Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------
I have a question for you goodgirl65. If Holly was abducted by a cult-type survivalist group, then, do you you think that this incident that I've posted a few times here could actually have happened?

http://www.themountainpress.com/vie...-had-been-kidnapped-after-turning-up-in-park-

We have never heard why it was considered false, where his vehicle was, etc. etc.

Sorry to have to bring it up again, but some of us have concerns over what actually happened.

Just to cover all of the bases, shouldn't LE check out that park area to make sure Holly isn't/wasn't being held somewhere around there?

That is a strange story....Im not sure why someone would claim to be kidnapped when they weren't, but people have done that before...I would tend to think LE would have good reason to discount his story, i.e., he failed a polygraph, no witnesses, he gave conflicting or contradicty statements, etc.

How far is the park from where Holly lived? Im curious; if you read the forensic analysis i posted a link to, she says that Holly was taken east, 2 hours away. Would it bring her to this park?

I think LE would need a specific tip or probable reason that would cause them to search it...Ive never seen or heard anything about that park in conjunction with this case...
Strange, also, that he was supposedly kidnapped the day after Holly's abduction...

The info in the article(s) dont really give many details of his abduction, supposedly he doesnt remember much about it, except:

His aunt told Raleigh's NBC affiliate that Tutor was on his way to bible college in North Carolina when he was kidnapped by three men and drugged.
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/166941/2/Missing-man-found-in-Smokies-said-he-escaped-kidnappers

I dont think its related to Holly's case..Holly was taken from her property,by one man whereas this guy was, i guess, just driving along the road somewhere....then what? Three men got him to stop his car? Drove him off the road? He doesnt remember HOW? Very strange...
Im guessing since LE deemed it false and have charged him with filing a false report, then theres evidence they feel proves hes lying...As for where his car is, or the evidence they have, either we will never know because LE or msm doesnt find it necessary(or interesting enough) to publicize.

Thank you so much for the links. The last one is especially interesting. It's probably just coincidence though........you never know. I say no stone should be be unturned.

The first article indicates that Holly was VERY involved in her church and their activities. There are many people who had contact with her there in addition to the people at her college.

BBM

I agree, although it's not necessarily because I think it is linked to HB.

Mostly it was the other information if gives us about the general culture of the area.

I love the term "bivocational"!!! So one can basically work PT (perhaps being, I dunno...a Sheriff? during the rest of the week for additional pay...) and earn 32-42K per year.

In a town (per the Parsons TN wiki) of ~2500 people with a median household income of just under 23K.

And that church is just one of many. From whence does the money flow?

No wonder everyone and his dog wants to be a preacher. :crazy:

BBM

I agree, although it's not necessarily because I think it is linked to HB.

Mostly it was the other information if gives us about the general culture of the area.

I love the term "bivocational"!!! So one can basically work PT (perhaps being, I dunno...a Sheriff? during the rest of the week for additional pay...) and earn 32-42K per year.

In a town (per the Parsons TN wiki) of ~2500 people with a median household income of just under 23K.

And that church is just one of many. From whence does the money flow?

No wonder everyone and his dog wants to be a preacher. :crazy:

There seems to be many Baptist churches in Parsons! Aren't there any Methodist or Presbyterians? LOL

That is a strange story....Im not sure why someone would claim to be kidnapped when they weren't, but people have done that before...I would tend to think LE would have good reason to discount his story, i.e., he failed a polygraph, no witnesses, he gave conflicting or contradicty statements, etc.

How far is the park from where Holly lived? Im curious; if you read the forensic analysis i posted a link to, she says that Holly was taken east, 2 hours away. Would it bring her to this park?

I think LE would need a specific tip or probable reason that would cause them to search it...Ive never seen or heard anything about that park in conjunction with this case...
Strange, also, that he was supposedly kidnapped the day after Holly's abduction...

The info in the article(s) dont really give many details of his abduction, supposedly he doesnt remember much about it, except:

His aunt told Raleigh's NBC affiliate that Tutor was on his way to bible college in North Carolina when he was kidnapped by three men and drugged.
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/166941/2/Missing-man-found-in-Smokies-said-he-escaped-kidnappers

I dont think its related to Holly's case..Holly was taken from her property,by one man whereas this guy was, i guess, just driving along the road somewhere....then what? Three men got him to stop his car? Drove him off the road? He doesnt remember HOW? Very strange...
Im guessing since LE deemed it false and have charged him with filing a false report, then theres evidence they feel proves hes lying...As for where his car is, or the evidence they have, either we will never know because LE or msm doesnt find it necessary(or interesting enough) to publicize.

GOOD FIND!

This may or may not be connected. Holly was reported missing Apr 13 and he was reported missing Apr 14.

We need to map where he traveled from and was headed to as well as where he was found. Would love to know where his car was found.

