TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
h
I think it is possible Holly felt she had a stalker but did not know who it was, and told her mother that much. That would explain Mom's reaction to some extent. I mean, come on, if they all knew who it was, someone would have leaked a name by now, just to put pressure on him, if nothing else. If he is still there, in town, then clearly he is not holding Holly, and if he too, disappeared, there would be an APB. I don't think they know who they are looking for.
Without going into detail I can say that the name has been out there from week one.. I don't just mean locally either.. I mean the person has been named Internet wide from that early on..

Carla...in Clint's "own words and reenactment" the kidnapper's right arm was at his side. "They had" Clint looking back at the house. Okay...then.

No need for the tone... I am just saying Clint has described it differently on other occasions and the AMW reenactment (that whole segment) is rather odd. I don't put much stock in it. That is also the interview where it was said that Clint saw Holly and "her cousin".

Do you have a link to this CC? If not it will have to be removed since its not fact and accurate physical descriptions are very important during searches. Thanks.
Ima
Hi ima! Yes I understand and agree that the description is of extreme importance.. IMO especially when updated as it was on the 4/20/2012 AMW episode.. Plumeria has posted the only known available video of that AMW segment.. It is between the 2:30-3:00minute mark of the video in which John Walsh is giving the updated description of Holly. He says and I quote, "her hair color now might be her natural brown."

N-T-

How do we know DS's grandmother said he was with Holly the night before she disappeared? What else did she say? Is there a link?

Curious

I agree with you completely and posted about personal revenge on the previous page. I can completely see (lets say someone for now) being completely heartbroken and letting that turn into hate. That someone is hurting so bad that they think revenge is the only way they can get rid of their pain. They want the other person to suffer and hurt as much as they do. I'm leaning heavily toward that scenario now. Boyfriends and ex-husbands seem to be ones I've read abouy trying such a stupid and mindless thing.

Do all her boyfriend's have rock solid alibis?

I'm a dummy. What's a CC? Also if you mean Holly's hair being darker now, I have read that on a poster, flyer or description somewhere. I will try to find it.

*Here it is at AMW. Natural brown hair and freckles on her nose. Never saw the episode, but I have read their page.
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=77784

Hi dejvoodoo64,

No your no dummy. I have Smooth's name wrong on my post. I fixed it though. I'm terrible with names :)

N-T-

How do we know DS's grandmother said he was with Holly the night before she disappeared? What else did she say? Is there a link?

Curious

If you're addressing me, please link me up to where I said that. IIRC, what has been reported was "grandma" saying it was the first night DS and Holly would not be together because she was gone. (paraphrasing)

I never said it was DS's grandma nor did I say they were together the night before. As a matter of fact, that is one of the questions that I still keep asking. Where was Holly the night before her disappearance?

fwiw...if you look at some of Holly's photos, you can clearly see darker roots at the top. I agree with Smooth. Holly may have been a natural blonde as a child but many times the hair gets darker as the person gets older. My son had curly blonde hair as a child. He now has straight chestnut colored hair.

I also believe we shouldn't be too fixated on hair color or style. The focus should be on her facial features. Eyes, ears, nose, etc......

:moo:

I have always had questions about the article quoting DS's grandmother SS.
How would a very small publication know WHO DS's grandmother was?
Why would she agree to do such an ultra personal tell-all with a phone app
online only news outfit?
Certainly she would never have heard of them to contact. Why would she?
Especially considering she has not said a single word to a MSM news organization nor a "local" Tenn. news company covering the story out of Jackson, or Nashville, or Memphis.

So this has been a very strange add-on to the story that much like everything else, has made zero sense to me.

This is a picture of Holly that is very different than the ones we've seen of her. It was released by her mom in an attempt to try a new tactic to bring her daughter home.

In this photo, you can clearly see her freckles.

15246532_BG2.jpg

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15246532/holly-bobos-mom-tries-new-tactics-to-bring-daughter-home

Do all her boyfriend's have rock solid alibis?

At this point it seems like they must. I wish I knew what the alibis were and who vouched for them and go from there and see if I could come up with a name that has been mentioned on the interwebz. I wouldn't have a way to verify them of course, but I would like to know if it was family or someone close to them. I guess I really should try to go backwards as I know the name(s) that have been mentioned here and there. Then maybe I can find that they are connected with someone with who is rich or influential in Parsons/Decatur County. Worth a shot as there really isn't anywhere else to go at the moment.

This is a picture of Holly that is very different than the ones we've seen of her. It was released by her mom in an attempt to try a new tactic to bring her daughter home.

In this photo, you can clearly see her freckles.

15246532_BG2.jpg

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15246532/holly-bobos-mom-tries-new-tactics-to-bring-daughter-home

IMO, you can kind of see that her hair probably is dyed blond here, as well. At least, lightened. Not many young adults maintain that color of blond hair. So if she is alive, it could well be brown by now, or any other color, for that matter, if she is being disguised.

I have always had questions about the article quoting DS's grandmother SS.
How would a very small publication know WHO DS's grandmother was?
Why would she agree to do such an ultra personal tell-all with a phone app
online only news outfit?
Certainly she would never have heard of them to contact. Why would she?
Especially considering she has not said a single word to a MSM news organization nor a "local" Tenn. news company covering the story out of Jackson, or Nashville, or Memphis.

So this has been a very strange add-on to the story that much like everything else, has made zero sense to me.

Maybe someone at the Daily knows her or the family. Here's the article again for anyone who is interested:

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

"I’ve known Holly for a long time," Siglow said. "Holly would never hurt nobody and she would never run away from home. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet."

She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

There was a lot of discussion originally about this meaning that Holly usually spends the night with Drew, but it could also mean that they just hung out every night and parted when it was time for one of them to go home. The Jackson Sun article does seem to imply that on school days Holly usually leaves her parents' house at about 7:45.

If you're addressing me, please link me up to where I said that. IIRC, what has been reported was "grandma" saying it was the first night DS and Holly would not be together because she was gone. (paraphrasing)

I never said it was DS's grandma nor did I say they were together the night before. As a matter of fact, that is one of the questions that I still keep asking. Where was Holly the night before her disappearance?

Also, what does IIRC mean? Oh, and what does BBW mean? I see these everywhere :)

Gracias!

Maybe someone at the Daily knows her or the family. Here's the article again for anyone who is interested:

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

"I’ve known Holly for a long time," Siglow said. "Holly would never hurt nobody and she would never run away from home. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet."

She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

There was a lot of discussion originally about this meaning that Holly usually spends the night with Drew, but it could also mean that they just hung out every night and parted when it was time for one of them to go home. The Jackson Sun article does seem to imply that on school days Holly usually leaves her parents' house at about 7:45.

Thanks for this!

However, I am confused because I thought Holly's girlfriend stated they had broken up three days prior.

As a result, there would be raw feelings of loss, rejection IMHO.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member