Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nunley on twitter stated 54 minutes ago
"TBI says the purse found this week did not belong to Holly Bobo. They say family previously ID'ed it but now believe it's not hers"

Makes you go hmmmmm

Don't know if I'm allowed to say this but did her family know any local law enforcement. Maybe someone in LE took an interest with her and they just want to protect thrir image of their town Seems this area wants to hush hush everything

Don't know if I'm allowed to say this but did her family know any local law enforcement. Maybe someone in LE took an interest with her and they just want to protect thrir image of their town Seems this area wants to hush hush everything
Somewhere on the long and winding road to this latest surreal development, the idea was raised. It's interesting. Being from a smaller sort of place myself (named Parsons, even!), most everyone knows their LE and LE knows most everyone. Like almost every other theory, we have no facts to back it though.

Real quick...there was certainly enough money raised to hire a private search team and investigators. People there don't want the media and they obviously don't want help from professional search teams like Equusearch.

Do we know if Equisearch has ever been a consideration? That would be interesting to know.

:waiting:

Will the real owner of the purse kindly step forward, please...?

Do we know if Equisearch has ever been a consideration? That would be interesting to know.

No, norest.. The family doesn't have much to say to the media...never have. There were many fundraisers though. They stay woven into their church community and shy away from interviews.

One interview was done on JVM. No more since that. Dana spilled about the blood found belonging to Holly. He was whisked away. Next shot we saw, the pastor/spokesperson sat on his seat...Dana was not seen on camera again for the interview. The Spokesperson has never given one thing about the case. He talks about the Almighty, etc but has never answered a question relevant to the family. I though maybe he was an attorney the way he speaks.

If its not Holly's purse who's pink purse is it?

Did it or did it not have Holly's license, camera, ring, key chain, etc. inside?

If it did NOT how did that line come about? If it DID then how come it now isn't Holly's purse.

How many people really pay a lot of attention to someone else's purse. Like I know what my partners purse looks like but I swear if it were gone and you showed me one 2 years later I might not be able to recall every single detail.

I guess we can put the yes/no purse into the same pile with walked/dragged/led, pool/fleck/puddle, boyfriend/cousin, etc.

I hope the owners of the dog gave it lots of praise...then let it go back to where he/she found it. I knew of a Lab that used to go to the campgrounds and bring back lots of stuff. He even brought back a six pack of beer (one beer missing).. I always loved that dog.

:drink:

Every fact and every piece of evidence we have has been filtered through the family. Not one thing stands alone on its own.

I hope no one I love (or myself) ever go missing in Tennessee....
This is just unreal.

I hope no one I love (or myself) ever go missing in Tennessee....
This is just unreal.

This has been my prayer. TBI is a mess. Look at other Tennessee cases and you just can't help but be concerned. I appreciate Law Enforcement...I truly do. My husband works with Sheriff's Officers so I know what they go through and how much most of them care. But I can't abide by the efforts of the TBI in the cases I have followed.

My feeling is that this might be a ploy by LE. Even the fact that Karen "said" that the bag was not Holly's might have been a part of that ploy.

...if it's a ploy, they have mastered that tactical part of this investigation very well.

If its not Holly's purse who's pink purse is it?

Did it or did it not have Holly's license, camera, ring, key chain, etc. inside?

If it did NOT how did that line come about? If it DID then how come it now isn't Holly's purse.

How many people really pay a lot of attention to someone else's purse. Like I know what my partners purse looks like but I swear if it were gone and you showed me one 2 years later I might not be able to recall every single detail.

I guess we can put the yes/no purse into the same pile with walked/dragged/led, pool/fleck/puddle, boyfriend/cousin, etc.

Carla! How are you? Long time, no see! I hope you are doing fine!

Woofie, I so agree with you about LE in this case....

The irony in this case takes the cake....and eats it whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga