB line of vision he may have only saw one. If we go with the theory of 2 perps, the pieces start to fit for me. 1) The voices in the garage (2 perps not Holly and perp) 2) silhouttes leaning over something CB thought was a turkey Turkeys are huge, could have been HB 3) where turkey supposidly was... they found HB blood which means what they were leaning over could have actually been HB 4) now she was being directed to logging road? So second perp could have gone first and went to a vehicle... or stayed behind and threatened HB that he would hurt CB or family if HB made a scene...just trying to put pieces together...this is my opinion only and I am just speculating.

There is another quote earlier on but here ya go: In transcript from JVM

Clint, I want to get back to you, you were the last person to see your sister alive. You say you saw this guy, a big, tall, 6-foot guy, 200 pounds approximately, in your garage with your sister. They`re leaning down and you think they`re looking at a turkey that they`ve killed. But there is no turkey there.

And then, you say you go to call your mom, and then you see him leaving through the woods -- him leading her into the woods?

C. BOBO: Well, the information that has come, as far as leading, I saw the two walking towards the woods, there was no leading, there was no dragging. They just looked like they were casually walking towards the woods. And it wasn`t until later they realized that my sister went to the woods in fear for her life. That she must have been threatened with a weapon.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But you called your mom in between when you saw them in the garage and when they walked out into the woods? Why did you do that?

C. BOBO: I spoke with mom -- I spoke with mom initially to find out who the people -- I heard two voices outside our house and I called mom to try to find out who these people were outside our house. But I had no idea who they were.

*There is earlier comments about him leaning over something that appeared to be a turkey....

Sorry, I'm still not seeing Clint or Karen or Dana saying anything about any object they're looking at.

It was the article with the Bobo family interview. I disagree that it was a mis wording. To me it makes a lot of sense that the screaming came from the house. Otherwise, how would the neighbour know to call KB? It could've been someone else screaming. She knew it was from the Bobo home.

I think the neighbor heard screaming coming the area of the home. I see no way the neighbor could have known it came from inside the home.

Perhaps you didn't mean inside the home or garage and I misunderstood you?

Well, clearly the turkey is missing as well...
I don't mean to make light of any of this, but it is so convoluted...
I really wish LE had something to say.

Gosh, the more I reread the transript, the more confused I become.

CB says he heard voices and he thought it was HB and Drew and that perhaps Drew had gone turkey hunting but calls his mom anyway because he wanted to know who the people were. After calling mom, he sees them walking into the woods. Mom says it's not Drew.

Did I get that right? Why did he call mom about the voices if he thought it was Holly and Drew? I'd just go about my own business. That's what I'm not getting.

------

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying you were able to call your mom before they left the garage and after you called your mom you see them walking towards the woods?

C. BOBO: Right. And I told my mom that once I realized it was Holly, I said well, Holly and Drew which is her boyfriend were out in the garage talking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So where did you find the blood?

C. BOBO: It was in the garage, under where I saw the silhouette of them kneeled down in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey.

C. BOBO: No, it was gone.

I don't understand why people don't understand why Holly didn't yell or scream or fight.

The guy wounded her enough to leave her blood on the ground. He wasn't playing.

The problem with that is going from knocking her down to her walking casually into the woods. She would have shown tense signs such as little steps or balled fists. If you are dazed or scared you look anything but casual.

It is now my belief that a turkey abducted Holly.

omg! LOVE IT.

I read the transcript last night and I really thought it said he saw something on the ground and they thought it was a turkey. Guess I misread the transcript as I saw a variation of that, that I previously posted but not the object specifically. That said he said he thought they were leaning over a turkey.....kind of an odd assumption if there was no object on the ground. Why a turkey? Why not her books or the spilled soda or somethig else....Why a turkey? Also, at this point in time everything was only silohetted so he wasnt seeing anything but shapes?

So....clint heard voices and silhoutes, yet he says one of the people kneeling was wearing camo?

I'm starting to lean towards a tragic accident and a panicked family. It almost seems like LE might have turned the investigation inwards towards the family, and they are suddenly out doing interviews to try and align their story and maybe protect someone.
MOO.

Holly Bobo Disappearance Reveals an Arrest and other Developments

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979819884

Maybe this sex offender they have in custody is significant, IF there were 2 people involved in an abduction. Clint might have seen a larger guy heading to the woods, and this smaller guy was part of the "turkey huddle" in the garage. Just thinking out loud...

Maybe this sex offender they have in custody is significant, IF there were 2 people involved in an abduction. Clint might have seen a larger guy heading to the woods, and this smaller guy was part of the "turkey huddle" in the garage. Just thinking out loud...

but as this newer MSM article points out... "Authorities previously said they do not have any evidence linking Wall to the Bobo case but none-the-less want to talk to him."

http://www.wkrn.com/story/15216244/sex-offender-to-be-questioned-in-holly-bobo-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710