TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Tweet from Michele Sigona.

MichelleSigona Michelle Sigona
Getting word there may be an update / possible arrest in the Holly Bobo case... more to come #crime #missing #hollybobo
Wow it would be nice for this case to move in a positive direction. It has been bogged down since the story broke and we still dissect all the events of that morning and try to discuss it with all the new tidbits of puzzling info we have been given as time has passed. I also cannot help but think if an arrest is forthcoming in this case, the timing is quite interesting. Not going to read into it more than that.

It interests me to learn that Clint heard voices outside. I wonder if the abductor told Holly not to scream "or else." He probably brandished a weapon of some kind. Did Holly engage in some "discussion" with the abductor, though, hoping that Clint would hear them? If so, it worked to the extent that he heard them. Unfortunately, he didn't recognize the peril of the situation until it was too late.

The "mild argument" detail appears to have originated on the quite iffy Blink on Crime blog. I can't find a mention in MSM.
Thanks! I don't read there, so it must have ended up copied to somewhere else, too.

The family are victims in this case unless or until LE makes public statements or MSM state otherwise. Thanks. Please read opening post where the rules are printed.

THANK YOU! There's much too much negative stuff being said about the family :maddening:

Why in the world would the perp waste time,risking getting caught by dragging, leading Holly into the woods and then take her to a car that was allegedly parked somewhere else? Leaving potential footprints and other evidence on the way to this alleged vehicle when he could've just grabbed her right then and there and put her in the car and drove off?

Makes no sense.

The only thing I could think is that the abduction wasn't planned or planned in advance very well. Meaning a crazy delusional stalker that approached her to talk and she freaked out and he panicked trying to quiet her. Or that the hunters or burglars didn't expect anyone to be home and were taken by surprise as she was.
If this was a planned abduction it wasn't thought out well enough to leave evidence and possible witnesses.
What bothers me is CB's stories or lack of the ability to remember correctly. I'd be tempted to see if he was suffering amnesia from shock, but something doesn't add up to me.

Getting word there may be an update / possible arrest in the Holly Bobo case... more to come #crime #missing #hollybobo
Who is Michelle Sigona?

Wow it would be nice for this case to move in a positive direction. It has been bogged down since the story broke and we still dissect all the events of that morning and try to discuss it with all the new tidbits of puzzling info we have been given as time has passed. I also cannot help but think if an arrest is forthcoming in this case, the timing is quite interesting. Not going to read into it more than that.

Hm. The Michelle Sigona tweet appears to have disappeared.

just announced on Fox....a SO from the area, not compliant for over four years.....found and arrested in MN.....did not pay attention to the name, tho, but the HB case was referred to in the report.

Clint didn't apparently recognize the figures in the garage/carport. He probably expected to wake up to an empty (and quiet) house. Instead, the dog is barking. And Clint hears voices outside that he does not recognize. I can understand him being cautious under the circumstances. Again, he doesn't recognize the figures or the voices. Not at first.

But thats my point exactly... he THOUGHT the guy in the garage was the boyfriend. He didn't recognize the voices... so what does he do? He calls his mom 20 miles away to ask who is in the garage or the yard? Is that what a normal person would do? No...

just announced on Fox....a SO from the area, not compliant for over four years.....found and arrested in MN.....did not pay attention to the name, tho, but the HB case was referred to in the report.

Not new news he was arrested a couple days ago now. He isnt (that LE suspects) connected with Holly per se. Just when they did a check on RSO's in the area he had come up missing. He had been hiding out somewhere for some years.

I have a feeling it has to do with the SO being arrested. He's being questioned about the HB case.

Victor Wall
article-2022708-0D5023F200000578-267_306x402.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ctor_george_wall_arrested_for_questionin.html

The thought probably never crossed Clint's mind that his sister was about to be abducted from outside their rural home. Never.

I posted much the same thought in one of the first few threads on this case. There was absolutely no precedent to make Clint think that something negative would ever happen to Holly. Thus, no need for immediate alarm when he sees her figure and that of a man. And Holly's bf had been to their house numerous times, from what I recall.

However, I do think that Clint could have thought it somewhat "weird" that Holly's bf was there at such an early hour.

Perhaps he thought that Holly and bf were "skipping school" and he wanted to tattle, as the interview states.

But thats my point exactly... he THOUGHT the guy in the garage was the boyfriend. He didn't recognize the voices... so what does he do? He calls his mom 20 miles away to ask who is in the garage or the yard? Is that what a normal person would do? No...

Actually, that is exactly what my two sons would do....they would not always know if I had hired landscape workers, or a handyman service to do something. They would be cautious enough to call me and check it out, but would not walk out to confront anyone, especially if they had just been woken up in the morning.

(actually, the only person they would KNOW was coming would be if the cable/internet service had gone out....as they would have been the ones to call for a repair in that case!!!!)

If I follow it correctly, Clint thought it COULD be the boyfriend. The problem is that he didn't know for sure. It COULD have been intruders. It COULD have been something else. He might not even be dressed. So, I can understand a quick phone call to his mother. Maybe she expected someone to show up at the house for some reason. I think he's alarmed JUST ENOUGH to proceed with caution. Doesn't seem unusual to me.

Actually, that is exactly what my two sons would do....they would not always know if I had hired landscape workers, or a handyman service to do something. They would be cautious enough to call me and check it out, but would not walk out to confront anyone, especially if they had just been woken up in the morning.

(actually, the only person they would KNOW was coming would be if the cable/internet service had gone out....as they would have been the ones to call for a repair in that case!!!!)

Holly's vehicle was still there, IIRC. Why would CB think it was some handyman? Why didn't he call out for his sister? That's the first thing I would do and then if and when there was no answer, I'd go check to see who it was.

I'm sorry but any which way I look at the calling mom first makes no sense to me. He's not 10. He's 25 or 26. Not a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme