TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still lost as to what woods Clint saw them going to. It wasn't the woods to the left of the house and it would be difficult to see the woods straight in front due to above ground pool. So did they cross Swan Johnson road and go in those woods?

If you were standing on the back porch by the garage my take from where Karen seemed to be pointing would be to the right. Yes, the pool was to the right, too. I think. Maybe.

I'm still lost as to what woods Clint saw them going to. It wasn't the woods to the left of the house and it would be difficult to see the woods straight in front due to above ground pool. So did they cross Swan Johnson road and go in those woods?

Karen said they went North.

One more thing. The carport covers 1/3 of the back of the house. What did the Bobos do with the window/door that had to be there where they put the carport?

Karen said they went North.

North covers a lot of area Karen Anne...LOL. Northeast, Northwest, straight north? There is no excuse of earth why Swan Johnson wouldn't have been road-blocked immediately. This is just way too crazy. LE must have passed the perp on the way...FGS!

Well, I don't know about the rest of you but if I heard blood curdling screams, I would be going towards the screams...with my cell phone. Out there, I guess it would be their gun and cell phone.

This puts the neighbor and CB in a place with a BIG spotlight on them. Whey didn't either of these two men respond to screams?

This indicates to me that Holly saw something terrible before her eyes. I venture to say that an incident happened before she was injured. She either saw something or she experienced something at that moment that was shocking to her system.

Those kinds of screams can happen when you come upon something that you think is dead. She was surprised and shocked at what she saw.

I can explain away a lot of the oddities about this case in my head, but the three things that I have never felt right about are Clint not hearing the blood curdling screams that happened basically next door while a neighbor quite far away heard them clearly, the conversation Holly apparently had with the abductor that lasted for some weird extended time period, and then them "casually" walking into the woods. In my head, if someone is forcefully kidnapping someone with the plans of harming them I just assume that person would at least hold onto an elbow? Or be rushing them along? Or did he threaten her enough to scare her into just walking beside him into the woods?
I never really believe conspiracy theories in any of these cases, but for some reason this one is getting to me. Nothing makes sense.

Or was in excruciating pain.

Excruciating pain is impossible to express or scream, imo... at least from what I've experienced. I couldn't speak at all (excluding giving birth here). I think she saw something first. Then the action happened.

If she was in that kind of pain, she certainly didn't walk into the woods.

Excruciating pain is impossible to express or scream, imo... at least from what I've experienced. I couldn't speak at all (excluding giving birth here). I think she saw something first. Then the action happened.

BBM Yes, you're right. None of this makes sense.

This is driving me crazy, can you tell? She definitely saw something prior to being harmed. What did she see? Was it somebody pointing a weapon at her or her dog (her golden retreiver?)? Now, why would an abductor want her to scream? Was he a deranged psychopath? Was he very angry with her about something that happened between them. This calls for all of her previous boyfriends and admirers to be examined. Did the neighbor have a crush on her? Did somebody from her school freak out.

We had a double murderl where I worked. It was between three R.Ns. LE arrested a co-worker right there in the office for double murder (shocked the jeezies out of me) I am used to LE arresting people for murder out here. This case is bizarre because there was a witness and no arrest....highly unusual.

We need to know about the blood and exactly where it was found. I know I heard them say blood drops on the leaves of grass. They hushed that up right away. Certainly, if there was blood, bloodhound dogs should have followed the target. This is insane.

I can explain away a lot of the oddities about this case in my head, but the three things that I have never felt right about are Clint not hearing the blood curdling screams that happened basically next door while a neighbor quite far away heard them clearly, the conversation Holly apparently had with the abductor that lasted for some weird extended time period, and then them "casually" walking into the woods. In my head, if someone is forcefully kidnapping someone with the plans of harming them I just assume that person would at least hold onto an elbow? Or be rushing them along? Or did he threaten her enough to scare her into just walking beside him into the woods?
I never really believe conspiracy theories in any of these cases, but for some reason this one is getting to me. Nothing makes sense.

Whitney and the Sheriff both said words to the effect that things are not as they seem. Those words sure would fit your questions.

We have to remember too, that law enforcement says things the way they want to, to help solve crimes, and at times, they also instruct family and eye witnesses *what to say to the public.

This is driving me crazy, can you tell? She definitely saw something prior to being harmed. What did she see? Was it somebody pointing a weapon at her or her dog? Now, why would an abductor want her to scream? Was he a deranged psychopath? Was he very angry with her about something that happened between them. This calls for all of her previous boyfriends and admirers to be examined. Did the neighbor have a crush on her? Did somebody from her school freak out.

We had a double murderl where I worked. It was between three R.Ns. LE arrested a co-worker right there in the office for double murder (shocked the jeezies out of me)

This case is bizarre because there was a witness and no arrest....highly unusual.

Maybe whoever it was, was hiding in her car. She went to open her car door and there "he" was. That would sure scare me if I wasn't expecting it. Not sure I would let out a blood curdling scream though. Now that I think of it, I probably would.

Remember the Sheriff and Whitney both said that things are not as they appear.

Someone has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. Did ya'll know we had a limit ?

Did anyone else see Dana on Fox17 news tonight ?

Maybe whoever it was, was hiding in her car. She went to open her car door and there "he" was. That would sure scare me if I wasn't expecting it. Not sure I would let out a blood curdling scream though. Now that I think of it, I probably would.

yeah, there is a very good possibility that the perp surprised her and was hiding in a vehicle...since Karen B told us they didn't lock their cars or home.

I have to wonder if it was the neighbor. Did he take her with him in his truck? He called his mother about a scream. That gets him off the hook...that way, he appears to be helpful. Was there really a scream? CB never heard it.

Remember the Sheriff and Whitney both said that things are not as they appear.

Someone has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. Did ya'll know we had a limit ?

Did anyone else see Dana on Fox17 news tonight ?

No, what did he have to say?

yeah, there is a very good possibility that the perp surprised her and was hiding in a vehicle...since Karen B told us they didn't lock their cars or home.

I have to wonder if it was the neighbor. Did he take her with him in his truck? He called his mother about a scream. That gets him off the hook...that way, he appears to be helpful. Was there really a scream? CB never heard it.

Both my step-sons could sleep through a hurricane. All is not as it seems. He might have been in the shower. Fox17 News tonight had Dana on for a few minutes. Divers searched the Tennessee river all day today. Dana described that Holly had a (pink?) purse with her, a camera in her purse, etc, he also said that's it time the information * is release to the public about what they found.
I recorded it.

Both my step-sons could sleep through a hurricane. All is not as it seems. He might have been in the shower. Fox17 News tonight had Dana on for a few minutes. Divers searched the Tennessee river all day today. Dana described that Holly had a (pink?) purse with her, a camera in her purse, etc, he also said that's it time the information * is release to the public about what they found.
I recorded it.

Wow! That is progress! Divers today, too. So just Dana in the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt