TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an interesting interview on TV this morning with an ex FBI or LE expert who said she probably was not taken more than 10 miles. he had some interesting comments on the story made by a particular person, which he described as "dubious" (his word not mine).

Scanner thread? I cant find it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

^ Holly Scanner Thread #1 (now closed, but you can read it)

^ Holly Scanner Thread #2 (current thread - open & running)

^ Forum location for all Scanner Threads.

The Scanner Forum, and all Scanner Threads, all cases, are located in the Private Forums and in the Parking Lot area. Go to Private Forums (if you're a member) and read the choices.

Hint: We call it "the basement", because on the Main Forum List page of WS, these Private Forums are located at the Bottom of the Forum list.

true but what is he going to do, drive holly to a lake, unpack a boat, motor across the lake, go back and get the car/truck? I suppose you could use a boat but at some point you woudl have to do a lot of back tracking to get it back, or leave it behind. These aren't huge lakes I don't think (compared to some where I live I guess).
You know, its just a theory, but....

He could have drug her into the woods with his vehicle already in place and a jon boat already in place. We do have close to an hour before she was officially reported missing and then some when they started looking for her. If this was preplanned why couldn't the perp walk through the woods and lay in wait? I'm not saying this is the case but the thought merely crossed my mind in the what if's of it all. Thank you for your input and responses

I've had NG on mute and it doesn't look like she is getting to Holly...spent a long time on Drew Peterson...

Reading reports today, I'm getting the impression that when the brother saw his sister walking with a guy in camo towards the woods, they could have been quite far from the house. It would explain why the brother didn't realize that he she was in danger, and that he should go after her - until he found blood in the carport. It would also explain why he can't give a terrific description.

I can't imagine how devastated he must feel to know what he witnessed and to think - for the rest of his life - that he could have done something to scare the camo-guy off, if only he'd realized what was going on...

JMHO

goodnight everyone...
I will be praying for Miss Holly tonight...

If this is a situation in which the perpetrator was targeting Holly Bobo specifically, what would be the motive behind killing her immediately? I personally find it difficult to believe that a serial murderer, sexual sadist, etc... just happened upon her, given the remoteness of the property as well as the small population in the immediate area. And, would he not need to be of that ilk to be motivated to kill her right away?

Now, I certainly can see the individual murdering her after a period of time, in that he would need to rid himself of any evidence of the abduction. But, this would be after she served the purpose for which she was taken, whatever in the world that may be.

Well, 5am is around the corner. I hope to wake up to my cup of Joe and find good news about Holly and all the others missing.
Peace and good night

Reading reports today, I'm getting the impression that when the brother saw his sister walking with a guy in camo towards the woods, they could have been quite far from the house. It would explain why the brother didn't realize that he she was in danger, and that he should go after her - until he found blood in the carport. It would also explain why he can't give a terrific description.

I can't imagine how devastated he must feel to know what he witnessed and to think - for the rest of his life - that he could have done something to scare the camo-guy off, if only he'd realized what was going on...

JMHO
Being he's her big brother, I'm also sure he feels absolutely devastated now. However, he probably never imagined anything like this could or would happen in broad daylight, at home. :( MOO

oh gosh. gloves too. I forgot about the gloves on that report.
Car abandoned in woods, warm engine, couldn't get report from car tags, Holly's phone, camo clothing - back seat, gloves - front seat. :sigh:

The more I think about that call, the more I think - heck. Could it actually be a kidnapping with more than one person involved?

Just leave an unidentifiable car like that? Engine warm? Where did the driver go?

JMHO, just noodling...

They are still saying those are rumors that are untrue over on the facebook page so if this is true they are trying to protect her and hopefully they will be able to keep it under wraps for whatever reason...

If she was left for dead and survived she CAN identify who did this and they may want to kill her or run..maybe they want to get to him first! I sure hope so!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816