TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...yep, and Karen told the reporter he observed them go into the woods from the paned door...next to the garage.

Oh, man ............

Has anyone tried to find the AMW episode on youtube ?

If we pull apart this case, it cannot hold water. This is exactly why some of us have to think the way we do.

If the family or the LE would like to clarify, they could. They are not. In some videos posted, Karen says they share NOTHING with her. She says they can do that to protect the integrity of the case....okiedokiethen. As a parent, I can pretty much tell you that wouldn't fly with any of us. Being the cops and pastors are the same, I believe Karen is being told to continue to pray, which is what she does.

Something is amiss. LE won't talk. They share nothing with family. Family just prays. The story told is confusing, to say the least. Outsiders are NOT welcome. That is not unique...but I find common in rural areas, particularly in the South.

The carport is facing North; the neighbor who heard the scream is South. At least that is what I get from looking @ maps.

He told his mother he heard screams coming from the garage. Oh gads, I should get a beer. How in the world could he hear screams from the garage if it was on the opposite side of the house. The garage was close to Clints bdrm, FGS!

:drink:
Thank you.. its 2am here.. hubby at work..teenager out of town.. and i just decided to whisk together a margarita. .lol.. I'm determined to get "some" sleep tonight. .

Isn't there a picture somewhere that shows a close up of the back of the house that shows a back door leading into the back yard ?

I know I saw it, and thought I had saved it, but can't find it.

In the video where Karen points to where Holly was parked, there was a very quick shot of the back door she saw Clint looking out! It had a wreath hanging on the viewer's left. When they pan back out, you can't see that door or wreath. I believe it is in or near the corner where the overhanging "garage",to the right of the pool as you view it, meets the house. I think the kitchen area is in the middle and more down to the right of the picture. I think there must be an interior door which goes from the right side of the kitchen into the garage and has a small window at the top. That's the one he saw the silhouette through. Then, there must be an exterior door on the backside of the house which has window panes all up and down. It was apparently thru that door he saw her walk into the woods. And if I have my orientation straight now, I think the neighbor that heard the scream lives on the side of the house where the overhang garage is--in other words, not the pool side!

In the video where Karen points to where Holly was parked, there was a very quick shot of the back door she saw Clint looking out! It had a wreath hanging on the viewer's left. When they pan back out, you can't see that door or wreath. I believe it is in or near the corner where the overhanging "garage",to the right of the pool as you view it, meets the house. I think the kitchen area is in the middle and more down to the right of the picture. I think there must be an interior door which goes from the right side of the kitchen into the garage and has a small window at the top. That's the one he saw the silhouette through. Then, there must be an exterior door on the backside of the house which has window panes all up and down. It was apparently thru that door he saw her walk into the woods. And if I have my orientation straight now, I think the neighbor that heard the scream lives on the side of the house where the overhang garage is--in other words, not the pool side!

Thank you! I thought I was going nuts. I'll go back to the video, and save a picture of it.

If you go to google maps, locate the house, then slowly zoom out. My orientation of the neighbor's house is that it is south.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341213818.806075.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341213864.310080.jpg
So do we believe the above pane glass door that Clint watched Holly from is under the overhang in the above pic(the dark area)??

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I recall seeing a PIC of Holly standing on the back stoop. There was no door to a garage or window that could be seen. It looked like a solid wooden wall.

This is getting way too complicated for me. I can see building a carport. I would assume you would use the back wall of your house as a wall. WTH is with this corrugated steel I see?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341214102.555812.jpg
And this is where Holly was parked, correct?? In the newly added on attached carport??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341214205.792333.jpg
And this above is the out back of the property, free standing, building?? This building is irrelevant, correct?. As in no one was parked there, no one was kneeling there viewing turkeys, and no blood was found there???

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

...not there. The story is but not the episode.

There is a really bad recording of someone who just videoed their television during the playing of the AMW Holly piece. If you just want to hear the dialogue, it's fine, but the video is not good.

Hang on whisp, I've pieced it together.. this pic of holly.. the wall behind her is the side wall of the newly added carport. .i will post pic in below next post.. (this deck she's standing on is the dark area under the over hang/eave)
Hollyflipflops.jpg

View attachment 24182
And this is where Holly was parked, correct?? In the newly added on attached carport??
View attachment 24183
And this above is the out back of the property, free standing, building?? This building is irrelevant, correct?. As in no one was parked there, no one was kneeling there viewing turkeys, and no blood was found there???

____________________...

1) Yes, I believe so.

2) This is where Clint's vehicle was parked that morning, with the "door" closed; which would indicate why the abductor had no fear that anyone else was at home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341214816.214982.jpg
See, here is the post with draped rope that's seen in the above photo of Holly.. That wall behind her is the side wall of the carport above.. Make sense?
a693789b-5d09-6765.jpg

____________________...

View attachment 24184
See, here is the post with draped rope that's seen in the above photo of Holly.. That wall behind her is the side wall of the carport above.. Make sense?

____________________...

yep, and that is the walll that is attached to the house. It is the carport/garage they built onto the house. Where is the window? where is the corrugated steel part? This is where Clint and Holly park their cars (close to the house) not the new looking shed across the yard.

I recall seeing a PIC of Holly standing on the back stoop. There was no door to a garage or window that could be seen. It looked like a solid wooden wall.

This is getting way too complicated for me. I can see building a carport. I would assume you would use the back wall of your house as a wall. WTH is with this corrugated steel I see?

Here is the pic of Holly on some kind of deck with a brown house wall behind her...

http://m296.photobucket.com/image/h...Holly Bobo -TN-/Hollyflipflops.jpg.html?o=10

View attachment 24184

____________________...

I've never seen this photo before. Thanks, SmoothOperator! Wow! Tight fit for the cars! Looks like you couldn't even get in on one side of the car! Is that a Chevy truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi