TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

Are we allowed to speculate about the brother and boyfriend now?

Nope. LOL
That thoery got shut down!
I dont understand why tho!

I dont want to get banned so :banghead:

:coffeews:Good morning everyone:coffeews:

This day I hope for holly to come home!!

This case seemed fishy at the start and it still stinks. No one should be above suspicion until she is found, whether alive or dead.

Nope. LOL
That thoery got shut down!
I dont understand why tho!

I dont want to get banned so :banghead:

That's because MSM said they had been ruled out, but today that changed and MSM is reporting that they have not been ruled out; therefore, I'll wait for a mod to chime in on this.

Hi scorekeeper,

I think norest4thewicked was speaking about the brother and bf not being discussed as suspects or POI's which is what I was addressing and warning about.

You haven't offened anyone, we're glad to have you with us, if anyone has questions just drop me a pm, I'm happy to help.

Ima

Yes, that was what I meant. Families are victims as well as the actual victim. I just don't think that we should be calling them suspects on this board. :(

Good morning y'all !

Interesting quote from a news report:

"CBS News correspondent Don Teague reports that while police initially believed the attacker had dragged Bobo away -- based on her brother's account -- investigators now suspect it was a familiar community member who led Bobo into the woods."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/18/national/main20054812.shtml

A stranger never made much sense to me... It has to be someone she knows.

I think LE needs to focus on finding the kidnapper instead of search & rescue (though if they can do both, all the best!)... research every known acquantaince of Holly in that small town and focus on those without strong alibi. Find a suspect, search the areas he hangs out in.... these unfocused broad search sweeps don't seem too productive to me.

Has anyone confirmed or shot down (LE in particular) that anyone at all, neighbor or anyone, heard Holly scream? I also want them to lift the cover on that pool in Holly's backyard.

Has Holly's home been searched? It should be searched top to bottom, basement, attic, and the computers in the home, computers she may have access to at school as well. Cell phone records?? Have those been obtained? Seems like this case is moving slow to me. Guess it is normal to feel that way when not much information is available or at least the public is not getting any information.

There was a short segment on CBS Early show this morning about Holly. An officer from TBI was interviewed and he was asked by Chris Ragge if it hinders the investigation when a witness changes their story (paraphrasing). Not sure his exact response to that question but this officer did state rather emphatically that they are not going to have tunnel vision and rule out anyone as a possible suspect but he stopped short of saying brother or BF could be suspects, saying anyone is a "subject".

Whitney Duncan to appear in moments on ABCS Good Morning America

This is one of the first times a family member has spoken about the case.

http://twitter.com/willnunley

((goodmorning everyone! DS has spring break/cartoons on or I would watch))

That's because MSM said they had been ruled out, but today that changed and MSM is reporting that they have not been ruled out; therefore, I'll wait for a mod to chime in on this.

This all changed yesterday thats why we were talking about it but the moderator
came in and said we cant talk about it. LOL im sorry but she did.

Officials said to be on the lookout for changes in behavior, such as missing work Wednesday through Friday. They also said to look for someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a vehicle or all-terrain vehicle.

"If somebody is feeling very anxious or acting suspicious, behaving abnormally feeling a lot of anxiety - these are all things that would lead us to believe that this person could be a suspect," Spokeswoman Kristin Helm of the Tennessee Bureau Investigation said.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/18/earlyshow/main20054812.shtml#ixzz1Gx7whNtk

(IMO this should have been done last week)

This all changed yesterday thats why we were talking about it but the moderator
came in and said we cant talk about it. LOL im sorry but she did.

Oh, I understand now. I'm a little late to the news this morning. :)

Has anyone confirmed or shot down (LE in particular) that anyone at all, neighbor or anyone, heard Holly scream? I also want them to lift the cover on that pool in Holly's backyard.

I believe a neighbor heard her scream

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

(snip)

Regarding the quote from the article, it's not what LE said. They said that no one has been ruled out. The way the article makes it sound, it's just more 'sensational journalism', IMO.

I believe a neighbor heard her scream

Remember i dont think the neighbors live exactly next door. Isnt there some distance? So if a neighbor heard something, its unlikely that Holly's brother, back at the house, would hear it.

Remember i dont think the neighbors live exactly next door. Isnt there some distance? So if a neighbor heard something, its unlikely that Holly's brother, back at the house, would hear it.

I think her neighbor lives a mile away, but not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member