Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natasha Chen ‏@NChen_WREG3 2m
TBI: Dogs who found purse live next door to #HollyBobo's home. They brought it back to their owners and now that's prompted a search.

61506_10151394913732756_762383116_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/61506_10151394913732756_762383116_n.jpg

:praying: Praying for the searchers! Lord, give them wisdom!

Holly’s purse may not have been actually “buried” but hidden by two years of ground cover. This may be the area where Holly dropped her purse when she went missing. Either way, it’s a big clue and I hope this leads to the discovery of Holly very soon.

Bumping this video up from an old thread . . . Holly is so beautiful and full of life. :heartbeat:

Miley Cyrus:pARTY IN THE USA - YouTube

Continued prayers for Holly's loved ones and those out there following up on this lead today. :praying:

I'm not far away, and headed that direction to see what I could see. Box Road is covered with LE in the area. K9 unit vehicles everywhere. Hopefully this is the day they learn something!

That is what I keep reading, too . . . that the dog brought it to the home and the home is home near the intersection of Myracle Town and Box roads . . . but I haven't seen a mention of where exactly, or how far from the home, that the dog FOUND it initially . . . except for that the TBI is searching for that location. :confused:

Are you talking about Holly's house? if so, the area where the purse was found is a mile away.

If you believe in divine intervention this dog proved you right yesterday.

This will bring back a renewed vigor towards the case one way or another.

Anything is a positive at this point!

Are you talking about Holly's house? if so, the area where the purse was found is a mile away.

No, sorry for not being more clear . . . I was referring to the house that the dog brought the purse to referenced in this article:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22014089/holly-bobos-purse-found-by-dog

Snipped:

Investigators said the dog brought the purse to the back door of a home near the intersection of Myracle Town and Box roads. This area is about a mile from Bobo's home.

and
Local authorities are searching the area today to try to find where the dog may have discovered the purse.

Sounds like someone VERY local knows the answers.

Sorry, this may be a stupid question but I saw the picture of the bloodhound being used to try to find where the dog found the purse (it looks more like a backpack to me)? How does that work?

Praying that this is the clue needed to bring Holly home! :please:

We noticed during the Coffee/Franklin county stuff with Megans case, the scanners were very hush hush.
I don't know if it's just a TN thing, maybe someone else knows. But there was no chatter whatsoever during all that.

Kelly (Ksharp10) may know more about that.
I will tell you, everyone knows someone around here with a scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member