TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.

above from Nursebeeme's post related to the press conf.

This a big change, from what they've said initially!??

Wouldn't you hate to be someone who just randomly chose today to wash your car?

If she had her cellphone with her can they go back and triangulate where it was when she was first taken?

Exactly!!! I agree with that 100%
Id take a poly right away if i had nothing to hide.

Im not saying the brother did anything to her but how do u rule him out if he was the last person with her and the last person to see her!!!!
AFAIK you cant rule anyone out unless they were in china lol

JMO

obviously from the press conf, they haven't ruled anyone out, now.

they did!

I get the feeling, and this is just MOO, that CB either did not live there or perhaps if he did worked a different schedule and was not expected to be there by the perp.

This would lead to the father's comments that whoever did this knew the families routine.

If she had her cellphone with her can they go back and triangulate where it was when she was first taken?

Maybe they can tell where it was when it was last turned on or before battery wore down, if it did. Maybe that is giving them some of the search areas?

I get the feeling, and this is just MOO, that CB either did not live there or perhaps if he did worked a different schedule and was not expected to be there by the perp.

This would lead to the father's comments that whoever did this knew the families routine.

Also, I find it interesting that on this particular morning she had tests and not class. Did she go in at a different time than normal? If she did, then whoever took her knew that too. Makes it more plausible that it was someone stalking her IMO.

I would think he would be part of the search team also. I said that before!
Then he knows whats going on...
Im pretty sure they know its a male 180 to 200 pounds 5 10 to 6 foot. thats a guy.JMO

Right it's not unusual for the perp to actively go out with a search party.

I wondered about that also, but nothing's been said about it. My guess is, he didn't leave, after calling 911, because LE would want to talk to him, right?

It would sure seem that way to me, but one never knows. At least not until they know. :waitasec:

Good point - or it wasn't part of his routine to be home at that time of the morning. I also remember from another thread that Holly didn't have the same routine every morning, such as some days she went in earlier or later than this day, so that would mean the perp not only knew the family routine but hers, which varied. MOO

Good point - or it wasn't part of his routine to be home at that time of the morning. I also remember from another thread that Holly didn't have the same routine every morning, such as some days she went in earlier or later than this day, so that would mean the perp not only knew the family routine but hers, which varied. MOO

Or he just sat there and waited?

someone on twitter saying live report coming up from channel 4 on this dive near the home

for any who are local and who can watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member