TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ascertained the duties of the Preacher/sheriff when acting on behalf of LE? I lived in a small town where people worked as part time LE. There might have been some preachers. I don't know. They were not "regular" law enforcement officers.

There duties involved handling traffic around wrecks, construction zones, fires, and emergency situations, serving warrants and running back and forth delivering papers to the court house. Never did it involve arrests or investigating.

No rumors coming out of the town in the Celina Cass case either. Small town too. Is there a religious cult there too?

I don't follow that case. Do the parents do interviews with a preacher sitting close by too?

So, the "Clint was not normally at home at the time of the abduction" is just another of the many details that we have heard, even spoken by mom at some point but absolutely nothing stated, confirmed, or even further explained about what if true would indeed be a significant detail.. Wish we ATLEAST knew why Karen made this statement to begin with?!?!

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/107465/openline?nav=menu374_9_5&redirected=true
In the Openline interview, at 4:40 into part one of the videos, the interviewer states that CB was not suppose to be home and CB agrees, he then clams up a little and the interviewer leads him into talking about his relationship to his sister.

Thanks for posting that! I had not seen that interview (plus I got some great home improvement tips to boot, LOL, then I discovered the Bobo family interview on page 2).

I liked the caller on the second video at minute 9:30. Retired LE perhaps? Speaking of CB he says:
"He has guilt that he should have done more"
He came about as close as one could to saying "Son, why in the heck did you not OPEN the gosh danged door?", while still remaining victim friendly. That was genius. :D

GOOD FIND!

This may or may not be connected. Holly was reported missing Apr 13 and he was reported missing Apr 14.

We need to map where he traveled from and was headed to as well as where he was found. Would love to know where his car was found.

His story was made up so tha's a red flag to me.

Wish we could get more info on him.
------------------
Thanks, I'll take credit for making a GOOD FIND, because it was me who first noticed the coincidental dates and odd occurrences of this incident and began posting all articles available, and commenting about it starting on Thread #16, in APRIL!

I mentioned it once again here on this thread, repetitiously, because I HOPE THAT LE has looked into it and eliminated any connection to the Holly Bobo disappearance, because we have never heard the final disposition of what happened with this guy!

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/107465/openline?nav=menu374_9_5&redirected=true
In the Openline interview, at 4:40 into part one of the videos, the interviewer states that CB was not suppose to be home and CB agrees, he then clams up a little and the interviewer leads him into talking about his relationship to his sister.

Very bizarre that there are conflicting reports regarding such a simple fact. The only thing I can think of is the family making that up so the public wouldn't look at CB in a bad light. In other words, he wasn't suppose to be there so he couldn't have known Holly was suppose to be at school hence the delay in calling 911? Also, he mentions the perp as sounding young. WTH? Did he have a conversation with him? How could he have heard anything from inside the house? He didn't hear Holly's scream.

Anybody else notice KB looking down everytime CB is asked a question?

OK there is definitely more to this than the family is willing to say. IMO, CB saw and heard a lot more than what's being revealed and again, I ask where is DS in all of this? The reporter asks CB and he says ya they were friends.

hmmmm

Very bizarre that there are conflicting reports regarding such a simple fact. The only thing I can think of is the family making that up so the public wouldn't look at CB in a bad light. In other words, he wasn't suppose to be there so he couldn't have known Holly was suppose to be at school hence the delay in calling 911? Also, he mentions the perp as sounding young. WTH? Did he have a conversation with him? How could he have heard anything from inside the house? He didn't hear Holly's scream.

Anybody else notice KB looking down everytime CB is asked a question?

OK there is definitely more to this than the family is willing to say. IMO, CB saw and heard a lot more than what's being revealed and again, I ask where is DS in all of this? The reporter asks CB and he says ya they were friends.

hmmmm

Who is DS?

Anybody else notice KB looking down everytime CB is asked a quest

N/T,

I can't believe you noticed that. KB just looked down or straight AHEAD, never looking at Clint when he answered. I remembered doing that same kind of forward stare when my stepson was questioned. He and I were arguing about something I believed he did, and when his father confronted him about it--I just looked straight ahead, I guess because I didn't want him to think I told his father about our argument (which I hadn't), and I also was holding my breath waiting for his response (like the truth).

So for me KB also seemed like she was hoping for some admission, and had already been confronting him about it. So she was hoping JVM would push him for answers--Dana Bobo reacted the same as KB, both never looked at Clint, just straight ahead or down.

Frankly that behavior by his parents was what convinced me something was very wrong --that and the minister getting rid of Dana Bobo to stop JVM from asking any further questions---MOO:twocents:

Thank you for posting this video of the Bobo interview, I had not seen it. My first impression was how defensive KB was! She really seemed to have a chip on her shoulder. When the interviewer first questioned CB, I felt so sorry for her because he just left her hanging with dead airtime to fill. I realize that there are many things the Bobos can't say but the things that they were allowed to say were not things that I would have expected.

ITA!! There is sooooo much more to this than what we know.. Karen's nerves go into overdrive when CB is questioned or even speaks.. A definite change in her demeanor and something I've noticed more than once.. I want to say that I do not believe that Clint harmed Holly.. But for whatever reasons they are fabricating what happened that morning, and that of course has Clint being in the main hot seat left to be able to tell the story of what happened that morning!! And thus due to that story not being the truth of what happened it comes out as a jumbled, nonsensical mess.. Mom I believe realizes this and cringes each time Clint speaks because she knows that the consensus comes to the conclusion that Clint is lying and it's due to his being guilty.. Mom realizes that ppl think this way and therefor her nerves go into overdrive with each question asked of him, and each time he speaks publicly.. She knows Clint didn't hurt Holly and knows the truth of why it is that they are being forced to lie about the events of that morning.. But for whatever reasons are left having to stick with these lies and are unable to tell the truth of what happened that day..

What can it be that would force this family to have to live this additional hell on top of the already hell of having Holly abducted.. The hell of having to live thru the intense scrutiny due to lies that are having to be told of that mornings events!! What could it be that is forcing this family to have to live thru this hellish additional stress of keeping up and continuing with lies and fabricated events of that morning!!

There is so much more of what really happened that we havent a clue of.. What or who is the protected ?? What is at the heart of this case and is really the truth of what's taken place??

ITA!! There is sooooo much more to this than what we know.. Karen's nerves go into overdrive when CB is questioned or even speaks.. A definite change in her demeanor and something I've noticed more than once.. I want to say that I do not believe that Clint harmed Holly.. But for whatever reasons they are fabricating what happened that morning, and that of course has Clint being in the main hot seat left to be able to tell the story of what happened that morning!! And thus due to that story not being the truth of what happened it comes out as a jumbled, nonsensical mess.. Mom I believe realizes this and cringes each time Clint speaks because she knows that the consensus comes to the conclusion that Clint is lying and it's due to his being guilty.. Mom realizes that ppl think this way and therefor her nerves go into overdrive with each question asked of him, and each time he speaks publicly.. She knows Clint didn't hurt Holly and knows the truth of why it is that they are being forced to lie about the events of that morning.. But for whatever reasons are left having to stick with these lies and are unable to tell the truth of what happened that day..

What can it be that would force this family to have to live this additional hell on top of the already hell of having Holly abducted.. The hell of having to live thru the intense scrutiny due to lies that are having to be told of that mornings events!! What could it be that is forcing this family to have to live thru this hellish additional stress of keeping up and continuing with lies and fabricated events of that morning!!

There is so much more of what really happened that we havent a clue of.. What or who is the protected ?? What is at the heart of this case and is really the truth of what's taken place??

After reading your post, the thought occurred to me that maybe the person they are protecting is Holly herself. What if she wasn't abducted at all, but left willingly with someone. That would explain a whole lot of things, like the silence of LE, the obvious lies they have been fabricating, etc.. I am probably making a stab in the dark, but I KNOW something is known by that family that they don't want the public to know.

I honestly don't believe they are holding back info; I DO believe that Holly's mother is very defensive about Clint and resents questions being put to him, for fear of making him look bad. But I am not seeing all of the other "tells" that many of you are seeing. I don't get the feeling at all that the mother is holding back on letting out info, I think she is as devoid of info as we are.

I see odd behavior from the mother as many others do, but I'm not sure what to ascribe it to.

I wonder if we each project a bit of ourselves onto her? I think I do.

Because I see a holding back too, but possibly a holding back of anger. Because, honestly, if CB was my son, I would be, on a visceral level, angry with him. Very very angry.

But of course, the family has to provide a happy and united front for the media. That would be hard.

I see odd behavior from the mother as many others do, but I'm not sure what to ascribe it to.

I wonder if we each project a bit of ourselves onto her? I think I do.

Because I see a holding back too, but possibly a holding back of anger. Because, honestly, if CB was my son, I would be, on a visceral level, angry with him. Very very angry.

But of course, the family has to provide a happy and united front for the media. That would be hard.

I don't see anger. I see fear and uneasiness. I don't see that with the dad though

I don't see anger. I see fear and uneasiness. I don't see that with the dad though

So, what do you see with the dad?

I need to go back and watch. Funny how, as a mom myself, I pay waaaay more attention to the mom.

Also, the other thing I found interesting about this particular interview was that the host commented, near the end of part 2, of the family's need to talk about things and be honest with each other. What did you all think of that?

Do you think they will or would ever take the caller's advice and seek professional help?

I honestly don't believe they are holding back info; I DO believe that Holly's mother is very defensive about Clint and resents questions being put to him, for fear of making him look bad. But I am not seeing all of the other "tells" that many of you are seeing. I don't get the feeling at all that the mother is holding back on letting out info, I think she is as devoid of info as we are.

CB admitted in that interview that he can't give more information so of course they're holding back info.

What's interesting, however is every interview something new is revealed or changed. I always thought CB was supposed to be there but it turns out he wasn't. I think that could be a very important clue as to what may have happened to Holly. Perhaps it was a home invasion that was thwarted because CB was home and/or if Holly was the intended target, maybe the perp hadn't planned on taking her but he had no choice because CB may have seen him.

Why do I get a sick feeling that CB knows who it is but he can't or won't say?

I think the call to his mom is another big clue.

Cluciano, I agree with you that the mother, Karen is devoid of answers as to where Holly is or if she is dead or alive. *I believe that 100% that Karen does not have any information about Holly's whereabouts or her well being.. Nothing whatsoever..

But as for Karen Bobo being fully aware of the true circumstances that occurred that morning of April 13th at her very own residence while she was at school as if it were any other normal weekday.. Those events that occurred within that small window of time that morning(a window of time that IMO we do not even have an actual true timeline of events only that 911 was contacted a some point a little shy of 8am that morning and have a neighbor(and/or their son having heard what is thought to be Holly's screams a few minutes prior to the 911 being contacted).. Other than that I feel that we, the public haven't a clue as to what really happened at the Bobo's residence, on their very own property when Holly was abducted and last seen.. IMO there is a whole lot more to what occurred that morning, at the very least that their are major details that have been purposely omitted from the true acct of the events as they occurred that morning.. That, IMO, is why this Young man has such an extremely difficult time and has been unable to relay the details of that morning with any semblance of how the events occurred.. *Due to those details that he is relaying are not accurate or true and therefor naturally are much more difficult to keep in order in his mind and are unable to relay with any consistence whatsoever..

*It is the events that have been omitted and or drastically changed from what actually occurred on the Bobo property that IMO Karen Bobo knows and has knowledge of.. And is what adds the stress she obviously feels everytime her son has to attempt to keep those details straight and remember how and what he is supposed to say and what he is not supposed to ever reveal publicly..*

That is what I believe that Karen Bobo knows and has knowledge of, as well as Dana, and Clint , and others.. How far, how deep I do not know nor do I know the motive of why the events of that morning have been drastically changed and even omitted and remain important to not be brought to the public's knowledge.. That is what has to be found out IMO before any of us ever have a chance of knowing what happened to Holly the morning of April 13th..

But as for Karen having knowledge of the whereabouts or well being of her daughter.. I believe she is clueless.. I believe that a momma who knew, and with the amount of time that's passed.. Nothing could stop or hold back a momma from going to wherever it is that she had knowledge of her daughter being!!! Hell nor high water could hold her back!! IMO she has not a clue where Holly is and prays desperately everyday that God still protect and keep her baby alive wherever she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member