TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HB's mother and brother did an interview and had their preacher with them. HB's father wasn't there. I think he was on for moral support others think differently.

Not really. Dana, Karen and Clint started out the interview together. Then Mr. Bromley, the family spokesman, took over and made some comments in Dana's place. I forget if Dana came back on or not... Its the JVM interview and its been posted her numerous times and its on youtube, etc.

When I first posted the news article regarding someone reported missing, the day after Holly goes missing, then a week later, running out of the woods at Smoky Mountain National Park going up to strangers screaming he had been drugged and abducted by 3 men and escaped, but it was later determined that he lied apparently, this is one of the first responses I get:

So maybe he didn't want to go to Bible college?
Whoah...Holy Crapola!

I am concerned about this part of the country's view of the world...and how it deals with crime.

Not really. Dana, Karen and Clint started out the interview together. Then Mr. Bromley, the family spokesman, took over and made some comments in Dana's place. I forget if Dana came back on or not... Its the JVM interview and its been posted her numerous times and its on youtube, etc.

It started out with the family all three..Dana, Karen, Clint. Dana spoke and said that LE HAD confirmed the blood found belonged to Holly. At this point, you can hear someone in the background making a sound like "Shhh". The show goes to break immediately. Upon returning, the pastor (Spokesperson) is sitting in Dana's seat. Dana is gone and doesn't return for interview.

This pastor spokesperson lends absolutely nothing to this interview. I am one of those who are highly suspicious. I don't consider him a spokesperson, not in the loosest interpretation of the word. He acts as if he were an attorney. In all the times he has spoken, nothing has been gained. We have no information about the family. It has also been said the Hobos didn't seek him out to speak for them. He assigned himself the position.

Since LE has found numerous drug operations in their search for Holly, has that impacted the case? Drugs and guns are not a good combination.

Aside from drugs, was there a female in the area that was very jealous of Holly? Or a male who had to have her? She is so beautiful, I imagine many males dreamed of her...and many females were jealous.

Since LE has found numerous drug operations in their search for Holly, has that impacted the case? Drugs and guns are not a good combination.

Aside from drugs, was there a female in the area that was very jealous of Holly? Or a male who had to have her? She is so beautiful, I imagine many males dreamed of her...and many females were jealous.

Any idea who Drew Scott's ex gfs are?? Just a thought.

:seeya: Hey, where is everybody? I had another thought. You know DS must be pretty popular and perhaps to some unpopular because I just found a thread started about him on another forum WELL BEFORE Holly was abducted. Maybe he had enemies that wanted to hurt him by taking Holly????

Edited: Never mind. I think it is a different DS as the town is 160 miles from Parsons.

Has it been posted here yet that Holly's cousin, Whitney, the country singer, is on this season of Survivor? It just started on Wed. night. Probably doesn't mean anything, but I did a double take when they said her name. I wonder if she will make any comment about everything on the show??

Has it been posted here yet that Holly's cousin, Whitney, the country singer, is on this season of Survivor? It just started on Wed. night. Probably doesn't mean anything, but I did a double take when they said her name. I wonder if she will make any comment about everything on the show??

Oh yes, it has been posted and discussed. Ever hear of :deadhorse:

:floorlaugh:

Yes, lots of ideas to base an opinion on. Hard to post unless LE or someone comes out with hints or something, & we can't talk about it until then. Frustrating, but understandlably the correct way for Holly's safety or the investigation.

Did we ever get LE to tell anything in Haleigh's case...not. nada. noway..well maybe a little. Haleigh has been gone since Feb. 2009. Frustration again.

I hope Holly will be brought home soon for her family. Big hug to the Bobo's!

Hey whisps!

LE nearly always holds back certain things in any investigation, this is certainly not unusual.......

As for the 'events' of that morning, there probably is very little left to tell, since Clint was the only person there besides Holly and her abductor. All they have to go on is what he has said. And IMO, if he was considered a suspect, that would have come out by now, I think.

Respectfully snipped by me.
I think there so so much left to tell...about that morning, and certainly the days, weeks and months leading up to that morning. If we here on WS are STILL not clear on the answers to questions like: was Clint living at home or not, was there a RO against someone in Holly's past, who exactly heard a scream, etc. etc. etc., then seriously there are VOLUMES left to tell. These things are not mysteries to the parties involved (family, friends, LE) and yet those of us who are the next level of most-interested do not have a clue what is fact or fiction because NOTHING has been made clear or definite to us. Of course that is the perogative of the parties involved to keep those of us who care in the dark. And there absolutely might be a very good reason for it. It is just hard not to feel used and manipulated as the sympathic public who were drawn into this story on day 1 by the urgent alarm raised by family and LE.

