TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I mention a comment posted on Topix? It mentions something I've been wanting to know.

You can either Link the Topix website or you can use the initials of the poster who made a comment that you want to share and tell us where to look for it.

I'm still wondering if the duct tape was indeed found where it was filmed on the video, by the side of that road.

Because the location of the duct tape lead us to all kinds of conjecture. Maybe LE as well.

From the above link:

"It's possible the suspect missed work or appointments last Wednesday, Thursday or Friday unexpectedly," the bureau of investigation said in a statement. "He may also have excessively cleaned a car or ATV, suddenly sold a vehicle, or reported it stolen. The suspect may be showing signs of anxiety or stress."

I'm pretty sure to report something stolen you have to notify police, right?

I seriously was going to link the faux news report but after seeing the actual presser I noticed the play on words that they used... they flipped the actual quote from le all upside down to sunday!

moo

eta: I also WATCHED the presser... so I also heard it fwiw and I do not agree on fox news' take whatsoever! were they even there??? I have to wonder!

here is a source actually quoting LE about inclusion now of bf and brother:

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...st-tenn-woman/

From the above link:

"It's possible the suspect missed work or appointments last Wednesday, Thursday or Friday unexpectedly," the bureau of investigation said in a statement. "He may also have excessively cleaned a car or ATV, suddenly sold a vehicle, or reported it stolen. The suspect may be showing signs of anxiety or stress."

I'm pretty sure to report something stolen you have to notify police, right?

I'm thinking yes

The person said that the friend was talking to H for 10 minutes, did not mention texting. If true, it must have been her and no one could have seen what was said.

From the above link:

I'm pretty sure to report something stolen you have to notify police, right ?

bbm

Unless the perp just told others, as a lie.

re fox news above......ack the media.....as someone pointed out, I really think they have reworded what Ms Helms actually said......anything to sensationalize!

I seriously was going to link the faux news report but after seeing the actual presser I noticed the play on words that they used... they flipped the actual quote from le all upside down to sunday!

moo

eta: I also WATCHED the presser... so I also heard it fwiw and I do not agree on fox news' take whatsoever! were they even there??? I have to wonder!

I don't understand what's wrong with the above "faux" link? It's on the same line as all of the other news outlets. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey