TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ex-boyfriend, at this point, has to be considered as a rumor because there's been absolutely nothing verified by LE or any MSM that I'm aware of. I would think if there was an ex-boyfriend, we would have heard about it by now from a reputable source so I'm taking that little tidbit of information with a grain of salt right now. You can bet if she had an ex, he hadn't shown up for work since she's been missing, that would have been made public knowledge at least IMO.

The rumors are rampant with this case, all the way from how Holly disappeared, to the 911 calls, etc., etc., etc.

~jmo~

Do you think they have a suspect in mind? The way they said it may be someone familiar in the community leads me to believe they may and perhaps are trying to get witnesses to come forth to verify.

Do you think they have a suspect in mind? The way they said it may be someone familiar in the community leads me to believe they may and perhaps are trying to get witnesses to come forth to verify.

IIRC, they didn't just say 'from the community' - didn't they say 'from Decatur County'? Or do I have that part wrong...?

I still just want to figure out what the heck went down.

As near as I can figure it, it was a targeted kidnapping. If it was a robbery why not take something. And you woudlnt necessarily go to the trouble here (duct tape, hidden vehicle and some distance to go to gt to it, etc) if you were going to steal a tv set. Also since Hollys car was still there the person knew he/they/someone was at home if they had observed the house as much as they seemingly did.

Murder was not the main intent of the initial crime. If so, she would have been killed on the spot like rebecca schaeffer.

Since no secondary crime scene has yet to be found (or disclosed?) I try to be hopeful... Yes the clock is ticking but on the other hand with nothing found so far its hard to say what is happening.

Good morning everyone.

To answer your questions:

MSM articles are indeed saying that no one has been ruled out, but no one has been named as a POI or suspect, therefore the discussion/sleuthing of the brother and boyfriend (as suspects/POI) is still not allowed at this time.

Thanks for your understanding.
~Summer_Breeze

If LE does have a suspect in mind, then the way they are talking, he is no longer with Holly, but instead has resumed his life. Not good for Holly, if that is the case.

If LE does have a suspect in mind, then the way they are talking, he is no longer with Holly, but instead has resumed his life. Not good for Holly, if that is the case.

That's the part that gets me.....do they believe she is in that park and they just haven't found her yet? To me....that just doesn't make sense.

What is leading them to focus on this particular area but at the same time ask if anyone saw a specific vehicle on Wednesday morning? It is so incredibly confusing and again makes me think that there is a BIG something we just don't know yet. :waitasec:

Country Music Star Defends Cousin Against Kidnap Claims of Missing Tennesse Woman

PARSONS, Tenn. -- Country music singer Whitney Duncan, cousin of missing 20-year-old Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo, wrote on her Twitter late Sunday night to defend rumors that Bobo’s brother was involved in his sister’s kidnapping.

"My cousin Clint, Holly's brother, is NOT a suspect & I'm sick of people saying that he is. He has been cleared for good reason. Shut up," Duncan said in a tweet late Sunday.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-cousin-kidnap-claims-missing-tennesse-woman/

Do you think they have a suspect in mind?
I've seen nothing that leads me to believe they do at this point (that may change when the DNA analyses are completed). I think they are probably focused on locals because they believe...Holly was likely targeted, the perp may have known the family's schedule somehow and because it seems improbable that a random person from out of town would wind up at the isolated Bobo household.

Rather than a specific suspect I suppose they have a suspect profile in mind. You know... most likely a male, roughly 200 lbs, probably in a certain age range, possibly acting suspicious or worried, possibly missing or having unaccounted time, possibly washing or selling his car, etc.

Another detail I just thought of is that Holly's abductor probably knew she was NOT home alone. If he had scouted the house out as much as it has been assumed, he would know her brother was there so after he confronted Holly, he took her into the woods and not into the house. Its a minor detail but implies again that he knew the house and peoples activities.

Ok now this is just weird...

ANOTHER report of what happened last Wednesday morning.

"Holly’s 25-year-old brother, Clint, was in his bed upstairs in the family’s Parsons home when he heard his sister screaming outside about 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to family friends."

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/
I actually recall reading that at some point in the main stream media... cannot recall when...

but this looks to be a blog? (at the bottom says it was taken from the AP)

eta: isn't their house a ranch? I just got to thinking that

If Holly's car was in the driveway, why did he go to all the trouble of walking her into the woods to escape? He had to know that she had the keys & if he was stalking her also knew she was going to college that day. She wouldn't have been missed for hours. Seems to me he could have just driven or had her drive the car out in the boonies to escape. Sure took alot of chances in drawing attention to himself by walking thru the yard and into the woods IMO. BTW, how far is the woods from where she was parked?

If Holly's car was in the driveway, why did he go to all the trouble of walking her into the woods to escape? He had to know that she had the keys & if he was stalking her also knew she was going to college that day. She wouldn't have been missed for hours. Seems to me he could have just driven or had her drive the car out in the boonies to escape. Sure took alot of chances in drawing attention to himself by walking thru the yard and into the woods IMO. BTW, how far is the woods from where she was parked?

starting a car makes noise even if holly would have started it

getting into the car makes noise (opning and closing at least one door if not two)

possibility of making noise with the horn, her jamming the car in drive and hitting the wall, etc.

better to perhaps stun her (blood found) and lead her off to his own car

plus if he took hollys car that would heave his car parked nearby for cops to find

The home is a 1 story home, so the report that her brother was "upstairs" in bed....is incorrect info. (click on "more facts" to see more details on the home)
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/681-Swan-Johnson-Rd-Darden-TN-38328/41208334_zpid/

I actually recall reading that at some point in the main stream media... cannot recall when...

but this looks to be a blog? (at the bottom says it was taken from the AP)

eta: isn't their house a ranch? I just got to thinking that

Ok now this is just weird...

ANOTHER report of what happened last Wednesday morning.

"Holly’s 25-year-old brother, Clint, was in his bed upstairs in the family’s Parsons home when he heard his sister screaming outside about 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to family friends."

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

thanks nosylla... that is what I was thinking (that it was a ranch)

norest: I am not nosylla but I think she was pointing out the inaccurate reporting as the house doesn't even have an upstairs.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member