Sorry for the vent.

About that dead horse. Survivor filmed back in June. I'd hazard a guess that Whitney was signed on for it before Holly went missing.

Oh yes, it has been posted and discussed. Ever hear of :deadhorse:

:floorlaugh:

LOL Okay, nevermind then. I didn't have time to go back and read thru everything.

Carry on. :)

The family isn't talking! LE and the pastors are tied at the hip. The family and/or the pastors/LE know who this is...imo.

I see this case going nowhere. IIRC, the Bobos are having another fundraiser. Do I dare ask, for what?

I been following this case from the very beginning..
and this is my theory...
I believe that Clint got into some sort of altercation with what he thought were friends...
and went to the Bobo home to get away from it...!! (Going off of Karen stating that Clint wasn't supposed to be there)
These friends (punks from the higher pillar of Parsons) showed up at the Bobo residence wanting to confront Clint...
They seen Holly and started in with her... she knows them too... an arguement insued and Holly was struck... I'm thinking an accidental deadly blow... A female that was with them screamed...!! triggering the neighbor to call... They took Holly away and faked the abduction....!!!
The reason for the hush, is because those involved come from pillars of the community, and they can not confirm that Holly is deceased...!!!
THIS IS NOT FACT... IT'S JUST MY OPINION...!!!

:clap:

There has never been that passionate sense of urgency from this family . That's what has always bothered me .

On speaking along the lines of jealous females this was definitely something I brought up early on.. Citing the case of the two cadets in West Point, bf/gf that were convicted of abduction and murder of another young female.. Due to the jealousy of the gf not being able to let go that that the bf had been briefly involved with a young girl while they were supposedly broken up.. Due to her seething jealousy that consumed the gf she could not and move past her jealousy even tho they had long since gotten back together *and even with him professing his undying love to the gf.. She told him if he truly loved her he'd prove it by killing the girl and they set out to do exactly that..

Not saying the parallels would necessarily be exactly the same but showing that it wasn't unheard of for a female to be involved at some capacity..

As whisp said Holly is a very beautiful girl that I am certain not only had many guys that would love the chance of going out with her.. And for those same exact reasons why there very easily could be a gf or ex-gf that seethed with hatred for Holly in knowing her bf or ex bf was extremely attracted to and/or interested in Holly..

So, in thinking along those lines and careful to not in any way suggest DS is involved.. I believe that he and Holly had not been together for that extremely long of a relationship.. ATLEAST not in looking at it in adult like terms.. Seems as tho it was less than a year that they had been together as a couple(8mos for some reason is what I have stuck in my head as the time they'd been a couple.. But definitely could be wrong).. So if that short term relationship were truly the case I could definitely see it plausible that possibly there was a scorned, angry, and/or jealous female that could be a possibility..

With nothing to go on there really isn't a whole heckuva alot that can't be theorized as to have happened.. It is so strange, isn't it???

I mean yes, many of us follow several cases here that remain unsolved(I.e. Haleigh Cummings, Hailey Dunn) just to name two and there are many many more.. But what is so very strange and different is that most of us realize exactly who the likely responsible party(ies) is for why those children are gone.. There are clear People that we know very likely are involved with ATLEAST some semblance of how it possibly occurred and it is the lack of evidence that keeps the perp(s) from being brought to justice for those murders..But that is not the case here.. Truly there's nothing to go on at all.. It is so different IMO!!!

You are correct Smooth Operator. If we keep this simple and if there is a valid RO on one her boyfriends, wouldn't it be logical to go there? Simple and logical would be the one who has the RO is the perp.

There is something about this case that is different from the rest. I get a real bad vibe from this one. It is difficult to explain but I don't feel comfortable here. I get the weebie-jeebies. That's a real professional description but that's the best I can do..lol. I keep hearing the music from Deliverance.

I do believe someone knows. I don't know who but someone in that town. The thing I find strange is that DB doesn't do any interviews. Maybe he is working and can't it just seems strange that you never hear from him.

Since he is the only one working he might be having to put in a lot more hours to make ends meet.

It is just so sad and getting colder everyday. For some reason, I just believe she is alive. I don't feel that with other cases but I do with this one. Maybe its just hoping.

I don't think that's the case Jeannie. I think the Bobos do just fine financially speaking. I recall how much was made just in the first few days. It was a year's salary. I am sure the community is supporting them, and also the church. I don't think working is why he is not speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro