TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can view the full few minute holly Bobo amw episode from 4/20/12?

Anyone know where I can view the full few minute holly Bobo amw episode from 4/20/12?

I've been looking for it also, Smooth. That's how I came across the Tony C fiasco. TBI sure puts alot of effort out there for him...it's a darn shame they haven't done the same in TN.

In searching this evening, different sources say that lunch box was found in the woods behind the house...grrrr.

Why did Karen and Clint call all those people while LE was on the way? In 10 min, hundreds of people were on the property. That sure confused things. I have to say I didn't know why a road block wasn't done considering the only way out was on Swan Johnson. The neighbor to the South had a good view if the perp went that way. Of course, the perp could be the neighbor for all we know.

While all these people were traveling to the house, the perp had the best opportunity to get away...sheesh!

There are a few people that LE needs to rule out.

1. Nichol (the SO who stalked to young girls from Parsons)
2. Wall, a SO
3. the neighbor on the South side who heard scream and told his mother.
4. the boyfriend
5. Clint.
......all these people need a poly .

Sorry folks, I am still stumped over this garage/carport attached to the house and the pic I posted upthread.

Why can't I get a clear idea of exactly the layout of the garage that Karen says Clint and Holly parked that day.

How did he see into the three sided structure from inside the house. My theory was there was a window over the sink, perhaps, showing the carport. The pic upthread shows a corrugated steel wall inside the garage/carport. I can see light from under the steel, meaning the kitchen wall is not the shared wall of the garage. To further confuse me, I see an open door and light shining into the garage. Where is that door? In the pic, it gives the impression, it is a single garage and I know it is not.

I feel stupid and dense, but I just don't get it.

I'm beating a dead horse here :deadhorse: and my arms are tired.

Looking at the back wall of the garage, it is composed of corrugated steel. I can't get a perspective of it. It appears the light source is on the side, which makes no sense to me...since I see a solid wall in some photos.

Would any family build a garage next to the kitchen (I assume) and take away a kitchen window/door?

On one side of the kitchen lays the old garage which was converted into a family room; then they rebuilt a partial garage on the opposite side of the kitchen. I have to assume there was a window or patio door there at one time. They then covered up that entrance with this garage stall....I can see the steel wall, is there a window cut there? The side walls are stucco material.
I think the shed where Clint's car was parked (with the corrugated metal door) can be seen on the right side of this photo.

Looking at the back wall of the garage, it is composed of corrugated steel. I can't get a perspective of it. It appears the light source is on the side, which makes no sense to me...since I see a solid wall in some photos.

Would any family build a garage next to the kitchen (I assume) and take away a kitchen window/door?

On one side of the kitchen lays the old garage which was converted into a family room; then they rebuilt a partial garage on the opposite side of the kitchen. I have to assume there was a window or patio door there at one time. They then covered up that entrance with this garage stall....I can see the steel wall, is there a window cut there? The side walls are stucco material.
Does this help? The shed where Clint's car was parked (with the corrugated metal door) can be seen on the right side of this photo.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

You are confused about your orientation. Karen is pointing to the carport that is attached to the house. If you look at the other picture I posted, of her farther away from the house showing where Holly entered the woods, you can use the pool to orient yourself. The pool is next to the house. Here is a pic that may help you:

6309592669_2572d2047c.jpg

The attached carport that Karen is pointing to, where Holly's car was parked the day she went missing, is at the bottom right of the house in this picture.

The garage you are talking about with the doors closed is detached.

Here is a video with some good overhead shots that will also help with your orientation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d345Bokc98&feature=related

You can see the detached garage at about 2:08 of the video.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. In my opinion, it is very confusing, still. Since we don't have a lot of aerials of the entire place at one time, and there is a lot of bad editing, where all the windows and doors and multiple garages exactly are still eludes me. The house is a maze with a lot of add-ons done at different times.

However, I did make one thing out in the video you posted! As someone else mentioned, with two cars pulled under the area where I THINK she was abducted from and where the blood was found, it is tight between cars. If Holly exited the house that morning from a door from the kitchen to the garage, she would have come out facing the outdoors. Her attacker would not have been able to enter the garage and sneak up on her, because she would have been turned sideways with some peripheral vision at the least. Why would she not have turned and run back into the house if someone strange approached her? Maybe she did try that and got as far as the front of her car which was in the back of the garage before the abductor struck her, causing her to drop to her knees--the position Clint supposedly saw her and the camo man in when he saw the silhouette through the kitchen door window! I think she had to have had a backpack on which contained nearly all of her belongings, because I cannot see her putting them in the car, possibly being hit, dropping to the floor, standing up, and then going back to her car to retrieve all her possessions. It's unlikely a kidnapper would grant you the time to pick up your lunch bag, purse, cellphone, books, etc. especially if there is a yappy dog in the house going ballistic! I would think she had on a backpack, which she never removed. Later, individual things in the backpack were strewn, seemingly, in random places to confuse searchers!

And one more thing...where in the world could the abductor have hidden waiting for Holly where she could not see him coming? To come from the back of the car, he would have either been around the corner, possibly making him visible to the neighbors on that side who heard the scream or he would have had to charge in from the treeline! Perhaps he feigned injury himself to gain access to the garage without her freaking out! But at some point she knew he was not really hurt and possibly screamed at that point!

It's really frustrating! Nothing fully fits!

In the video posted with Karen in the back, the transcript reads Karen showed her where the blood was found in the garage. As I said, lots of editing going on here.

With this being one of our main, local news channels for the greater Memphis area I did contact them and request that they please post the RAW VIDEO FOOTAGE from thisApril 9 aired 2 minute blip.. its quite obvious by the edit cuts that there is quite a bit of addirtional information in this RAW VIDEO..

I did make mention that their competition makes certain to ALWAYS post the entire, unedited RAW VIDEO to their website immediately after the edited piece airs on the local news cast.. so we'll see if they will post the RAW VIDEO..

there tuly is zero reason or cause why they should not...we shall see..

The carport is facing North; the neighbor who heard the scream is South. At least that is what I get from looking @ maps.

He told his mother he heard screams coming from the garage. Oh gads, I should get a beer. How in the world could he hear screams from the garage if it was on the opposite side of the house. The garage was close to Clints bdrm, FGS!

:drink:

With this being one of our main, local news channels for the greater Memphis area I did contact them and request that they please post the RAW VIDEO FOOTAGE from thisApril 9 aired 2 minute blip.. its quite obvious by the edit cuts that there is quite a bit of addirtional information in this RAW VIDEO..

I did make mention that their competition makes certain to ALWAYS post the entire, unedited RAW VIDEO to their website immediately after the edited piece airs on the local news cast.. so we'll see if they will post the RAW VIDEO..

there tuly is zero reason or cause why they should not...we shall see..

:woohoo::woohoo:

...You're the best!

Not to go totally nuts here, but how the helzo could Clint see them enter the woods form that paned door? He had a full wall on his left and the pool practically in front of him. The woods were to his left. I wish Greta would have been on the ground in that yard.

Is there another door on the corner of the house? Where is the kitchen window? Karen says he watched from the back door. I say he had to watch from a window on the side of the house, presumably, the only kitchen window with light to the outside would be on the side...facing the woods.

He is not facing the woods from the door Karen pointed out...

This case screams for a re-enactment. Dare I suggest or I may wind up with my house torn to shreds?

:drink:

Not to go totally nuts here, but how the helzo could Clint see them enter the woods form that paned door? He had a full wall on his left and the pool practically in front of him. The woods were to his left. I wish Greta would have been on the ground in that yard.

He said he looked out the kitchen window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi