TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has always had more information they're not going to release. I don't think what they said was anything different than what they said almost 2 years ago. They may have someone in mind, but I didn't see anything suggesting to me that they have any new information/evidence.

Honestly, I think he was so convinced it was Drew and he didn't want to interfere.
Perhaps he called Karen to ask why in the world Holly was still at home when she should have been at school (tattle taling - a sibling thing)? IDK just speculating.

I think they did a little back peddling to protect Drew from people pointing the finger at him and that's when the "stranger voices" and the switch to the perp resembling a cousin on AMW.
They don't want people to say the bf did it.

Make sense?

N/T 8869009,
I can see no reason for Karen collasping at school IF your theory is what Clint told her on the phone .
We now hear about Holly walking down the trail with this guy, and the family DOG wagging his tail behind them.

My question is, When was the screaming argument?
Wouldn't the dog bark if someone was loudly argueing?
After a 20 minute heated arguement why is Holly still carrying her books and walking beside this Camo guy??
Things that make me go Hmmmm!! imo

I was looking at the map.
Most of the evidence was found out there on Bible Hill Rd and on the way to her school which sits off the main st of Parsons..RT 69.

I doubt a stranger would drive to the middle of town to drop her stuff.

If he had planned taking her, going in the opposite direction from town would be paramount.

I say she was taken by someone she knew.
I think the person was young as they threw her stuff out in the direction of her school and town.
He may have been in a hurry to go to school, home or work and left her body in the car till he could get away to hide her.

Pretty stupid, imo, to discard her stuff in such a manner.

The person must have been in a rage at the time of discarding lunch, phone, papers, etc...

Whisperer, Excellent points.
Discarding her things was to make things seem what they were not..imo
Who would drive toward/past her school after taking holly and spending 20 minutes argueing with her?
Ofcourse we have no ideal what hour or day/night these things were discarded..do we??
I agree, this guy was in a hurry..to go somewhere, school, work or home.

Your good common sense points helps me rule out, H. being abducted to be sold in the sex trade..no way, they would grab her and leave ASAP..

N/T 8869009,

After a 20 minute heated arguement why is Holly still carrying her books and walking beside this Camo guy??

Not doubting you, but I don't remember anything about an arguement. Is there a link or post that I can refer to?

Also, I know that it's probably hard to find, but is there a msm link or a post that I can read about the trouble drew had while hunting on her grandmothers property? I've only seen mentions of it, but have never read anything about it. I'll continue looking myself because it's probably alot to ask someone to find :)

Honestly, I think he was so convinced it was Drew and he didn't want to interfere. Perhaps he called Karen to ask why in the world Holly was still at home when she should have been at school (tattle taling - a sibling thing)? IDK just speculating.

I think they did a little back peddling to protect Drew from people pointing the finger at him and that's when the "stranger voices" and the switch to the perp resembling a cousin on AMW. They don't want people to say the bf did it.

Make sense?

I don't think there was ever a switch to the perp resembling a cousin. I don't think the family ever said that. I think it was a comment made by the host and I would question it's accuracy. Might have been an honest mistake by the host. Has never been repeated anywhere else.

N/T 8869009,
I can see no reason for Karen collasping at school IF your theory is what Clint told her on the phone .
We now hear about Holly walking down the trail with this guy, and the family DOG wagging his tail behind them.

I don't recall it being reported that there was a screaming "argument". I recall a scream, possibly screams, were heard at the outset timewise. Certainly before CB was awake.

All dogs are different. It is impossible to predict how a dog we know nothing about would react.

Again, I don't know there was an "argument" but I would suspect she carried her books and was walking beside Camo guy because he told her he'd kill her if she didn't or threatened her in some other way.

Just my 2 cents.

Not doubting you, but I don't remember anything about an arguement. Is there a link or post that I can refer to?

Also, I know that it's probably hard to find, but is there a msm link or a post that I can read about the trouble drew had while hunting on her grandmothers property? I've only seen mentions of it, but have never read anything about it. I'll continue looking myself because it's probably alot to ask someone to find :)

Bluenoser, I understand..
after 2 yrs. or reading various sites and listening to interviews, I can not give you a link, sorry.
My best guess, is, it was said in an interview, possibly with Clint, or the neighbor.
On the same subject, Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but seems in one interview, C. described 2 people in the carport, as hearing argueing and the voice was of a younger guy...jmo

I have followed this story from the beginning correct me if I am wrong but the first story I read said it was a home invasion. It then went to a her being dragged, led, walking fearing for her life. I have always thought the home invasion was the truth and maybe the perp didn't realize Clint was home. Maybe he hid but he did see who it was and knew them as well. A home invasion would have made Karen go all to pieces when Clint called her. I think the family is terrified of something or someone IMO

I have followed this story from the beginning correct me if I am wrong but the first story I read said it was a home invasion. It then went to a her being dragged, led, walking fearing for her life. I have always thought the home invasion was the truth and maybe the perp didn't realize Clint was home. Maybe he hid but he did see who it was and knew them as well. A home invasion would have made Karen go all to pieces when Clint called her. I think the family is terrified of something or someone IMO

Yes, early report was of a home invasion, but that quickly changed....
Just like reports of how she was led into the woods...
Perhaps the way it was reported via 911 would explain, but we don't have access to those...

My own personal take on it is there were 2 different incidents that morning and that led to confusion with all involved, LE, media etc...If you read the first scanner thread, there was at 7:28 there was an home alarm that went off, they called and got a woman on the phone, the phone got disconnected, they weren't able to reach that lady again, a cop showed up and knocked but no one answered. Personally, I think this was a separate incident and is the "home invasion". No where has it been suggested a home alarm went off in Holly's case. Clearly, there was no female answering the phone after Holly's incident. Clearly Holly's phones weren't disconnected because people used them that morning during/after Holly's incident. Clearly, LE didn't fail to get a response to knocks at the door because they never had to knock on the door because they met CB outside.

With the chaos going on that morning, I could see someone not knowing there were 2 incidents incorrectly referring to Holly's incident as a home invasion then. It would also explain why they stopped referring to Holly's incident as a home invasion pretty quickly. Just my thoughts and opinion.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/21563248/woman-found-murdered-near-cave

Woman found murdered near rock quarry

MANCHESTER, TN (WSMV) -
A woman's body was found near an old rock quarry in Coffee County on Saturday afternoon, according to investigators.

Officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the remains were found around 1 p.m. in the 400 block of Summitville Road in Manchester.

According to a TBI spokesperson, the victim's remains were partially burned.

The woman has not yet been positively identified.

The TBI said the body will be sent to Nashville for an autopsy.

Located by Hikers...

Looks like Manchester's about 160 miles from Darden.

Why aren't there any photos of the path Holly and her perp took? Seeing it and how far it goes would be helpful.

What was found on the path, if anything? Blood, books, cell, papers, purse? How far down the path can the eye see? Did Clint go down the path? I still don't have that clear...even after all this time...two years pretty soon.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/21563248/woman-found-murdered-near-cave

Woman found murdered near rock quarry

MANCHESTER, TN (WSMV) -
A woman's body was found near an old rock quarry in Coffee County on Saturday afternoon, according to investigators.

Officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the remains were found around 1 p.m. in the 400 block of Summitville Road in Manchester.

According to a TBI spokesperson, the victim's remains were partially burned.

The woman has not yet been positively identified.

The TBI said the body will be sent to Nashville for an autopsy.

Located by Hikers...

BBM - Wow! Megan Sharpton's killer immediately comes to mind!

still no id on the woman found yesterday. We know Megans killer is locked up in East Tn.
scared its a copy cat.

Our community needs some cleaning up, and fast.

Why aren't there any photos of the path Holly and her perp took? Seeing it and how far it goes would be helpful.

What was found on the path, if anything? Blood, books, cell, papers, purse? How far down the path can the eye see? Did Clint go down the path? I still don't have that clear...even after all this time...two years pretty soon.

Remember too how initially these woods were described as so thick that dogs couldn't get in to follow where Holly may have gone.

Here is a link from jacksonsun.com that talks about the trouble Drew had.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120101/NEWS25/102200007/Final-hours-Holly-Family-friends-police-reconstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction

Remember too how initially these woods were described as so thick that dogs couldn't get in to follow where Holly may have gone.

Yes - that's right. Then it seemed like people were showing up from everywhere to search - trampling the entire crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!