His story was made up so tha's a red flag to me.

Wish we could get more info on him.

I remember this being briefly discussed right after Hollys abduction.. There certainly is limited info on the case, especially any follow up on whatever became of the case and him.. I did Learn that he is the son of a police officer In His hometown near Raleigh, NC.. Strange that a kid who by all Accts seemed to be normal and good kid, attending college and making something of his life for the future.. I find it even more difficult to believe he would have totally made up this lie and disappeared for nearly a week of time only to turn up on foot walking to find help In the Great Smokey Mtns National Park.. Given his father is a police officer?!?!! This guy would have known a weirdo lie with nothing to back it would be investigated and found to be all lies.. He'd know this for certain being the son of a LE officer??!? So WTH??

At this link below if you look thru the comments some who know him are commenting that they know him and THAT THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY WOULD HAVE MADE UP THIS STORY!! NO WAY!!

So what became of his vehicle?? It states that he was on his way to college(I assume via car) at the time he was kidnapped and drugged(the drugged thing is what makes it hinky IMO I just can't come up with a legit reason why 3 men would Want to drug this young man, their kidnap victim?? And him to end up on foot in the Smokey Mtns.. Nowhere near where he disappeared from.. So where is the car?? Where was it found and in what condition? Was it found in another individuals possession or was it just found abandoned or hidden somewhere?? Intact or stripped, wrecked, etc?? So many questions and what was found to *be the deciding factor that this young man had totally fabricated this entire acct and/or where was it found that he was for that nearly a weeks time?? Where exactly and with who had he been with throughout his time missing??

So very strange.. IMO probably not related to Holly but FCS we have nothing to go on in Holly's case so what's it gonna hurt to look around at other circumstances at or around the time of Holly's disappearance.. KWIM??

Here's the link with info about him being the son of a local LE officer and in the comments section those who knew him adamantly stating he would NOT ever have lied and made up something like this.. That's just not what type person he was..Anyone find any additional info please post..*

http://www.garnernews.net/view/full...ing-Fuquay-Varina-man?instance=home_news_lead

I remember this being briefly discussed right after Hollys abduction.. There certainly is limited info on the case, especially any follow up on whatever became of the case and him.. I did Learn that he is the son of a police officer In His hometown near Raleigh, NC.. Strange that a kid who by all Accts seemed to be normal and good kid, attending college and making something of his life for the future.. I find it even more difficult to believe he would have totally made up this lie and disappeared for nearly a week of time only to turn up on foot walking to find help In the Great Smokey Mtns National Park.. Given his father is a police officer?!?!! This guy would have known a weirdo lie with nothing to back it would be investigated and found to be all lies.. He'd know this for certain being the son of a LE officer??!? So WTH??

At this link below if you look thru the comments some who know him are commenting that they know him and THAT THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY WOULD HAVE MADE UP THIS STORY!! NO WAY!!

So what became of his vehicle?? It states that he was on his way to college(I assume via car) at the time he was kidnapped and drugged(the drugged thing is what makes it hinky IMO I just can't come up with a legit reason why 3 men would Want to drug this young man, their kidnap victim?? And him to end up on foot in the Smokey Mtns.. Nowhere near where he disappeared from.. So where is the car?? Where was it found and in what condition? Was it found in another individuals possession or was it just found abandoned or hidden somewhere?? Intact or stripped, wrecked, etc?? So many questions and what was found to *be the deciding factor that this young man had totally fabricated this entire acct and/or where was it found that he was for that nearly a weeks time?? Where exactly and with who had he been with throughout his time missing??

So very strange.. IMO probably not related to Holly but FCS we have nothing to go on in Holly's case so what's it gonna hurt to look around at other circumstances at or around the time of Holly's disappearance.. KWIM??

Here's the link with info about him being the son of a local LE officer and in the comments section those who knew him adamantly stating he would NOT ever have lied and made up something like this.. That's just not what type person he was..Anyone find any additional info please post..*

http://www.garnernews.net/view/full...ing-Fuquay-Varina-man?instance=home_news_lead

It doesn't hurt to check it out. We're not accusing anyone just checking things out.

Fuquay-Varina is south/west of Raleigh.

It is 642.93 miles from Fuquay to Darden, about an 11 hour drive which goes through the Smokies.

HB went missing Apr 13.
CM was reported missing Apr 14. The question is when did he leave Fuquay?
Was he reported missing immediately or was there a delay from the time he left home until he was reported missing.

Looking at his picture, if he were wearing Camo and from the back could he be mistaken for D?

Could he have seen HB picture with her cousin and become obsessed or could he have traveled to Darden at some time. Did HB travel anywhere and their paths cross?

MOO

I been following this case from the very beginning..
and this is my theory...
I believe that Clint got into some sort of alteraction with what he thought were friends...
and went to the Bobo home to get away from it...!! (Going off of Karen stating that Clint wasn't supposed to be there)
These friends (punks from the higher pillar of Parsons) showed up at the Bobo residence wanting to confront Clint...
They seen Holly and started in with her... she knows them too... an arguement insued and Holly was struck... I'm thinking an accidental deadly blow... A female that was with them screamed...!! triggering the neighbor to call... They took Holly away and faked the abduction....!!!
The reason for the hush, is because those involved come from pillars of the community, and they can not confirm that Holly is deceased...!!!
THIS IS NOT FACT... IT'S JUST MY OPINION...!!!

I been following this case from the very beginning..
and this is my theory...
I believe that Clint got into some sort of alteraction with what he thought were friends...
and went to the Bobo home to get away from it...!! (Going off of Karen stating that Clint wasn't supposed to be there)
These friends (punks from the higher pillar of Parsons) showed up at the Bobo residence wanting to confront Clint...
They seen Holly and started in with her... she knows them too... an arguement insued and Holly was struck... I'm thinking an accidental deadly blow... A female that was with them screamed...!! triggering the neighbor to call... They took Holly away and faked the abduction....!!!
The reason for the hush, is because those involved come from pillars of the community, and they can not confirm that Holly is deceased...!!!
THIS IS NOT FACT... IT'S JUST MY OPINION...!!!

Hmmm...could be. In your theory, would the parents know the 'truth'?

Can someone refresh my memory on when Karen stated that Clint wasn't supposed to have been home that morning?? And what she said the reason he wasn't supposed to be there that morning was??

TIA..

Can someone refresh my memory on when Karen stated that Clint wasn't supposed to have been home that morning?? And what she said the reason he wasn't supposed to be there that morning was??

TIA..

I don't really remember that.

TIA..

According to all I've read CB was suppose to be there.

There were definitely early statements saying that Clint wasn't normally there at that hour-we have had discussions over why the timing makes more sense because of that. Holly was normally home alone at this time making it the perfect abduction time for someone who was familiar with the family schedule. Of course, I am googling sources and am just boggled at the muddled accounts so I would have to look further to see if that was actually confirmed in any capacity (if anything can be confirmed in this case :p ).

There were definitely early statements saying that Clint wasn't normally there at that hour-we have had discussions over why the timing makes more sense because of that. Holly was normally home alone at this time making it the perfect abduction time for someone who was familiar with the family schedule. Of course, I am googling sources and am just boggled at the muddled accounts so I would have to look further to see if that was actually confirmed in any capacity (if anything can be confirmed in this case :p ).

:waitasec: You are absolutely correct. I had forgotten that but I remember it now because I got confused and thought someone said he had just moved back home. When actually it was that he wasn't usually home at that time.

Keep me straight Darcy! :great:

I wonder about Clint living there...
Even in the first interview.... Dana describes the family schedule... He states everyone except Clint... and I would have sworn that Karen said Clint shouldn't even have been there.... and I could be wrong though...

Here's the link with info about him being the son of a local LE officer and in the comments section those who knew him adamantly stating he would NOT ever have lied and made up something like this.. That's just not what type person he was..Anyone find any additional info please post..*http://www.garnernews.net/view/full...ing-Fuquay-Varina-man?instance=home_news_lead

I suppose we can speculate further with the info that this guy's father is a police officer. How coincidental, as there has been talk here about pastors and LE sometimes being almost interchangeable in this part of the country.
I have looked for more info on this but cant find much.
Could it be possible(pure specualtion) that this guy, instead of being a victim, is actually some sort of an accomplice or is connected in some way to a cult/survivalist group who abducted Holly? What if he saw something(like Holly being held captive,etc.) that freaked him out and he left the group(remember, he was missing for almost a week), maybe on foot because his car was disabled or he was afraid to be noticed getting in his car trying to leave, etc.

I suppose we can speculate further with the info that this guy's father is a police officer. How coincidental, as there has been talk here about pastors and LE sometimes being almost interchangeable in this part of the country.
I have looked for more info on this but cant find much.
Could it be possible(pure specualtion) that this guy, instead of being a victim, is actually some sort of an accomplice or is connected in some way to a cult/survivalist group who abducted Holly? What if he saw something(like Holly being held captive,etc.) that freaked him out and he left the group(remember, he was missing for almost a week), maybe on foot because his car was disabled or he was afraid to be noticed getting in his car trying to leave, etc.

That lack of any info coming out of this town (including rumors) makes it seem like the town is one big religious cult.

That lack of any info coming out of this town (including rumors) makes it seem like the town is one big religious cult.

No rumors coming out of the town in the Celina Cass case either. Small town too. Is there a religious cult there too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26