TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is true that they have nothing to release, IMO, all the more reason to seek out help from the public. Many people are probably assuming LE has this all figured out and are just trying to get the proof, so perhaps they are no longer thinking about the possible whos, whats, wheres, of that day anymore. If LE ever does come out and ask for help, they will be facing a lot of cold memories.

I keep wondering about the guy who lives north of Holly who tried to sell the pickup truck a week or two after Holly's disappearance, but the business wouldn't let LE search the vehical for privacy reason's. He was the guy who lives north of the Bobo's and had made some suspicious statements...does anyone remember this guy?

I saw the google earth of the Sullivan house and it is very rural and wooded, and it can be really really dark, like unbelieable dark to somebody from the city.

I disagree, many serial killers don't act on pure inpulse..They get the impulse and then go out and start hunting for a victim, and the hunt can be very much a part of the psycotic fantasy. If this guy's MO is to stalk rural area's such as the Swift's, the Bodo's, or the Sullivan's, I would expect he would be wearing Camo, I mean he would fit in and could always use the excuse that he was hunting if he was seen someplace he shouldn't be, and he could more easily hide it that terrian. I would however totally agree with you if these attacks had happened on a city street, Camo would be out of place.

IMO the evidence is that Holly was suprised and attacked via the dropped coke can and the blood..and that because of the setting the attacker couldn't carry her so he had to talk to his injured/bleeding victim who was likely in shock, in order to tell her what he needed her to do so he could get her to a vehicle. I think these are the voices Clint heard, and I think that when Clint heard them, thats when he though it was Drew. I think that when he later saw them, it wasn't that he possitively IDed Drew, but just that nothing made him think it wasn't Drew..and that due to some dynamic we don't understand, he didn't pay much attention. Here is a list of some of the things I think that dynamic could have been.
He was only partially awake/possibly drug or alcohol related.
He was on the phone with a girlfriend.
He was just out of the shower/not dressed
He was in the middle of a "private moment".
He was in the habit of not paying much attention to his sister went she was alone with her BF, which he thought she was.
A combination of several of these.
My point is, the factual things he witnessed make sense, but he never understood what they meant/what was actually happening.
After his mom freaked out, he possibly was frozen with shock also...which is very common, even if a person is physically brave. Thats why Military and LE personal have such difficult training, so that they will be able to react instantly under sever stress situations. Clint didn't have this type of training that we know of.

You make some good points. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my post. I was referring to a stranger and not a local. A stranger who just happened to be in Darden sees Holly and grabs her. I don't believe this person was a stranger. The perp would've had to know where to go in the wooded area, what the locals wear, whether or not it was hunting season, etc etc.

Therefore, I believe it was someone local like the Bobos and LE have said all along. The person would have to know his way around and know the community.

What is interesting is Heather's attacker wasn't wearing camo or she would have mentioned it considering camo was a description given by Clint, right? If one believes it might be the same person, how do you explain the perp not wearing camo in a wooded area as you say? Not the same time of year? Not hunting season? Or not the same guy?

I keep wondering about the guy who lives north of Holly who tried to sell the pickup truck a week or two after Holly's disappearance, but the business wouldn't let LE search the vehical for privacy reason's. He was the guy who lives north of the Bobo's and had made some suspicious statements...does anyone remember this guy?

There was so much going on at the beginning of the case that was dismissed as rumour but it would be interesting to look back at some of them to see if there are any hidden clues if one pieces them together. I don't believe we're allowed to do it on this forum though.

Why would the perp have contacted LE? The family? For ransom? Nah. Especially not a fugitive.
------

To get attention for his ability to elude and outfox LE. The longer the time he is able to do this, the more his ego is boosted, such that he might be unable to keep everything a secret.

So I went back and looked at Heather Sullivan's Facebook comments about her attack. Here's what she said:

- He grabbed her unexpectedly. She was so scared she didn't even scream or move. She said it felt like a dream (and she seems like a pretty tough young woman).

- She wondered if he was the same guy who had been watching her when she lived at a trailer behind her mom's house (don't think that's where she lived in Jan when she got attacked and I have no idea how far that is from where she lived in Jan). Somebody had watched her before.

- He didn't say anything, just grabbed her and jerked her toward him. He had dark hair, was wearing a gray hoodie and jeans. He ran when she dropped her kerosene lamp and it shattered.

willnunley Will Nunley
Several witnesses reported search activity in and around Decatur County. Authorities have not confirmed any official search.
1 minute ago

Authorities haven't confirmed anything about this case in months.

Interesting. I will try to listen to the Decatur Co. scanner for a bit and see if I pick anything up.

BTW, does anyone know why Holly's scanner chatter thread in the Parking Lot was locked?

Interesting. I will try to listen to the Decatur Co. scanner for a bit and see if I pick anything up.

BTW, does anyone know why Holly's scanner chatter thread in the Parking Lot was locked?

It wasn't me. :angel:

Not sure what this is about.....

A little birdy did tell me something was going to happen soon. I'm hoping like everyone else there will be an arrest in this case and we will finally get some answers!

------

To get attention for his ability to elude and outfox LE. The longer the time he is able to do this, the more his ego is boosted, such that he might be unable to keep everything a secret.

You may be right but fugitives usually have the "catch me if you can" attitude. Ever watch the show "I almost got away with it"
on the ID channel? They hide, they run and yes they make mistakes and eventually get caught. They don't taunt LE nor do they ever approach a victim's family. They try to blend in and when they think the cops are on their tail, they run, another town, another city.

With Karen Johnson Swift case close-by, wonder if this could be related to her instead...

My money is on a nearby neighbor, a BF( past or present) or accidental shooting is responsible for Holly's demise.

There was so much going on at the beginning of the case that was dismissed as rumour but it would be interesting to look back at some of them to see if there are any hidden clues if one pieces them together. I don't believe we're allowed to do it on this forum though.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or patience to do so..Im lucky if I can keep up with the thread most of the time..I just wish someone would find Holly.

It is interesting to read that someone possed Ms. Sullivan's description of her attacker as wearing jeans and a grey hoodie. I am not a very good sleuth.
Anyway, I still think its a possiblity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member